Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for sean c. > Reviews

Browse

sean c.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sean c. "Sean Cruz" RSS Feed (Kissimmee, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Comedy Shirts Women's I Hate Running Tank Top M Black/Pink
Comedy Shirts Women's I Hate Running Tank Top M Black/Pink
Offered by Comedy-Shirts
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!!, February 21, 2015
Shirt was as described and fit beautifully for my friend. She's running a marathon and this is perfect for her

Mens Super Low Rise Sexy Underwear Trunk Boxer Brief Mesh Black 1140 (Small(25-27"))
Offered by Prime Apparel Online
Price: $5.10
3 used & new from $5.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the look....not so much the feel..., July 14, 2014
The shorts look just like the picture so no disappointment there. But it bunches in all the wrong places. If you shift the wrong way, it cuts your "junk" into the mesh holes and becomes very uncomfortable. Overall an okay purchase. Might wear for a sexy night but nothing else really.

Zehui Men's Soft Running Sports Loose Shorts Underwear Pants Black Waist : 67-73CM (26-28inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new shorts, July 14, 2014
These shorts are essentially perfect. The perfect fit I love the breathable material. It feels like you're wearing nothing. I will definitely be purchasing more....probably a more basic color so I can wear it with more outfits.

Wall Decor Removable Decal Sticker - Cherry Blossoms Tree Branch (Small)
Wall Decor Removable Decal Sticker - Cherry Blossoms Tree Branch (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as pictured, if not better!, July 14, 2014
This piece actually exceeded expectations, especially considering some other reviews. I had no issues with this item sticking to the wall and once I figured out how the letter system worked, it was actually easy to put together. I love having the additional flowers and butterflies to place where I want. You really get to play around with the décor. Overall a fantastic piece that looks just like the picture and I regret nothing.

Ravensburger Majestic Eagle - 1000 Piece Puzzle
Ravensburger Majestic Eagle - 1000 Piece Puzzle
Offered by Minnetec
Price: $46.80
2 used & new from $39.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle--Missing 2 pieces, February 2, 2012
This was a thoroughly enjoyable puzzle...like all Ravensburger puzzles. Great picture and a nice challenge.

My only issue was that I was missing two pieces near the sky

Ravensburger Cozy Macaws - 1000 Piece Puzzle
Ravensburger Cozy Macaws - 1000 Piece Puzzle
Offered by inandout_distribution
Price: $21.62
15 used & new from $19.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and unique puzzle-definitely ravensburger!, November 9, 2011
I love the intricacies of Ravensburger's puzzles. Everything is so clear. This is definitely among my favorite puzzles I have ever done.
-All the pieces were there.
-I bought a puzzle glue and now the puzzle rests on my wall.

Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $14.01
359 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun....for a while..., October 17, 2011
We had friends over and this was the game we played. I had so much fun that I ordered it myself. I played it for about a month and had a lot of fun doing so, but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I believe the reason is because there are not too many songs so you only have a few favorites that you like to play and those get old after a while.

Another issue(depending on how you look at it) is that you don't have to do much dancing. I like playing to win for points and things. I started out dancing as I was supposed to get points. Then I realized you don't have to. Like most Wii games, you just move your arms a certain way and you'll fare the same.

My final issue was how the wii picked up the movement. No matter how precise you try to be, you can never seem to do it right. If the Wii sensor bar was smack-dab in the middle of the TV, it might be ok. But it's not that way for obvious reasons. So picking up movement is pretty shoddy. I imagine the Kinect would fare MUCH better.

Overall, still a fun game if you just want some exercise and aren't too worried about points and things.

Mega Man Zero Collection - Nintendo DS
Mega Man Zero Collection - Nintendo DS
Offered by game-ware
Price: $24.34
60 used & new from $18.38

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO DIFFICULT!!!, August 14, 2011
Don't get me wrong. I love megaman games. And I love a good challenge. But the boss fights are just TOO DIFFICULT! I keep dying and having to start all over. If you play on easy scenario, its no problem to get through the game and its very fun. But don't do normal unless your an expert gamer. Fun game though overall.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2013 3:13 PM PDT

FootGalaxy High Quality Flat Laces For Boots And Shoes
FootGalaxy High Quality Flat Laces For Boots And Shoes
Offered by FeetPeople
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered and as described., August 14, 2011
I ordered the yellow flat laces and they came 2 days before estimated delivery. They are as described. I noticed a couple of other users who said the plastic ends fell off after a while. But I just received mines so I can't really comment on that aspect. I will be ordering another color when I need to.

Logitech USB Headset for Sony Playstation 2/3 PS2 + PS3
Logitech USB Headset for Sony Playstation 2/3 PS2 + PS3

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, January 24, 2011
If you looking for a fancy and sophisticated headset with tons of features then keep looking because this is not your headset. But if your like me and was simply searching for a headset to talk online, then you search is over. Does just what I need it to do. I can hear others just fine and the can hear me as well. I play Star Wars Battlefront2 online and this is perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3