Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amy Lynn > Reviews

Browse

Amy Lynn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy Lynn "Vampire Fan" RSS Feed (Atkins, AR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB.
Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice gadget to have., February 9, 2013
I like the ease it offers when taken to different places not being too bulky at all. Very easy to use and I like playing the "Angry Birds".

SANOXY 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case
SANOXY 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case
Offered by AmazingFind
Price: $11.99
16 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very useful to keep the tablet computer in., February 9, 2013
It protects the tablet computer and the case can be set up on a table with the screen facing me. Also the USB keyboard that is built into the case is a plus.

Not Your Average American Girl
Not Your Average American Girl
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, February 9, 2013
I can relate to some of the earlier chapters in Ms. Beatty early life. It is a good story to read.

Size Matters Breast Enlargement Pump Set
Size Matters Breast Enlargement Pump Set
Price: $21.01
7 used & new from $14.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, December 27, 2012
It is easy to put together and to use. It takes practice to hold it just right for the suction to work.

Womens Dark Grey Stretch Adjustable Sports Bra Tankini by Level 33
Womens Dark Grey Stretch Adjustable Sports Bra Tankini by Level 33

5.0 out of 5 stars It great for extra support., October 6, 2012
It's very dainty and gives support. I learned that it can be used as extra support over another bra to help to hold in silicon breast forms. Useful for a trans person. I do like the dark color not too flash.

Vibrating Slim Jelly Dong with Suction Cup 7.5 Inch ASSORTED COLORS
Vibrating Slim Jelly Dong with Suction Cup 7.5 Inch ASSORTED COLORS
Offered by HealthTime
Price: $11.54
4 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, October 6, 2012
I enjoyed using this jelly dong a lot. I like the option of using the suction cup for a hands free experience. I felt my privacy was protected when it came in a plain brown package. I got the blue color version and had no trouble opening the plastic package. The control is handy with a long enough cord for easy use.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2012 5:10 AM PST

RJC Womens Moonlight Surf A Line Short Tank Dress in Royal Blue - L
RJC Womens Moonlight Surf A Line Short Tank Dress in Royal Blue - L
Offered by MauiShirts

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it., October 6, 2012
The dress came in a good package and was delivered in a timely manner. I paid attention to the size instructions and it fits very well. I like the feeling of being free with the dress being short. I also like the graphics of the dress. I like the midnight appearance of the dress.

Alki'i Rope Print Casual Beach Evening Party Sun Dress
Alki'i Rope Print Casual Beach Evening Party Sun Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars A feel good dress, April 6, 2012
This dress if colorful and fun to wear. It slips on and off with no trouble. The dress is a haulter type of dress which goes over the shoulders and down the back, without being tied around the neck which I like.

Tenchi Universe - Volume 5 - Space I
Tenchi Universe - Volume 5 - Space I
DVD ~ Tenchi Universe
13 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the particular anime., October 5, 2010
I like the Tenchi Muyo series. This DVD is from the Tenchi Universe series. This DVD starts with the Jurai Empire comes and arrest Princess Ayeka, and the Space Pirate Ryoko. So, Tenchi Masaki, and the rest ended up heading into space to rescue them.
Instead of just buying individual dvds of the series, I would go for the entire box sets. The box sets usually have different more features than the lone dvds have.

Doc Johnson Anal Lube, Natural, 4.5 ounce
Doc Johnson Anal Lube, Natural, 4.5 ounce
Offered by Cherry Essentials, LLC
Price: $1.00
46 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Review for anal lube, October 5, 2010
Well it is lube for medical purposes. It comes in a small pump. A little bit does work. I had to shake it up, or unscrew the stop to mix it because it will settle if it's on the side and the pump can't get it out. I would rather use something a little bit less sticky.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3