Profile for Dave > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dave RSS Feed (South Carolina, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Thermaltake Smart Standard 550W 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V 2.3 Power Supply SP-550P
Thermaltake Smart Standard 550W 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V 2.3 Power Supply SP-550P
Offered by The Nerds
Price: Click here to see our price
58 used & new from $49.77

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA, September 12, 2014
Dead on arrival. Purchased to upgrade my PSU. Got it yesterday, tried to install if last night, it is already on its way back yo Amazon. Worst part is going through the entire installation process to discover it does not work. Tried every possible option. Nothing. Put the old PSU back in, worked perfectly. Like anything from PNY, Thermaltake is off my acceptable. List. Thank goodness for Amazon and its return policy.

Car Maintenance Reminder Lite
Car Maintenance Reminder Lite

1.0 out of 5 stars One vehicle, December 4, 2013
This app is very limited. Lets you enter info on only one vehicle only, and preset maintenance schedules are not changeable. Ads also show up in the middle of the screen.

Bitstrips
Bitstrips

1.0 out of 5 stars Requires Facebook, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Bitstrips (App)
Does not tell you until you download it and open it for the first time that it requires access to your Facebook account.

The countdown calendar
The countdown calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars first use, August 3, 2013
This review is from: The countdown calendar (App)
Appears to be a good and useful app. Makes you rate it too soon after installation to rate accurately. Also, some simple instructions just to get you started would be helpful.
Post

Password 360 Lite
Password 360 Lite

4.0 out of 5 stars KindleHD, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Password 360 Lite (App)
I needed a simple password keeper for my KindleHD for the limited number of places I go on it that require a password. This program is simple to use. easy. and totally suits my needs.

Ave Maria
Ave Maria
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars What voices, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Ave Maria (MP3 Music)
I have watched these two since their first BGT show. All I can say is wow. I have never thought much about opera until now. Jonathan's voice is unbelievable and Charlotte, by the BGT finals, showed she was right up there with him.

Italian Recipes from Italyum
Italian Recipes from Italyum

1.0 out of 5 stars Italyyum doesnt Italrun, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Italian Recipes from Italyum (App)
Would download but not run on Fire HD. Tried it more than once but could never get it working no matter what I did.

ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow
ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow
Price: $48.59
7 used & new from $44.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than a standard stud finder, January 7, 2013
Works reasonably well, just in many instances you have to take multiple readings to make sure it is reading correctly.

TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-File + State 2012
TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-File + State 2012
Offered by Choice Plus
Price: $7.19
29 used & new from $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Incompatable with Windows 8, December 2, 2012
I have a new Windows 8 desktop with all updates current. TurboTax Deluxe 2012 gets install errors no matter what I do. I have tried every possible fix alluded to by Turbotax.com, including font updates, Microsoft Net updates, turning off security software, everything.

Update! Success! After trying every way on God's earth to get TTax installed, I managed to get it done by choosing the option "Get Updates Manually" during the installation process. I had my security software turned off, and Microsoft Net 4.0 was already installed on my machine. After the installation was successful I opened the software and chose "check for updates" and it updated with no problems.

Second Update. I have to commend Bob and Intuit for their customr support on this issue. The quality and level was a very pleasant surprise. I am sure this was/is a Windows 8 issue and not TTax.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 12:32 PM PST

iMeds-Medication Reference
iMeds-Medication Reference

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad app, November 4, 2012
This review is from: iMeds-Medication Reference (App)
I have Fire HD. App does not work. Program starts but when searching for med, info screens are blank. I have even reloaded app to try to get it to work.

Page: 1 | 2