Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for dermres > Reviews

Browse

dermres' Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dermres RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
crocs Kids' CC Star Wars Yoda Clog
crocs Kids' CC Star Wars Yoda Clog
Price: $14.72 - $42.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but big, March 16, 2016
It will probably be take a year for my boy to fit into these, but they are cute.

Kali Footwear Little Girl's Bany Flat  Pom Pom Ankle Boot,4 M US Toddler,Black
Kali Footwear Little Girl's Bany Flat  Pom Pom Ankle Boot,4 M US Toddler,Black
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $15.55
3 used & new from $12.51

4.0 out of 5 stars She hasn't told me if they good arch support or bother her toes, January 22, 2016
Obviously it's hard to tell if baby likes her shoes or just tolerates them well. She hasn't told me if they good arch support or bother her toes. They seem a bit small to me but they are very cute.

40 Piece Tegu Explorer Magnetic Wooden Block Set, Tints
40 Piece Tegu Explorer Magnetic Wooden Block Set, Tints
Price: $110.00
12 used & new from $69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty to look at, January 22, 2016
Gets a lot of hype, but overrated. My kids much prefer the magnatile type stuff. These really look cool and were probably worth the discounted price around Christmas. I would NEVER pay full price for these. The magnets really limit what you can do with them and it can be really frustrating for little kids when the blocks repel each other and your entire block house subsequently falls down. Keep in mind the blocks are only magnetized at the ends (and I think there's one in the middle on the long flat blocks).

Welcome to Headquarters (Disney/Pixar Inside Out) (Step into Reading)
Welcome to Headquarters (Disney/Pixar Inside Out) (Step into Reading)
by RH Disney
Price: $4.32
101 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 22, 2016
Great book, kids enjoy the stickers

300 - Snowflake Stickers - 3 Assorted Rolls Scrapbook Crafts Christmas Stickers
300 - Snowflake Stickers - 3 Assorted Rolls Scrapbook Crafts Christmas Stickers

4.0 out of 5 stars I think these sticker are fine. I know a lot of people said they ..., January 22, 2016
I think these sticker are fine. I know a lot of people said they didn't stick well. They weren't amazing, but they were sticky enough to put on cards. Even cards that got returned to me still had the sticker completely intact.

Playskool Friends Pinkie Pie Party Popper Featuring My Little Pony
Playskool Friends Pinkie Pie Party Popper Featuring My Little Pony
Price: $9.37
4 used & new from $7.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy., January 22, 2016
This is an amazingly simple toy. I thought it was kind of dumb actually, but my 15 month old loves it. It's by far her favorite toy. Even my 4 yr old boy likes to help her play with it.

Silvercell Child Kids Distortion Toys Remote Control Car Transformer Robot Gift
Silvercell Child Kids Distortion Toys Remote Control Car Transformer Robot Gift

1.0 out of 5 stars This is Chinese Transform Robot- Optimus Prime knockoff, November 25, 2015
This is a Chinese toy. It's made for actual Chinese children with Chinese parents who are fluent in Chinese. I am not fluent in Chinese. It comes with a battery pack that you plug into to a usb thing....but I don't know what you plug the usb thing into. A random iPhone charger maybe? My computer? Not sure I want to try that. I'm sure they tell you on the back of the box, but again, I don't read Chinese. It's also not actually a licensed Hasbro toy. it's a Chinese "Transform Robot" (which are the only words in English on this thing). I realized once I got it that the description does say that it speaks Chinese. It's too bad- it looked so much nicer than the licensed one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 7:57 PM PST

Decorative Wall Mounted White Wood & 5 Black Metal Dual Coat Hooks Entryway Rack / Bathroom Towel Hanger
Offered by MyGift
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, November 20, 2015
It's okay. Nothing special. I didn't realize it had d-rings and that they showed. I want something that's not going to jiggle when I put something on it and I don't know who likes seeing the hardware. The photos of the front conveniently edit out the d-rings. Probably going to send back.

Disney Frozen Elsa and Anna Girls Digital Kids Watch - Assorted Styles
Disney Frozen Elsa and Anna Girls Digital Kids Watch - Assorted Styles
Offered by Gifts 'n More
Price: $6.19
17 used & new from $1.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke easily, November 19, 2015
Last about 4 hours before it fell apart.

Pinnacle Frames Distressed Matted White Rose Frame with Fillet, 13 inch by 11 inch
Price: $32.95