Profile for Kristine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristine RSS Feed

Invicta Women's 0451 Square Angel Collection Diamond Accented Chronograph Watch
Invicta Women's 0451 Square Angel Collection Diamond Accented Chronograph Watch
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $121.63
9 used & new from $121.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, May 8, 2012
I am impressed with the quality of this watch. It is heavy, sturdy and the face is large. I love it. I am a plus size lady and this watch fits my wrist. I will even need to have a link or two removed but it fits. The face is a lovely light blue/mother of pearl and goes with most outfits. Overall it is a fantastic watch and I have received numerous compliments. I loved this watch so much I have purchased another watch by Invicta.

Fruitables Pumpkin & Banana Crunchy Dog Treat, 7 ounce Pouch
Fruitables Pumpkin & Banana Crunchy Dog Treat, 7 ounce Pouch
Price: $3.14
23 used & new from $3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Frantastic grain free doggie treats, May 8, 2012
I have two Shih Tzu puppies with very sensitive skin and tummies. I have to be very careful with everything I feed them. I opened the bag and the treats smelled wonderful. The treats are a little larger than the size of a nickel. They were made with high quality ingredients. Free from grains, soy, corn and artificial ingredients and certified organic. My dogs love these treats and only 9 calories per treat so a few each day will not hurt their waistline. I am impressed with this product line and of course support any company who produces their products in the USA. I will definitely purchase more products from the Fruitables line.

Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish Formula Dog Treats, 8-Ounce Bag
Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish Formula Dog Treats, 8-Ounce Bag
Price: $3.49
20 used & new from $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but strong smoky smell, May 8, 2012
This is a good quality grain free doggie treat. The product has a strong hickory smoky fish smell upon opening the bag which was not so pleasant at first. I have two Shih Tzu puppies and they are not picky eaters so they enjoyed these treats. They do have sensitive stomachs and these treats appear not to irritate their tummies. I was a little disappointed to find out after purchasing this product that the company Natural Balance has had product recalls in the past. I believe these treats are produced in the USA and quality control has improved. I may try other products by this manufacture in the future.