Profile for dermres > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dermres RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fisher-Price Playtime Bouncer, Luv U Zoo
Fisher-Price Playtime Bouncer, Luv U Zoo
Price: $32.49
22 used & new from $32.49

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, but easy to trip over., November 22, 2014
This is your average bouncer. My 2 mo old seems to like it okay. Obviously, she's not really in to the toy bar yet, but she loves looking at the animals. It's easy to clean and very cute, HOWEVER, my main complaint is that everyone in our house had tripped over the feet since they stick out. I would not by this again for that reason alone. Grandma doesn't need to break her hip while watching our baby girl.

Metro Shop Christopher Knight Home Abraham Brown Mahogany Wood Rocking Chair w/ Cushion
Offered by Quality + Deals
Price: $194.00
5 used & new from $187.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good online, but not practical, November 9, 2014
Looks good online, but not practical. Runners are huge so it takes up tons of room. Hard to rock. Weird that it only has a cushion on the seat and not on the back. I feel like it was made for giants (although it has a weight limit of 250). Not comfortable. However it was easy to put together and the overall quality is fine fir the price.

Classic Animals Alphabet Baby Nursery Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Classic Animals Alphabet Baby Nursery Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Offered by Wall_Art_Corner
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 31, 2014
Good decals, stick well, don't tear.

Train Table Lamp with Matching Night Light - Fantastic Hand Painted Details
Train Table Lamp with Matching Night Light - Fantastic Hand Painted Details
Offered by All Kids Lamps
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it. The price is very ..., August 31, 2014
My little boy loves it. The price is very fair. Comes with a cute nightlight too. Have had it for about 3 months as has held up to a 3 yr old messing with every night so far.

Trademark Fine Art Poltical Watercolor Map by Michael Tompsett
Trademark Fine Art Poltical Watercolor Map by Michael Tompsett
Price: $49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, good value for price., August 31, 2014
Beautiful. Going in my baby girl's room so she won't insist that she can't read a map when she's older (unlike my mother-in-law).

KITTY PARTY Colourful Butterflies Decorative wall decor decals Paper for House Home Offilce Hall Bedroom Nursery Decoration
Offered by Kitty-Party

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, not worth it, August 31, 2014
okay...When I bought these, they took weeks to show up because they shipped from Hong Kong. They are pretty, but they stick for a week maybe before they start to peel off. There are better decals out there.

If I Were Going The Alice and Jerry Books Reading Foundation Series.
If I Were Going The Alice and Jerry Books Reading Foundation Series.
5 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good memories, March 2, 2014
This was my mom's reader from grade school in the 50s. She gave it to me to read one summer between 2nd and 3rd grade. I loved it, and I still remember it (I'm 32). I can't remember a single assigned book I read in grade school. It's one continuous story so it keeps you reading. It also taught about other cultures, and I still think about going to Brittany and Lapland every once in awhile.

KidKraft Two Step Stool - White
KidKraft Two Step Stool - White
Offered by stores123
Price: $36.18
5 used & new from $36.18

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, easy to put together, February 17, 2013
I like kidkraft. Haven't had problems with any of their products so far. This is the 2nd kidskraft stool I've bought. The other one has held up fine for a year. Takes maybe 15 minutes to put together. Very sturdy and good price.

Little Tikes Spiralin' Seas Waterpark
Little Tikes Spiralin' Seas Waterpark
Price: $39.95
30 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, February 17, 2013
My 2 year old boy loves this thing. The quality seems fine so far. I was going to wait to put it together until it was warmer outside, but our little boy saw the package and was dying to play with it. For now it's in our living room and he loves playing with spiral part. Then when he's tired he sits in it. When it warms up, we'll play with it appropriately.

Upper Bounce Indoor/Outdoor Classic Trampoline and Enclosure Set (7-Feet)
Upper Bounce Indoor/Outdoor Classic Trampoline and Enclosure Set (7-Feet)
Price: $313.50
3 used & new from $313.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Set up not that easy, February 17, 2013
Our friends have the one they sell at Sam's, which now I realize, would have been a better deal. It does take about 2-2.5 hours to set up. The zipper so far is sort of hard to close, but with time it hopefully will get easier. The zipper also only goes about half way up. The one from Sam's seemed about the same in overall quality, but the zipper was better and went farther up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2013 2:06 PM PST