Profile for Ghent22 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ghent22 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NatureWise CLA 1250, Highest Potency Non-GMO Healthy Weight Management Supplement, 180 count
Price: $19.96
13 used & new from $18.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great form of CLA!, December 6, 2014
Great supplement! CLA is great for losing and maintaining weight. I love the company, Naturewise, as they really care about their customers! I highly recommend it!

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - PC
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - PC
Offered by Shopville USA
Price: $19.99
22 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great RPG and Very Similar to KOTOR, July 22, 2014
The story and gameplay is amazing. If you enjoyed KOTOR, you will love this game. It is one of the best RPGs on the market.

Etekcity® Scroll X1 (M555) : Programmable Wired USB Optical Gaming Mouse (800/1600/2400 DPI, Omron Micro Switches, Extra Weight Added for Professional Gamers, 1 Year Warranty)
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $14.98
4 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Affordable Gaming Mouse, July 22, 2014
Excellent mouse for the price and performance. It is perfect for my gaming needs. I have not had one problem with it. Last, the USB cable is extremely good quality.

Square Jellyfish Micro Ball Head and Pocket Tripod
Square Jellyfish Micro Ball Head and Pocket Tripod
Offered by Square Jellyfish
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and great company!, March 1, 2013
I use this item with their smartphone mount and it works great! I use it at the gym to capture my weightlifting videos! I never have trouble out of it and its portable! Amazing!

Great company too! 5/5

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3

Square Jellyfish Smartphone Tripod Mount (Pocket Tripod not Included)
Square Jellyfish Smartphone Tripod Mount (Pocket Tripod not Included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Great Company, March 1, 2013
This product is amazing! I been using it with my Samsung Galaxy S3 in the gym. It shoots all the weightlifting videos I need! I never have trouble out of it and I use SJ's mini tripod with it as well and it works great! I highly recommend it!

And the company is great! They just emailed me saying a new version of the product is coming out in several months and they will upgrade mine free of charge. Never seen that before!

5/5

Samsung Galaxy S III - i9300 Extended Battery TPU Case Black and Exclusive Black And Green Color Key Chain Kit
Offered by YESOO
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, January 23, 2013
This phone case rocks... I purchased it because I bought this extended battery:

It fits perfectly and adds a good feel to the phone. It kind of feels cheap but what do you expect for $7.99?

However, it provides enough protection for mid-range drops.

[540 Days Warranty] Anker® 4400mAh Replacement Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300, T999(T-Mobile), I747(AT&T), I535(Verizon), R530(U.S. Cellular), L710(Sprint), fits EB-L1G6LLU, with NFC/Google Wallet, with Dark Blue Cover
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $21.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Battery (Samsung GS3 I747), January 23, 2013
This battery is great for the Samsung GS3. It provides a long charge that lasts me all day long with heavy usage. This provides more than 2X power than standard batteries for the GS3. It also offers NFC.

Being a techie I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a GS3. Since the phone offers 2GB of RAM and a dual core 1.5GHz processor, the power supply is a must. 4400 mAh is a ton of power to use. That's what most standard laptops use! You won't be disappointed with Anker's quality. They make great products.

The only con I can think of is it adds much more of a bulk to the phone. At first I thought my phone was a brick. However, later on I got used to it and can't really tell.

In other words this battery is well worth the money at $19.99. The cover also goes well with it.

If you want a case for it, I recommend this:

Zeikos ZE-CA48B Deluxe Soft Medium Camera and Video Bag
Zeikos ZE-CA48B Deluxe Soft Medium Camera and Video Bag
Offered by Big Mike's Electronics
Price: $9.49
11 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Bag - Love it!, July 23, 2012
This camera bag is very good! I took it on vacation with me. It was holding my digital camera and accessories. Every thing fit perfectly such as the camera, lens cleaner, charger, and cables. I even put it in my suitcase and there was a lot of pressure on top of the suitcase. However, everything was intact and this case promotes shock-proof technology.

I highly recommend this bag to anyone!

iSatori Energize All Day Energy Pill, Tablets, 84-Count Bottle
iSatori Energize All Day Energy Pill, Tablets, 84-Count Bottle
Offered by East Coast Vitamin's
Price: $14.75
20 used & new from $14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mood Enhancer and Energy Booster, January 6, 2012
I purchased this on Amazon and it was a great buy. For price information, Amazon has one of the best prices around. On the product's official site it has them for much higher.

These pills do great at energy boosting. The recommended dosage is 2 pills every 8 hours of use. It takes about 45 - 120 minutes to activate. It takes about 90 for me.

Before I have school in the morning, I will take 2 pills an hour before class. The pills give me tremendous amounts of energy from 8 AM - 3 PM. I never get sleepy in classes. It also enhances my writing speed.

Since it has natural caffeine in them, it can improve your attention span too. It helps mine a little, not too much.

These pills are also great mood enhancers too. When I am on them, I feel happy and active. It makes me want to talk to people.

Also I found these pills can make you eat less and exercise more. It works pretty well for dietary supplements.

Every ingredient in these pills are natural. I would highly recommend them.

Battery for Sony Ericsson Bst-41 Xperia X10 X1
Battery for Sony Ericsson Bst-41 Xperia X10 X1
Offered by Cell Emporium
Price: $4.79
11 used & new from $2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, October 17, 2011
I was very impressed with the battery I received. It charged perfectly and it has the same specs as the OEM one. It don't have the official seal from SE but who cares as long as it works. I paid about $11 but it was well worth it.

Li-Po batteries don't last long so I recommend buying a new battery about every 2-3 months. This seller actually has it at a reasonable price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3