Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Drewcephus > Reviews

Browse

Drewcephus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 320

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Drewcephus "Yeah." RSS Feed (Sharpsburg, GA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome oral care, July 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sonicare is leading the way. This toothbrush system is sleek and cutting edge. Design is not the end-all for me, but like Marie Kondo, I love to surround myself with objects that give me joy. The truth is that well designed objects are more likely to do that.
It charges in what looks like a rinse glass! The travel case is nice looking and the device and parts fit in it perfectly. Like other Sonicare brushes, this one signals you when you are to switch areas of your mouth. So you can be sure you are brushing equally and effectively. I'm not crazy about the price of the replacement brushes - 26$ for two heads as of the day of this review. But, you cannot get your teeth cleaner with anything short of a visit to the dentist. And even then it would depend on the dentist.

Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pair of earbuds, July 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've said for awhile that whoever invents the perfect set of earbuds will never work again. These are close to perfect, but only time will tell if they have longevity.
Sound: I'm not a expert, but the sound of these is as good as any I've had before. Some even more expensive. So, the first hurdle is cleared.
Comfort: Excellent. You often forget you have them on. They do not get caught on things and snatched out of your ears. It seems I have ears between sizes on these though. They don't fit perfectly, but I don't have to adjust them often.
Ease of use: I thought these were about as easy to set up as possible. Find them in the Bluetooth screen and they pair.
The deciding factor is longevity. The longest I've had a pair last is 9 months. So, that is my watermark. I will update when they either go caput or hit the 9 month mark. But overall, I am very happy with these so far.

Arccos Golf Driver GPS Sensor/Range Finder
Arccos Golf Driver GPS Sensor/Range Finder
Offered by Golf Shack 55
Price: $54.95
28 used & new from $43.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes gathering your driving stats super easy, July 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Unfortunately, I only use driver on my home course about 5-6 times per round, so stats for driving carry less weight for me. But this system is easy to use and set up. The accuracy is within a few yards each shot. So, for 50$ this device could help by giving you added information on your game.

But, I don't think it offers much more than what you pretty much already know. If you don't know your average distance with the driver already, you need to do some work. Also, most average golfers are trying to find consistency. I have some friends that slice the ball every tee shot, but beat everyone because they know how to play their shot. This device can tell you where you are hitting it, but gives you zero feedback in the way of improving your swing.
Overall, this device lives up to its billing, but I'm just not sure how valuable the stats it provides actually are. If you are well aware of your tendencies, then this device will not offer much.

Golf by Design: How to Lower Your Score by Reading the Features of a Course
Golf by Design: How to Lower Your Score by Reading the Features of a Course
by Robert Trent Jones
113 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Improves your scores some, but your appreciation for the game even more., June 28, 2016
Starts off a bit shaky and almost amateurish. But when he gets into the meat of the topic, RTJ, Jr begins to shine. If you have any love of golf course architecture or if you need to begin thinking more strategically about your rounds, this is a wonderful book. I remember when I was just beginning to play golf I thought, "I can't worry about golf course management, because even if I had a plan the second I take a shot the plan goes out the window because the ball didn't go where I wanted it to." But once you have a halfway consistent game (nobody short of Ben Hogan has a truly consistent game) you will benefit from this type of book. Butch Harmon's book on course management is also good. But Golf by Design is a window into the mind of the course designers. And like discovering how to appreciate fine art or wine, learning to discern the details of the strategy used by designers not only gives you better scores, but also makes each round much more enjoyable.

Croove Rechargeable Voice Amplifier, with Waist/Neck Band & Belt Clip, 20 Watts. Very Comfortable Headset
Offered by Dime & Nickel
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not useful for my needs, but functions as advertised., June 28, 2016
I am a throat cancer survivor and bought this trying to save my voice strength at work. Having had nearly my entire right vocal cord removed, I can only whisper. When I use this device, I sound like something out of a horror movie or a prank phone call. But honestly it isn't the device's fault. It does what it says it does. It amplifies your voice. So, I may use it for certain occasions when I must be heard over loud noises. But for everyday use at work or home, this only makes my voice issues more of a problem. Also, it is a bit clunky to wear. I only wore it for a short time and was bothered by how difficult it was to keep it straight as I went about regular activities.

If you have a sound voice quality now and want to use this for teaching or as a tour guide or something like that, I think it would be ideal. But for those trying to add volume to an altered voice quality, it probably will only make you more uncomfortable with your voice.

Rukket Haack Golf Net By SEC Coach Chris Haack 10 X 7ft (Lifetime Warranty)
Rukket Haack Golf Net By SEC Coach Chris Haack 10 X 7ft (Lifetime Warranty)
Offered by RUKKET
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I was hoping it would be., June 28, 2016
Great quality, gives me access to hit a couple buckets in my spare time without having to drive out to the range. It is a pain to put together. Mainly because I couldn't figure out which tabs the rods went through (which goes on the left and which on the right). I originally had it set up upside down, lol. But after watching the youtube video a few times, I got it right.

If you are a fairly seasoned golfer, you don't need the side wings that are sold separately. This net is plenty big. But if you occasionally shank one and can't afford to have a golf ball veer into the adjacent area, you might look into buying the extension wings. But if you have a large back yard or no longer suffer from the shanks, this net is perfect right out of the box.

This is one of those purchases that is really a no-brainer. The quality and customer service are excellent and the price is only marginally more than the competitors. I wouldn't waste time on anything else. This one is the one.

London Fog Cambridge 21 Inch Expandable Carry On, Olive
London Fog Cambridge 21 Inch Expandable Carry On, Olive
Price: $93.49
8 used & new from $60.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't sure about London Fog at first..., June 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I was a child, London Fog made some of the best overcoats out there. Through the years the brand has lost its prestige. Recently, they have undergone a reboot for the brand, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But this carry-on is very nice. The look is classic and the zippers are much brighter than what is pictured. The zippers themselves feel durable and the wheels are smooth and sturdy. Even though it is sturdy, I wouldn't recommend checking this one at the curb. Not many wheeled cases can withstand those rigors. But it should be tough enough for the average carry-on. The cloth handles make it easy to lift into the overhead bin. The extendable handle feels much sturdier than others of this type and makes rolling the case effortless. Only time will tell if it has staying power, but so far, this is a great option. I will update later if anything changes.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Jef World Of Golf Fairway/Rough Practice Mat
Jef World Of Golf Fairway/Rough Practice Mat
Price: $31.20
8 used & new from $27.64

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., June 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a mid level quality mat with three sizes of tees. I have hit without any complications of far, but we are talking about 30-40 shots. But I think I know what the others have encountered that may explain it falling apart in less than 20 shots. When I opened the package,mThe mat was flattened in the box and the "rough" was mashed flat. I took it out and tried to fluff the rough back up. It wasn't successful. I proceeded to set it up so that the fibers were lying toward the target. I could tell that if I hit against the grain, it was going to dig into the mat and probably tear into it. I recommend only hitting with the grain at least until it begins to unflattering from shipping. I will make updates to this review as it becomes clear how the long term performance will hold up.

Thule 3203399 Atmos Case for 9.7" iPad Pro/iPad Air 2
Thule 3203399 Atmos Case for 9.7" iPad Pro/iPad Air 2
Price: $69.95
5 used & new from $60.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Function without form., June 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great protection for your iPad Air 2. I love how stable the case turns into an easel to watch shows or use like a laptop. It doesn't slowly slip and fall flat. The corners of your iPad are well guarded and instill confidence. It swivels from being closed to open to propped up easily. Placing your iPad in the case is also very easy. You don't have the feeling you're about to snap off the volume buttons.

Now for the reason the Thule Atmos case doesn't get 5 stars - it's ugly. It's just that simple. The case is made of cheap feeling plastic that does well to protect, but looks like plastic. It also has a big rubber tab sticking out of the side that just doesn't fit with the sleek engineering of an Apple product (see photo). Another negative is that when it is in lie flat mode, it doesn't snap into place. So it can open out as you go to set it down.
Overall, this is a solid case for those needing extra drop protection. But it doesn't keep water out and it certainly isn't very stylish.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Calvin Klein Men's Regular Fit Liquid Cotton Solid Polo Shirt, Pacific, Large
Calvin Klein Men's Regular Fit Liquid Cotton Solid Polo Shirt, Pacific, Large
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft shirt. Very nice., June 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A beautiful shirt that isn't trying too hard. Some of the logos on shirts these days are ridiculous. You feel as though you're wearing an advertisement for the brand. On this one, the logo is the same color, but raised. The buttons are well attached, rather than loose and the stitching is excellent. This shirt looks great when it isn't tucked in. I wear it tucked in at work and out when I'm not at work. It works both ways, but looks best not tucked in. The instructions tell you to turn it inside out when washing and drying. That is to keep it from getting little fuzz balls all over it, I assume.

The material is so soft that I anticipate it is going to wear out and look worn pretty quickly. But, I haven't had it long enough to say. I will update accordingly if it changes. But as of now, this is a great shirt and I will be getting more of the other colors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20