Profile for Max > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Max "Max" RSS Feed (Ohio)

QualGear QG-PM-002-WHT Universal Projector Ceiling Mount, White
QualGear QG-PM-002-WHT Universal Projector Ceiling Mount, White
Offered by eHotCafé
Price: $23.95
5 used & new from $23.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Mount makes it a little challenging but other than that the quality seems good. Took me about ~5-10 min to attach to ..., August 30, 2014
Product seems slightly flimsy, need to figure out to how get my picture more turned in (about 90-95% of how I want it). Mount makes it a little challenging but other than that the quality seems good. Took me about ~5-10 min to attach to projector, about ~5-10 to put in ceiling, and another ~5-10 to attach the two components. I did notice a small scratching on some of it which i read on this one or black one, but it doesn't bother me... I mean this is on the ceiling, you can barely see it let alone who is going to inspect it... I'm happy minus the slight difficulty in tuning the picture in

VideoSecu 4 Black Universal Satellite Speaker Mounts / Brackets for Walls and Ceilings 1VE (Black, 4 Pack)
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $13.98
5 used & new from $13.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete Package + Crappy Product, August 30, 2014
These are being returned. I purchased six total (a 2 pack and 4 pack, copy and pasting this review on both), since my center channel needs 2 and each corner speaker needs 1. These along with my projector mount shipped and arrived, and I was excited to get everything setup, and figured these can't be that bad considering my speakers can't be more than 5 pounds (Quintet box said weight is 23.3, and 5 speakers x 5 pounds is 25, which is 1.7 more, and the center has to be more than the 4 surround speakers). Well I can't even confirm or deny weight comments as I couldn't even get these setup. All 6 of these lacked the wall anchors as well as the piece needed for keyhole speakers. I nearly laughed as Amazon asked if I wanted to reorder and return. If I'm shipped 6 mounts, all individually packaged, and 3/6 did not have the stated parts upon inspection and the other 3 didn't appear to upon visual inspection, why would I waste more time and money on what seems to be a subpar product at best. I got my label from Amazon, will be returning, and went out and spent more money on a product I'm happy with from Best Buy... $45 + tax on 3 (2 mount) sets of Rocketfish mounts. More expensive, seem of slightly better quality, actually had everything as well as good instructions.

Mario Golf: World Tour - Nintendo 3DS
Mario Golf: World Tour - Nintendo 3DS
Price: $26.14
66 used & new from $17.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it in my opinion, May 5, 2014
Just a background
-----------
21 y/o, owned a nintendo and only a nintendo console from release day of 64 (yes I was only 2 or 3) through original DS until 360 came out. I always have been and always will be a nintendo fan though, they just always have games that are FUN. The last sentence is why I purchased a 3DS (was craving some Mario Kart, continuing Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, etc.).

Review
-----------
Compared to all other overall games I've played, this is a huge let down. Maybe it might be worth a star or two more with online play, but I'm not an online DS player for the most part. Compared to other DS games especially, and (even though it's kind of apples to oranges) vs xbox and PS games, this just left me craving for me. Like I said, even though its apples to oranges, Mario Party, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart... a few of the DS games I own give me plenty of entertainment. This game -- about 2 or 3 hours. I was so angry when I finished it up and the game was done. Just my insight, not going to type out a full rant and review about it. Final thing or two I'll say is that the gameplay was fantastic and fun, love it. But upon getting the high from how well it played and remembering the others in the series, huge let down at the end.

QUICK NOTE
------------------
If you purchase and finish it and are angry like me, I was delighted that I paid $30 and was able to get about $25 from gamestop but you have to do it before the 11th of May, so I guess for $5 it wasn't too bad.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 7:11 PM PDT

CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 7th Edition
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 7th Edition
by Todd Lammle
78 used & new from $3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars My Review is gonna be short and to the point, February 20, 2013
I scored a 907 today passing my exam.

I have taken CCNA 1-4 at school about 2 years ago so this was more just to collect my thoughts. May or may not have been quite as easy but this book will really prepare you to take it minus maybe just a few very fine details. Only thing I didn't like was WAN chapter. Other than that, perfect. I Don't really find Cisco material that hard to begin with either as side note. I did really master the material as well to the point where I could probably teach this stuff as I took very detailed notes every chapter of book

P.S. Todd, I think Sybex has a CCNP guide published, but you should author 3 books for the CCNP R&S tests and maybe CCNA Security/Voice (I saw you had these certs). I would buy them in a heartbeat as this book really prepared me for my 802 exam. Thanks Again

OtterBox Commuter Hybrid Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 (Zircon Blue/White) (Doesn't support iPhone 4S)
Offered by HiLoPlace

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for AT&T, ALMOST there for Verizon, June 21, 2011
After reading all the hype about Otterbox, I did some research, and decided what the hell, I'll buy one and hope I get my money worth. So lets indulge into this review of this pretty good Item.

First off, I'll lay out the Pros and Cons.

Pros:
-Silicon on the inside makes for great shock-absorbancy while the hard outer cases also provides protection and allows the phone to easily slide in and out of a pocket.
-Overall Quality of the case
-Price

Cons:
-As stated, screen protector is crap (But this review is for the case, not the screen protector, and will not have any bias on this review)
-For a verizon iPhone, the mute switch is very off-centered in the hole made for it (I realize this is how the phone is made), and there should be a separate silicone made for each carrier so that the mute switch is center properly.

Now into the review.

I purchased this, and with ease this puppy slide right on. I live the case, it is about the perfect ratio of bulk to protection. While also sliding in and out of my pocket, and make the phone feel no different, I love it. It also looks great too with the blue/white color combo. This case would have gotten *****/***** if it weren't for the off-centered mute button.

So if you have an AT&T phone -- ***** out of *****
If you have Verizon though -- **** out of *****

eForCity 1 Front & 1 Back Reusable Screen Protector Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 4 iPhone® 4S AT&T, Sprint, Version 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.09
28 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protectors for the Price, June 21, 2011
I don't review products unless they are spectacular or they are awful, and hopefully by noticing the rating I gave, you can guess how the review is going to be.

I am a very non-bias person also, and I am very laid back, I will always give customer service and the company a chance should a product fail as nobody/nothing is perfect.

First off, when I purchased this, it was $.45 + $1.xx shipping, but no more than $1.75, so for that I have to give this product a 10/5 for a price/quality ratio. Even now, with a slightly increase in price of $.30 or so, this is still a steal. For about $2 at the time of this review you get 3 protectors front a back, and cloth for each one.

When I was ordering this product, I thought to myself -- "What in the hell am I going to use one of these protectors on the back for when I have a case (Otterbox, please go read that review also)", well, when I went to install the front, and I took my otterbox off I figured out what I would do. I installed the back first after noticing the circle in my case could leave a mark, and also didn't want anything creating any kind of damage of anything to my back, so I quickly put it on. There were a couple airbubbles/dust particles/something that got under it, but I have a case, and they are NO WHERE close to being visible with my case, so its good enough for me.

Back Protector -- **** and 1/2 * out of *****

Now onto the front, I am usual not the best at putting screen protectors on, but I started at the top, lined up the notch for the camera/ear piece, and it went on perfect. There were some airbubbles as usual when putting a protector on, but I was easily able to push them out with my fingers, and boom, perfect, no air bubbles, blemishes, anything.

Front Protector ***** out of *****.

People who are complaining, you got 3 protectors, if you screw up 3 attempts at putting something on, thats 3 strikes your out. This is on you, not the product. Now if there was something wrong with it, I would try to get a replacement, and if your replacement was defective also, then give it a bad review, but like I said, sometimes things happen, and not everything is perfect.

These are honestly the best screen protectors for the money, and I would recommend these to everyone before I would recommend one of the invisi-shields or whatever it is that best buy charges $20 for ONE (1), thats ONE screen protector, you get 3 of them here for 90% off their price.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2013 4:05 PM PDT