Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for MNblu > Reviews

Browse

MNblu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MNblu RSS Feed

Organized Living Wrap Organizer - White
Organized Living Wrap Organizer - White
Price: $15.99
12 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 24, 2014
Exactly what I needed! I have so much more room in my cabinet. I am so glad I found this!

Squarebar Organic Protein Bar Cocoa Coconut, 1.7-ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Squarebar Organic Protein Bar Cocoa Coconut, 1.7-ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 24, 2014
I bought these as a healthy snack/ meal replacement. Yes, they are quite pricey, so maybe they are not your daily go to. But let me tell you, they are amazing. I have ended up saving them for when I have a dessert craving, they are that decadent! And it's nice to know that I am being kind to my body while 'indulging'. I have enjoyed all three of their flavors. I actually have to hide them from my husband or they'll all be gone, and since they do have a high cost we can't have that! Price is the only small negative for these, and when you consider the amazing ingredients, you can't expect to pay much less.

Cuisinart CJE-500 Compact Juice Extractor
Cuisinart CJE-500 Compact Juice Extractor
Offered by PlatinumBuys
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Compact, tons of waste, December 19, 2013
We got this because it's compact and was on sale. We are new to juicing, so thought this was a good place to start. I don't know what the more expensive models offer, but this seems to not juice much of any leafy green. And most of the pulp is left in the juicer rather than shooting out into the collector. It's easy to clean, but I feel like I am throwing away $ on expensive organic produce. I would like to get something that is more efficient.

Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter
Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter
by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Price: $9.35
195 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LMAO!, February 23, 2010
Oh my, this book has me laughing out loud. I read it mostly while I'm waiting to pick up my kindergartener from school. Just enough time for a story or tidbit. I am always grinning and in a great mood while ready. This is funny stuff people!!! I can't get over it. Everyone needs to read books that make them good, this is my favorite.

Good in Bed
Good in Bed
by Jennifer Weiner
Price: $11.85
731 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh., February 23, 2010
This review is from: Good in Bed (Paperback)
I was really let down by this book. I didn't enjoy the characters or the story line much at all. It seemed like it could have been a really great book. It was just tolerable. I think her writing is fine, so I gave 3 out of 5 stars.

UFC 87 - SEEK & DESTROY
UFC 87 - SEEK & DESTROY
DVD ~ n/a
Offered by Amazing Prime Express
Price: $17.49
17 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good times!, February 23, 2010
This review is from: UFC 87 - SEEK & DESTROY (DVD)
My husband and I saw this LIVE. SO amazing!! Had to have a copy of it. If you ever get a chance to go to an event you have to do it. It will give you even more appreciation for how hard these guys work and how talented they are.

Key of Light
Key of Light
by Nora Roberts
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
511 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, February 23, 2010
This is the first book that's drawn me in, in a while. I just finished this book today and I can NOT wait to get started on the second book!! So glad these were suggested to me.

Universe Of Song
Universe Of Song
Price: $11.65
43 used & new from $2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, June 29, 2007
This review is from: Universe Of Song (Audio CD)
This CD has Spanish and English. I love that you get to hear the Spanish part right after the English in many cases. Then they do a word review after each song. The music is fun and happy.

Perro grande... Perro pequeño / Big Dog... Little Dog (Spanish and English Edition)
by Philip D. Eastman
Price: $2.71
173 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, June 29, 2007
This book has full Engilsh and Spanish. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Fisher-Price Baby Playzone Kick and Whirl Carnival
Fisher-Price Baby Playzone Kick and Whirl Carnival

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, November 30, 2004
We got this for my son when he was a few months old. He wasn't ready for it yet. At 4 months or so he was more interested in it, but when he could sit up, then it really got interesting. Now at almost 11 months, he LOVES it! He loves to bang the balls together and try and put them back on the turning wheel. I am so glad we got this. I would suggest getting this toy to anyone.