Profile for Jeffrey Strain > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeffrey Strain RSS Feed (Des Moines, IA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Maxell UR-90 Blank Audio Cassette Tape - 7 Pack (108575)
Maxell UR-90 Blank Audio Cassette Tape - 7 Pack (108575)
Price: $6.73
81 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
I always need tapes and this is my brand.

Last Laugh, Mr. Moto
Last Laugh, Mr. Moto
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is well written and moves at a good pace. It's funny and suspenseful, June 27, 2014
This is the book that I was looking for. It is well written and moves at a good pace. It's funny and suspenseful.

Celebrity Nude Revue, The Saucy 70's Volume 2
Celebrity Nude Revue, The Saucy 70's Volume 2
DVD ~ Gloria Guida
2 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Punch Me So I Can See Some Stars, June 4, 2014
The girls may have been more famous on other continents. They were pretty and otherwise as advertised. It has a good beat and you can dance to it.

Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap(2 Pack)
Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap(2 Pack)
Offered by Pacific Best Choice
Price: $6.85
19 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 4, 2014
I have sunspots that I have actually pulled off with tweezers. I wish I had found this soap before. This is a great product at a good price.

Actors Anonymous: A Novel
Actors Anonymous: A Novel
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's like an uncut diamond., April 19, 2014
Maybe it is the setting, but this reads like the junior college Brett Easton Ellis. Since Brett is in collapse, this works, save for the pudgy guy in the fast food place (blech! as Mad used to say). There is a lot I like about this book.

NEW PRACTICAL CHINESE READER ACCOMPANIMENT: 4CDs Vol. 2 (Chinese Edition)
NEW PRACTICAL CHINESE READER ACCOMPANIMENT: 4CDs Vol. 2 (Chinese Edition)
by Liu Xun
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $28.45
56 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Necessity, March 13, 2014
There is little pinyin in the second book. The cds are must, at least for me. The dialogues are acted out on YouTube if you want to hear them at conversational speed.

The Thief of Always
The Thief of Always
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is My February Book, March 13, 2014
I've read this book most Februaries since it came out. I think others have liked it too, since I can name two filches off the top of my head. I guess the author consoles himself that publication dates are hard to dispute.

Angel Killer: A True Story of Cannibalism, Crime Fighting, and Insanity in New York City (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Read in One Sitting, January 10, 2014
I couldn't get through John Douglas's Mind Hunter. I had all I could take of these guys before I finished the book. Angel Killer is a well-paced narrative and a brilliant enscapsulation.

Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock 1st (first) Edition by Hagar, Sammy published by It Books (2011) Hardcover
15 used & new from $13.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Once He Starts Rocking the Book is Never Dull, December 31, 2013
I usually bored silly by the subjects parents and early background. Same here, but it is brief. Once his rock live begins this book is fantastic, especially humorous, his observations on David Lee Roth. " I don't want to put the guy down." Sammy doesn't succeed here. This book does though. Definitely worth reading.

Mars Bars (Case of 48)
Mars Bars (Case of 48)
Offered by Premier Life
Price: $54.45
3 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Try to Get a Mars Bar in America, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Mars Bars (Case of 48) (Misc.)
This candy bar is now a rare treat since you have to order them online. I gave them to my sister for graduation. She can eat 48 candy bars without showing it. The trick is not eating them all at once.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4