Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for SP > Reviews

Browse

SP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SP RSS Feed

Bumbleride Indie Stroller, Ocean (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bumbleride Indie Stroller, Ocean (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my stroller, February 25, 2013
Item came new, in original packaging but was late. Exactly as described. I like that it is part recycled and part natural fibres (soft bamboo). This model is in between a traditional four wheel stroller and true jogger. It will be great for the gravel path we live near and sports fields we frequent. I like that it folds almost flat and almost upright. There is a great video on you tube on this stroller.

Bumbleride Non-PVC Rain Shield for Indie Stroller
Bumbleride Non-PVC Rain Shield for Indie Stroller
Price: $32.99
11 used & new from $28.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary accessory where I live, February 25, 2013
Item came new, in original packaging and on time. Exactly as described. This made my stroller purchase complete. Happy it is PVC free.

Bumbleride Indie Bumper Bar Ocean
Bumbleride Indie Bumper Bar Ocean

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, February 25, 2013
Item came new, in original packaging and on time. Exactly as described. This made my stroller purchase complete. Would use this vendor again.

Simple BRRLIN Color: Black Womens Size: 7.5
Simple BRRLIN Color: Black Womens Size: 7.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect everyday boots., July 4, 2012
I love these boots. All they needed were my insoles to feel like they were meant for me. The boots were a hair tight when I first got them but after about 5 wears the suede gave me a little room and now they are perfect. I love that they are eco-friendly and that they go with everything.

Tissot Men's T0484173705700 T-Race Stainless Steel Black Watch with Rubber Strap
Offered by Apex Time
Price: $429.97
51 used & new from $399.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy., July 4, 2012
We were happy when this shipment arrived. It was packaged in all the original packaging including plastic film over the watch face and back. All the product information booklets were in new condition and the watch works great. We had it sized at a registered Tissot dealer and now its a perfect fit. Thanks Amazon.