Profile for K. O'Rourke > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. O'Rourke RSS Feed (GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Monster High Slid and Text Messenger - (79048)
Monster High Slid and Text Messenger - (79048)
Price: $12.42
29 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Better not forget the password, January 19, 2015
Because if you do, you're up the creek. My daughter got this for her birthday over a year ago. It's worthless. It's complicated to use and it requires a password. My daughter created a password and has since forgotten what the password is. There are no reset buttons. So guess what? This toy is now completely worthless because it needs the password. Piece of junk.

Molly 'N Me Turquoise Snuggle Chair with Removable Cover
Molly 'N Me Turquoise Snuggle Chair with Removable Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, December 28, 2013
This is a cheaply made product at an expensive price. We've had it less than a year and we had to throw it out. The chair cover is held on by zippers. Including one on the very bottom of the chair. So after someone repeatedly sits in it, it wears on that zipper and eventually the zipper rips off. My daughter is only 6 and is thin and she was able to break the zipper. Another thing is that it starts out really fuzzy but it doesn't last as it gets sat on it eventually becomes matted looking.

Another problem is even if I wanted to replace the cover, it's not so easy. I have yet to find any website where I could buy a replacement cover.

So not worth the price and a piece of junk.

REBEL: New Adult Romance Novel (The Rebel Series Book 1)
REBEL: New Adult Romance Novel (The Rebel Series Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book of Elle's, December 12, 2013
I absolutely loved this book. What I loved most was that it wasn't like most romance books where sex is happening on every other page. Books like that are redundant and boring. This book had sexual tension where you KNEW the two were meant to be together but they didn't just jump in the sack the first day. It builds up and has you on the edge of your seat just waiting for the two to finally admit they like each other and THEN jump in the sack. :o)

I read this book in a day. I don't do that often. I love Elle's humor. Always. I've read all of her books and I think out of all of them, this is my most favorite of all.

Destined (Vampire Awakenings, Book 2)
Destined (Vampire Awakenings, Book 2)
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Redundant, May 31, 2013
I read the first book in the series and wrote a separate review for that one, which I gave four stars. I like the premise and yes it is very familiar to Twilight. I loved Twilight and had wished that there was more erotic themes in them (although I understand it was for teens...wanted a grown up version I guess). Anyhow, I felt this book mirrored the first. You have a shy girl who meets an extremely controlling vampire. So extreme to the point where I just really started disliking the character. I didn't find him sexy. In fact I found him annoying in that I had to know every five minutes that he had a very painful erection. Also I guess common sense things got to me. They're vampires. They need a bathroom? They sweat? They need to shower? The grammar again was really really bad. I'm not perfect at all, but I also don't write books and put them out there. Please please get someone to check your work. The very simple mistakes really start taking away from the story. Than, then, too, to. I taught third graders to know this stuff. In closing, I don't think the book is horrible. But it wasn't a book where I was dying to read more to know what else happened. Usually it takes me maybe two days to finish a really great book and this one took me a week.

I also wanted to add that the cover is a tad creepy. Is it just me or is there something off with Isabelle's eyes?

Awakened (Vampire Awakenings, Book 1)
Awakened (Vampire Awakenings, Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 24, 2013
I found the plot familiar, but enjoyed it very much. I think the one main thing that kind of annoyed me was the misuse of the word "too." Normally this doesn't usually bother me, but it was throughout the book.

Darkness & Light (War of the Fae Book 3)
Darkness & Light (War of the Fae Book 3)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great series!, October 6, 2012
I just can't say enough good things about this series. I find the characters highly amusing. I found myself staying up late often and trying my hardest not to wake up my husband as I was holding in my laughter and trying not to shake the bed. Highly recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2012 11:39 PM PDT

Winged Cat Angel Statue Figurine Cherub
Winged Cat Angel Statue Figurine Cherub
Offered by Zeckos
Price: $46.99
2 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect memorial for my little buddy, October 6, 2012
I got this to put over my cat's grave. He was a sweet boy and I had him for almost 17 years. This statue represents what my little guy is now...a sleeping little kitty angel. Statue was as stated and was not disappointed.

Call to Arms (War of the Fae Book 2)
Call to Arms (War of the Fae Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still loving it!, October 6, 2012
Best $4.99 I've spent in a while. Love this series! I don't normally read many YA books, but I really enjoy reading Elle Casey's books. I highly recommend her Apocalypsis series as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2012 10:13 PM PDT

War of the Fae: Book 1 (The Changelings)
War of the Fae: Book 1 (The Changelings)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED LOVED this book!, October 6, 2012
I loved this book! I finished it in two days. The main character is a fiesty teenager who's language had me rolling on the floor in hysterics. I've already read all the books from this series and each book leaves me craving for more. Elle is a great writer and has such a great future ahead of her in writing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2012 10:45 PM PDT

Sweet Release (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy Book 1)
Sweet Release (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, July 18, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. The history and the romance intertwined was very interesting to me. I loved the characters and wished another book had been written about Cassie and Alec. I thought the author did a great job describing the characters and making them real for me. I highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4