Profile for Jeffrey Strain > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeffrey Strain RSS Feed (Des Moines, IA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Yoga Undressed, The Goddess Series - Naked Yoga for the Beginner: A Flowing Tantric Vinyasa, Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Practice

1.0 out of 5 stars Goddesses of Bad Complexions, January 13, 2015
This is the case for dermatology or leotards. I actually tossed this dvd.

Barack Obama Toilet Paper, 3-Pack
Barack Obama Toilet Paper, 3-Pack
Price: $12.19
6 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasteless But Useful, January 13, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mom, who is not a fan. I ended up getting her something more Christmassy. Unfortunately, it is a cold winter night and I am out of toliet paper. It either this or kleenex.

The Friedkin Connection: A Memoir by Friedkin, William (2013)
The Friedkin Connection: A Memoir by Friedkin, William (2013)
20 used & new from $6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars A great memoir. I like most of his movies and ..., January 13, 2015
A great memoir. I like most of his movies and it was fun to read about how they were made. It occurred to me that Friedkin writes scenes for a living, s o the events he describes are extraordinarily clear. There are so many surprises: an actual devil-worshiping cult and not just goth kids trying to be spooky, the deeply disturbing goings on in a gay S&M club, the tantrums of pouting Al and the
insecurity of Gene. You will also discover what a complicated project a movie is. This is one of my favorite books.

The Mystic Mullah (Doc Savage #9)
The Mystic Mullah (Doc Savage #9)
by Kenneth Robeson
19 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The Mystic Mullah is Taut, Fast-Paced and Fun!, December 6, 2014
Lester Dent said his job was to produce "sellable crap." These books are taut, fast-paced and fun. The Mystic Mullah is one of my favorites, especially, with Bantam's Bama cover illustraion.

The Outlaws of the Marsh
The Outlaws of the Marsh
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Least Stuffy Classic I've Read, December 6, 2014
I am liking the book so far. I haven't finished it yet. Some of the foul language seemed more American inner city than Ancient China. It took me out the story a bit. Other than that I am glad I bought this translation. The book is fast-paced and entertaining.

Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging [DVD]
Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging [DVD]
by L Hubbard
Edition: DVD
70 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars See this Before Taking Any, August 25, 2014
This should be a companion piece to The Psychopath Test. Who doesn't know someone hooked for life and mentally impaired by these drugs.

KOJIE SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP 3-PACK, (3X65GRAMS)
KOJIE SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP 3-PACK, (3X65GRAMS)
Offered by DuraProducts

On China
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite book on China to date, August 25, 2014
This review is from: On China (Kindle Edition)
This is my favorite book on China to date. It is written to be read rather than to impress. The content of the book takes care of the latter. A book on history and diplomacy might seem extremely dull. This book never is. I like the author's respect for the people and culture of China.

Maxell UR-90 Blank Audio Cassette Tape - 7 Pack (108575)
Maxell UR-90 Blank Audio Cassette Tape - 7 Pack (108575)
Price: $8.18
89 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
I always need tapes and this is my brand.

Last Laugh, Mr. Moto
Last Laugh, Mr. Moto
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is well written and moves at a good pace. It's funny and suspenseful, June 27, 2014
This is the book that I was looking for. It is well written and moves at a good pace. It's funny and suspenseful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5