Profile for Navywife0405 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Navywife0405 RSS Feed (Yona, Guam)

Page: 1 | 2
Jessica Simpson Women's Tahira Motorcycle Boot,Black,10 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Tahira Motorcycle Boot,Black,10 M US
Offered by Heels com
Price: $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great, December 25, 2013
I bought these to wear while riding my cafe bike. I love the fit of these boots and they are super cute!

DRY PAK DP-65 Waterproof Case 6 Inch x 5 Inch
DRY PAK DP-65 Waterproof Case 6 Inch x 5 Inch
Price: $11.19
55 used & new from $9.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Iphone is dead...., August 11, 2012
I used this to snorkel with and first time using it water leaked inside and ruined my iPhone. Have the phone on rice hoping to revive it. Terrible product!

MaxiMatic EPB-1800 Elite Cuisine 300-Watt 17-Piece Personal Drink Blender, Black
Offered by BarronOnline
Price: $36.24
11 used & new from $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Was great at first...then fell apart!, May 3, 2011
I bought this item about 7 months ago. I had to throw it away a few weeks ago due to all the cups busting and leaking. Let me first say I do not own a dishwasher so they were always washed by hand. How in the world do cups fall apart at the seams? poor design!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2012 11:44 AM PST

Giro Grove Snow Helmet, Matte Soda Tulips, Medium
Giro Grove Snow Helmet, Matte Soda Tulips, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 3, 2011
This review is from: Giro Grove Snow Helmet (Sports)
I bought this after I had a snowboarding accident that caused me to have a nasty concussion. I love the way this helmet fits, it keeps my head warm and when I fell it protected my noodle!!

Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars My kindle was my link to everything on March 11th here in Northern Japan!, April 3, 2011
I live in Northern Japan. After the March 11th earthquake and Tsunami all our power and cell service was down. I only had my Iphone 3g until the evening of March 11th. My friend said use your kindle to access facebook, so we could let our families know we were ok. The 3G for the kindle still worked, even when my 3G for my iphone had died. Thank you amazon! I will never leave my house without my kindle in my hand ever again! I also love it for the books and ease of carrying it around in my purse.

Blood Ties Bundle: Blood Ties Book One: The Turning\Blood Ties Book Two: Possession\Blood Ties Book Three: Ashes to Ashes\Blood Ties Book Four: All Souls' Night
Price: $11.04

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok., December 26, 2010
Reading this bundle, I liked (not loved) the first 3 books in it. The 4th not so much! In all the books her flip flopping over nate and cyrus was just a bit nerve racking. The 4th book I didn't care for the new relationship in it. I am not against, I just don't want to read about it. Over all I was a bit disappointed when I finished.

Celestron 21063 AstroMaster 90 AZ Refractor Telescope
Celestron 21063 AstroMaster 90 AZ Refractor Telescope
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $179.00
34 used & new from $154.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy!!, December 26, 2010
I bought this for my kids for christmas. I didn't want a cheap one so I went with a middle of the road model. We love it! The first night we had it out only took us a couple of tries and we were looking at the moon! My son and husband were able to find some stars. We bought some books to go along and we will start using those to see more in the sky! We are very happy with this telescope. We are beginners just to let you know.

Matched
Matched
by Ally Condie
Price: $12.59
174 used & new from $0.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this book can't wait for the next one!, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Matched (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed reading this. You have to remember this is more geared towards the teenage mind but great if you keep that in mind. I can't wait for the next book to come out.

Calvin Klein Women's Mix modal with Lace Bikini Panty  #d3210
Calvin Klein Women's Mix modal with Lace Bikini Panty #d3210

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these panties!, October 6, 2010
I bought some of these from an outlet calvin store. I love these panties. They do not leave marks in my skin, they are so soft, the lace does not itch at all, and they fit very well. They are so cute too. I bought 9 pair; 6 regular and 3 thong and I am going to buy some more.

Adventure Medical Kits Natrapel 8-Hour 3.5oz Pump Spray
Adventure Medical Kits Natrapel 8-Hour 3.5oz Pump Spray
Offered by fanatic_shopper77
Price: $6.34
8 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I am surprised and pleased!, July 18, 2010
We went camping this past weekend and I had run out of my normal non deet bug spray. So, I went to my BX and looked to see if they had a non deet product. The only thing they had was this naturapel. I bought it and boy am I glad I did! This stuff works so well! I am normally eaten alive but I came home from camping with 2 bites on me. My kids came home with only a couple bites as well. For being out in the open for 3 days and 2 nights this is awesome that they hardly have any bites! As long as you spray all the areas on your body you will not get bitten. My friends with the deet containing sprays were spraying all night long. I only applied 2 times a day! I will be buying more of this!

Page: 1 | 2