Profile for Suzy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
by Brené Brown
Price: $9.15
215 used & new from $5.93

1.0 out of 5 stars ugh., March 1, 2015
I actually felt like I wasted time after I finished reading this book! What a huge let down!
I learned nothing new- just a bunch about the authors boring life.

She name dropped other people and their works more than anything- what a waste!! I wish I never bought this garbage.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars yeah, no, April 27, 2012
I recently found out i am not able to handle SLS and thought this would be perfect for me because of all of the positive reviews. I am a dental health care junkie and love my teeth. I used this for a week and promptly threw it in the trash. it didn't help me clean my teeth and when i get up in the morning my teeth felt more nasty than before i brushed them. this stuff sucks!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 4:13 PM PDT

Mario Party 9
Mario Party 9
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: $39.85
76 used & new from $29.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., April 27, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario Party 9 (Video Game)
Not as fun as 8, but still a good game! I got it as a gift for my mario party loving parents and they are still playing 8 because, as they say, 9 is not as fun and more kiddish.

SANOXYÂ Iphone 4S 4 Nintendo Game Boy Silicone Case White Color HIGH QUALITY GUARA...
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $2.50
9 used & new from $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 27, 2012
Its cute, and gets noticed everywhere I go! Everyone thinks its real! I ended up taking it off of my phone recently because it made my phone bulky but i would put it back on if i was going to a party or something like that :).

Scotch-Brite Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, M-005, 1-Count
Scotch-Brite Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, M-005, 1-Count
Price: $17.38
35 used & new from $12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, April 27, 2012
It works. You need to get your own floor cleaner to use it, but it is very easy to use and you can wash and reuse it!

Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Halo Hydrating Powder - Fair, .75 fl oz
Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Halo Hydrating Powder - Fair, .75 fl oz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like i remember it., April 27, 2012
I had this set about 2 years ago and loved it but now i think the formula has changed. it is more like a setting powder than a foundation. YOU HAVE TO use a primer to even get it to stick to your face and the coverage is very minimal. It will not cover up redness from acne or freckles, but if you put it on too soon after putting on primer/lotion it will look cakey and will not settle in. this is defiantly a smashbox product and it does come with the brush, i just dont know what happened to the quality ):.

Petmate Drawstring Hi-Back Litter Pan Liner, Large, 12-Pack
Petmate Drawstring Hi-Back Litter Pan Liner, Large, 12-Pack
Offered by etopso
Price: $4.80
19 used & new from $4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go without it!, April 27, 2012
I use these every time I change my cats litter box! It keeps the pee from sinking to the bottom on the box! My cat has tried to claw through it but has never succeeded. I couldnt go on without it!

Stanley TR45K Light Duty Staple Gun Kit
Stanley TR45K Light Duty Staple Gun Kit
Price: $8.99
18 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, April 27, 2012
This is awesome! A fraction of the cost of a new one at home construction stores, and it works just as well as the name brands! Comes with tons of staples and a carrying case that holds everything together. love it!

OOK 59204 50 Piece Assorted Picture Hook Kit
OOK 59204 50 Piece Assorted Picture Hook Kit
Price: $2.97
19 used & new from $1.62

3.0 out of 5 stars eh, April 27, 2012
This kit is a little confusing, no instructions are included that tell you how to use the hooks or how many you should use per picture. it comes with a few nails to attach the hooks to your frames ( or wall i cant tell), and there is no way i could get those into my frames, i just ended up super gluing them to the frames. what a waste. comes with enough hooks to frame 22 pictures. be careful with the wire, it cut me!

Luxury Silky Soft Fleur de Scroll Design Embroidered Microfiber King Sheet Set, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars They didnt shrink!, April 27, 2012
My last pair of king size sheets shrunk after one wash and wouldnt fit over the mattress anymore, but not this pair! It is silky soft and cooling, and even after washing several times it still fits on the bed! No problems here!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6