Profile for Tjh728 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tjh728 RSS Feed

Top Flite XL+ Complete Golf Set (18-Piece, Right Hand, Black/Red/Grey)
Top Flite XL+ Complete Golf Set (18-Piece, Right Hand, Black/Red/Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginners Set!, May 13, 2012
I used to golf when I was about 14, I had my own sized 7 piece set, and would go to chip and putts with my uncles. Eventually, I outgrew them, and soon college would come around.

Recently, now at 23, I wanted to get back into the 'swing' of things. I thought this set was affordable and nicely made. When it arrived, I was extremely impressed. The heads off all the clubs are absolutely beautiful and the grips are certainly better than any I've ever used. The driver's weight is very light and feels very natural when swinging.

I recently used them at a range and was also very impressed with them in play. I've hit every ball much straighter than I expected. I was hitting about 280 with the driver which is about 20 yards further I was hoping to hit. I was also very impresses with the hybrids. Until I searched online for clubs, I never knew something like a 'hybrid' existed, and now I can see why. They cover great distance and accuracy from the irons.

Overall, I think this set is simply fantastic for beginners and getting back into golf.