Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for JamieJ > Reviews

Browse

JamieJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JamieJ RSS Feed (Kerrville, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Gift for Gigi Gift for Grandma Keep Calm and Gigi Will Take Care of It, Grandma Ladies T-Shirt X-Large Red
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $20.49
2 used & new from $20.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Not just too big - Elephant sized!, May 24, 2016
Since GiGi is a women's great grandmother term, I assumed wrongly) that the sizes would for women. This thing is huge! Even my extra large hubby would be dwarfed in this monstrosity!

Women's Agiato Basic Crew Neck T-Shirt 6-Pack Multicolor XLarge
Women's Agiato Basic Crew Neck T-Shirt 6-Pack Multicolor XLarge
Offered by USA DAWGS

1.0 out of 5 stars Colors are great and are color safe for washing, May 24, 2016
Colors are great and are color safe for washing. That's where the good stuff ends. These are so poorly made that not a single shirt isn't paper thin and doesn't twist around so the seams are in the front or some other mishap that makes them unwearable except for gardening (when no unexpected visitors would show up!)

Sorry. This is a real bummer of a product!

Revising this review as the seller refunded my money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2016 3:17 PM PDT

Total Impact
by Ronnie Lott
77 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Ronnie..., May 24, 2016
This review is from: Total Impact (Hardcover)
I met Ronnie Lott briefly at a business meeting years ago and recently saw that he had made the Hall of Fame and was all time Number 3 on the 49ers football team. I'm a football fanatic kind of gal and just had to read his book. But... I couldn't get past the first few pages. The book started and went on and on with a minute by minute discussion of why Lott was the victim of trash talking.

Any good player is surely used to trash talk. I may give it another chance later.

Colored Iridescent Wrap (Green)
Colored Iridescent Wrap (Green)
Offered by Wraps
Price: $16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta try this use of a great very thin but strong, wrapping paper., May 24, 2016
Love this paper, but never use for wrapping. It is perfect cut into fine slivers and attached to my painted nails with top coats of several colors. The luminence changes colors every time I move my fingers and the look (if you're into nail art and you should be if you have daughters or granddaughters!)

P.S.
It's probably great for gift wrapping, too.Just saying!

Chatties Ladies Comfort Neon Flexi Flip Flops with Rhinestones and Flexible Sole - Assorted Colors
Price: $7.98 - $9.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Really, really cute, BUT..., May 24, 2016
It came as no surprise that the part that goes between the toes hurts like crazy. But that is true with all flip flops. I would have to whittle that thong thingey down with a pocket knife (borrowed from hubby) to be able to wear them.

Then I thought surely Japanese women must have the same problem.

But where is a girl (using that term loosely) from Texas find Japanese socks? Why, Amazon, of course! I got three pair in turquoise, shocking pink and, of course, in lime green. No more hurting toes! The socks are so cute that I wear them around the house without the shoes. Now my Chatties are the cutest, best fitting and-comfortable of all my flip flops.

The silver band around the sole, plus the rhinestone sparklers on the top rate five stars, but only got four until the toe thingey was solved.

Debra Lynn Professional Curved 7 Sided File/Buffer
Debra Lynn Professional Curved 7 Sided File/Buffer
Offered by ONLINE BEAUTY SUPPLY
Price: $3.50
2 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love these curved nail files!, April 21, 2016
I've been waiting for these to come back. Amazon was out of them for so long and the are the best I have ever used. But you have to be careful not to buff the nail beds down too much as it will weaken the nail.

Thanks Amazon for bringing these back!

TL Women's 2 or 3 or 4 Pack Basic Cotton Short Sleeves Solid V-neck T-shirts SET4-WH_AQ_MINT_STEAL
Offered by Top Legging
Price: $18.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware! Should be in the children's department, April 1, 2016
First of all, I loved the colors and fabric of these tees. I am small busted (a B cup) and weigh 134 -- generally very thin except for a muffin top that requires me to buy a larger size. I couldn't even get these over my shoulders!

Not just too small. Very. very small. I usually order an XL as I don't like a tight fit. (Did I mention I'm 73? A bit past my tight tee days!).

These are listed in only three sizes: Small, medium and large, so I thought I'd be okay ordering the large.. That's what I get for thinking.

Normally I'd just take the loss and throw them in the Goodwill box, but I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake Back they go.

Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 Oz
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite use of Eagle Brand! Try it!, March 8, 2016
My grocery-buying husband is in serious trouble! I am out of Eagle Brand!!!

I have a real addiction to this:
Can of Eagle Brand
Juice of two limes or lemons
Finely grated lemon/line rind
Stir all together rapidly whipping until thickened
FREEZE!!!

Sculpey Premo Polymer Art Clay Accents, Twinkle Twinkle
Sculpey Premo Polymer Art Clay Accents, Twinkle Twinkle
Price: $4.64
14 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless to me., February 7, 2016
No where in the packeding does it say this stuff is BLACK with sparkles. Mostly black. From the purple on the package I would have thought it was that: Purple with sparkles.

It immediately went in the junk clay file.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10