Profile for Old Sawdust > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Old Sawdust RSS Feed (Maine, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
DEWALT DCB120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
DEWALT DCB120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $25.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed with orginal battery life-span., August 3, 2013
I received the 12 volt drill-driver kit as a gift and absolutely love it. However, after 1-1/2 years, one of the batteries died and would no longer accept a charge. I ordered this battery from Amazon as a replacement, and then I received another new battery from DeWalt after speaking with a customer service rep. Happy with DeWalt's service at this time......hope these batteries last longer than 1-1/2 years!

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses
Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses
Price: $60.17
19 used & new from $53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective product, August 3, 2013
This product is expensive but it works well to keep our two cats flea and tick free. Other products that we have tried didn't work nearly as well.

Detail Gouge Set
Detail Gouge Set
Offered by Hartville Tool
Price: $33.74
3 used & new from $31.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for a detail carver!, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Detail Gouge Set (Misc.)
Purchased these on the recommendation of a carver friend. They can be used in several brands of detail carvers, including the discontinued Ryobi Detail Carver which I own. Far and away better than those that originally came with that tool. They seem kind of pricy, but often you get what you pay for. This is one of those times! Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

Flexcut SLIPSTROP
Flexcut SLIPSTROP
Offered by Hartville Tool
Price: $15.50
2 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for honing Flexcut gouges, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Flexcut SLIPSTROP (Misc.)
As advertised and I have no complaints. I have not use this yet, but know someone who has, and it is a necessary item to keep your Flexcut gouges in good repair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong pricing shown in listing, May 23, 2013
This item is advertised as 17.99, but if it is ordered you will be shipped a different item, not this carver. It was not shown correctly on Amazon Marketplace. I ordered this carver, but am being shipped a carving stone instead.

by Proxxon
4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)

List Price: $164.00
Price: $17.99
Deal Price:
You Save: $146.01 (89%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Wayfair.
12,000 cuts/minute; 1/10hp (60W); 110-120V AC, 60HZ
Length 9-3/8 inches; weight 1.6 pounds; comes with 3 razor sharp bi-metal metallic knives, durable case
Replacement carving blades, number 28572 set of 5, profiled sharpening stone available, number28578
> See more product details

Nueva Cocina Beef Seasoning, Picadillo, 1.25-Ounce Packets (Pack of 12)
Nueva Cocina Beef Seasoning, Picadillo, 1.25-Ounce Packets (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seasoning is the best ever, August 8, 2012
We use this Latin seasoning to mix with lean ground beef, etc. using the recipe on the package and serve in a roll like a sloppy joe. Sprinkle on a little cheese......delish! We also love it added to a beef stew. I could no longer find this product locally so I started ordering it through Amazon. Can't be without it. I haven't tried the other Nueva Cocina products yet, but I plan to.

Frugal Woodturner, The: Make and Modify All the Tools and Equipment You Need
Frugal Woodturner, The: Make and Modify All the Tools and Equipment You Need
by Ernie Conover
Price: $15.06
38 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginning woodturner resource, May 7, 2012
This book is clearly written and has many nice photographs. I think that a beginning woodturner, or even someone who has been turning for years, can gain helpful knowledge from this book. Well worth the price.

Glaciers and Granite: A Guide to Maines Landscape Geology
Glaciers and Granite: A Guide to Maines Landscape Geology
by David L. Kendall
36 used & new from $0.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Maine's past, February 15, 2010
I borrowed this book from a friend and now I really want a copy of my own! If you're interested in how the movement of the glaciers affected Maine's landscape you'll really enjoy the information contained in this book

Optics MiniDrops Lubricant Eye Drops, Eye Therapy, 30 -Count 0.02 fl oz (0.5 ml) droppers (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 3, 2010
Product was recommended by my eye specialist. Have been using it daily for several months, and find it to be helpful for dry eyes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected results!!, January 8, 2010
Purchased on the recomendation of our vet to deal with aggression problems with one of our cats. This was a "fraidy cat" to begin with and when we adopted a dog he was very nervous around the dog. For some reason he took out his frustrations on his "brother" cat who he grew up with!! We started using Rescue Remedy Pet to try to calm this aggressive behaviour. Much to our surprize it helped more with his fear of the dog than anything else! A huge improvement there, and some improvement with the aggression as well. Although not a perfect result, this has been a good improvement in household peace. As a side note, we put 2 or 3 drops of this product directly into the cat's mouth daily which is NOT how it supposed to be given. We want to be sure that HE is the cat actually getting the product. This has worked for us and our kitty doesn't seem to mind at all. We have used it for about four months.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2014 11:14 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2