Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Sonja T. Morgan > Reviews

Browse

Sonja T. Morgan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sonja T. Morgan "Former Model, Actress, Restauranteur: PR Personality" RSS Feed (Manhattan, NYC, USA)

The Raw Food Detox Diet: The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss
by Natalia Rose
105 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, May 14, 2005
This diet is easy to follow and the results are immediate. I lost at least 10 pounds when I first started and then did not bother to keep track. I am 125 pounds now.

Once my clothes fit nicer and I no longer had that uncomfortable bloating from bad food combinations, I just did not pay attention. Just having a flatter tummy made me happy.

I felt great and looked better. I also recieved alot of compliments.

I enjoy using the juicer and blender recipes. They are fun and tasty for the whole family. I recommend this diet to anyone because it works and you are never hungry. You can eat as much as you want as long as you do not miscombine.

Mrs. Sonja Tremont Adams Morgan