Profile for Sherri > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sherri RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
New High End Leather Bifold Credit Card Holder #1529CF Black
New High End Leather Bifold Credit Card Holder #1529CF Black
Offered by the price point
Price: $10.00
7 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, April 3, 2014
It was exactly was I was looking for.
Good quality, pleanty of sleaves, easy access and very handy in my purse.

Glamorise Women's Double Layer Custom Control Sport Bra , White/Grey , 40DD
Glamorise Women's Double Layer Custom Control Sport Bra , White/Grey , 40DD
Price: $25.09
9 used & new from $25.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, March 2, 2014
I have a hard time finding bras to fit, comfortably and supportive. Gave this one a try. You always have a little bounce when you have a large chest, but not as much with good support.

OPI Drip Dry Nail Polish Quick Dry Lacquer 0.3oz
OPI Drip Dry Nail Polish Quick Dry Lacquer 0.3oz
Offered by Cosmetics Central
Price: $6.10
7 used & new from $6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stuff, March 2, 2014
Even when I thought my nails were dry, I would go to sleep and wake up with rinkles on them. No more, EVEN!!!. And I polish 4 coats. Base, 2 color and top. Drop drip dry on and done. I'm on my second bottle. Don't plan to be without this again. Try it. You will love it. Especially with kids who smudge there nails. :-)

August DTA245 Amplified Digital TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna with Signal Booster for USB TV Tuner / ATSC Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
Offered by Daffodil US
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, October 18, 2013
It works pretty good. Especially for in the basement. I did not get a bunch of channels and I have to move it sometimes. But all in all, I can watch the TV when need be.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Drys Quick, October 18, 2013
When I first saw it I thought, oh come on. But is really works.
I usually do my nails at night so sometimes I would get a crease or two from the covers. Just when you though your nails were dry.
Not now.
Thanks

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Powder, Sun Beige, 0.30 Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Powder, Sun Beige, 0.30 Ounce
Offered by BeautyTime
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite powder, October 18, 2013
I really wish they would bring this back to the stores. This is the best coverage powder I have found. Stays on long, evens out skin tone and does not look heavy or caked on. ({})

Glamorise Women's Full Figure Sports Bra, Cafe, 40 DD
Glamorise Women's Full Figure Sports Bra, Cafe, 40 DD
Price: $21.19
14 used & new from $21.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Sports Bra, April 29, 2013
It took me a while to find this. As I am large on top, it is very hard to find good support and still be comfortable workout out. This wears like a regular bra but with sports support. A must have for my workout attire. As always, I could not get them in the store and Amazon came through again.

American Horror Story: Asylum
American Horror Story: Asylum
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Somethingelse, April 23, 2013
I am still watching it on Amazon. I have already seen the first 1. It is even better. Definitely a Horror Story. It like a scary camp fire story come to life. You know those are always scary and creepy. If you like these kinds of stories, this is for you!

Melie Bianco W10-75-Alyssa Hobo,Gray,One Size
Melie Bianco W10-75-Alyssa Hobo,Gray,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 16, 2013
Hobo bags are my favorite. Great for everything. Loved the color. It was larger than I expected but so be it. I'm HAAAAPPPY.

Steve Madden Womens S5187 GUN Aviator Sunglasses,Gun Frame/Smoke Gradient Lens,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 16, 2013
They were exactly what I was looking for. Light shades for the summer. Looks exactly like on the internet. :)

Page: 1 | 2