Profile for A. Rogers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Rogers "Mother in Duluth" RSS Feed (Georgia)

Fintie (Black) Folio Leather Case Cover for iPad 4th Generation With Retina Display, the New iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)
Offered by Fintie
Price: $13.99
8 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover! Great price!, March 3, 2014
This cover works very well. Make sure velcro is snug and Ipad fits well, This is a nice basic case.

OdoBan Odor Eliminator - RTU Spray W/1 Gallon Concentrate
OdoBan Odor Eliminator - RTU Spray W/1 Gallon Concentrate
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $10.98
7 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 30, 2012
My husband used this last night in our laundry room that contains the litter box and this morning the room still smelled clean and fresh. My daughter cooked hash browns with onions this morning and although they smell and taste delicious, I knew how food smells linger in our house and become not so pleasant. I sprayed Odoban in the kitchen and den and there are no lingering scents. We have the citrus scent so I can't speak about the other scents, but this has a VERY light scent that does not seem to linger. This is the first product that has actually seemed to work with our continuous house odor. Our house always has a stale "food" odor especially in the Georgia summer. I'm hoping Odoban continues to work!

Alice In Wonderland: Cheshire Cat Wacky Wobbler
Alice In Wonderland: Cheshire Cat Wacky Wobbler
Offered by Gribble Grabble
Price: $43.95
3 used & new from $42.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, January 31, 2011
This is just about the most perfect bobble head! You can't do much better than the Cheshire Cat! The whole Alice in Wonderland set is great, but the Cheshire cat is our favorite.

Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G
Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G
Offered by 2015 Seller
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $3.25

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not the accuracy needed, November 16, 2010
I'm team manager for a Destination Imagination structure team. This is a great little scale for diets and where accuracy is not critical. The team is getting inconsistent readings for small weights (will not show any weight then pop up to .6 grams, etc.) It's design also makes it difficult to add a larger tray for weighing their structure since it tends to rest on or cover the display. They didn't think they needed a .001 accurate scale, but they now need to upgrade. At least it doesn't cost much.

American Weigh Scales Calibration Weight Kit WGHTKIT, Class M2
American Weigh Scales Calibration Weight Kit WGHTKIT, Class M2
Offered by EZ SELL
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, just as listed., November 16, 2010
I'm team manager for a Destination Imagination structure team. Accurate and consistent weight is critical so the calibration kit has been wonderful for making sure the scales are properly calibrated. They have discovered they need a better scale, but the weight kit is great.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2014 5:01 AM PDT

The Autobiography of Santa Claus
The Autobiography of Santa Claus
by Jeff Guinn
139 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, November 11, 2010
This is one of the most enjoyable books I've read in a long time. I loved the combination of History and Magic. I wish I had read this book when my daughter was homeschooling learning World History. It would have been a great book to read a Chapter every night in December (there are 24 chapters) and research the historical characters and events mentioned in the book.

Chair-A-Cise: Chair Weight Loss, Toning, Aerobic/Cardio and Strength Training Program (DVD)
Offered by Lifestyle Fitness
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, October 29, 2010
This is a great 30 minute exercise video for all all ages and all fitness levels! The instructor gives great instructions and the models are easy to follow. This is the first exercise video/class that allowed me to get a good workout the first time. Usually, the set is over before I've figured out how to do the specific exercise (I'm not the most coordinated person). I like that the music is soft and in the background. It does not distract me from the exercise. The 12 reps seem perfect for pushing the muscles without overdoing it.

I had hit a plateau with my 45 minute high intensity walks 4 times a week. I had nice strong legs, but was still having problems with fat - especially belly fat. I started adding in chair-a-cise once or twice a day and also added incorporated the chair-a-cise diet plan. In 3 days I could really see and feel a difference! Chair-a-cise makes a great morning/evening workout. It's also handy for when I can't get to the gym or out for a walk/run. I really like how it works all body areas and includes cardio and strength. I had very weak upper body strength and chair-a-cise is really making a difference.

Casio Women's LA670WA-1 Daily Alarm Digital Watch
Casio Women's LA670WA-1 Daily Alarm Digital Watch
Offered by OTC Trading
Price: $15.95
28 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best timer watch around!, August 24, 2007
This is the "dressy" version of Casio LA11WB-1 there are more reviews for it since many of us have owned this earlier version for 15+ years.

The pros:

The countdown timer - this is why we love this watch. You push a single button once and a timer is set for 1 minute, each time you press the button, the time increases 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 then reset. It's not too terribly loud. I have used this since my kids were babes, through time-outs, and we have X minutes until we leave. I've never had this feature go out on the watch so the button and electronics must be pretty good.

The price - I can afford to keep a backup on hand

The band - I have actually preferred the metal band and haven't had any trouble with it. I have a very small wrist so it may make a difference having the extra wrap portion underneath. The plastic band on the LA11WB-1 tends to break on me fairly quickly. I do have the LA11WB-1 as my backup in my jewelry box - just in case.

Overall - This watch is a little prettier than the plastic band. It still is a little "geeky" but more appropriate for business attire.

The cons:

No light - Not a good watch for dark areas.

As I get older, the little bars across the top that indicate time remaining get harder and harder to see.

This is not a watch to pass down to your grandchildren. The other model typically lasts about 1/2 - 2 years. I would assume this watch will be comparable but we'll see after they've been out a couple of years. When the battery goes out, I've had about a 50% success rate of having a replacement battery work. The batteries are a pain to get to, it's hard to find a place that is familiar with this watch, that has the battery, and will replace it. Any other problems that might arise cost far more than the replacement cost.

Recommendation: Buy 2 - one of each style so you'll have a backup.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One button countdown timer is the best!, June 5, 2007
It doesn't have the prettiest face (or band),and I've tried using a "nicer" watch at least for dressier occasions, but after a 14 year addiction to these watches I usually forgo fashion for function!

Advantages:

1)Countdown timer is set by pushing only one button! By pressing the button on the top right side of the watch once you set the timer for 1 minute. Press twice for 3 min . . . 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30. If you use timers, imagine how convenient it is to always have one on hand.

2)Water Resistant - I've worn my watch swimming, washing dishes, etc. with no problem.

3) Alarm - It's not overly loud, but it's perfect for my morning alarm. (And, I can use the Countdown timer for a snooze)

4)Price - less than $20.

Disadvantages:

1) Plastic Band - the band only lasts me about 2 years of hard use. I haven't been able to replace the band.

2) Battery - also lasts about 2 years and has been difficult to replace.

3) No backlight - So you can't check the time in movies or other dark places.