Profile for KW6697 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KW6697 RSS Feed

4 Shelf Locks for 1 inch supports
4 Shelf Locks for 1 inch supports
Offered by MyOfficeInnovations
Price: $3.66
16 used & new from $3.66

3.0 out of 5 stars These are the large size!, May 28, 2012
These are the large ones that are found everywhere. I was looking for the smaller ones. I measured my support which is .75 but these did not fit (too big). The fact that they give the size .75 made me think they were what I can not find anywhere. The Seller was great and gave me a complete (including shipping) refund. If you are looking for the large ones, this is what you need!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2012 12:14 PM PDT

Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Blue Bird with Sound
Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Blue Bird with Sound
Offered by Mr Toy N' Games
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!!!!!!, December 30, 2011
I am very happy with these 5 inch plushies, I bought 5 different ones. They are all great! The quality was better than I was expecting; they are very soft, cute and cuddly. The sounds are fun. :)

Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch White Bird with Sound

Offered by Nana & Papa's treasures
Price: $31.95
8 used & new from $8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't be surprised!!!, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Scattergories To Go (Toy)
This is the "To Go" version; that means it is teeny tiny. The game, Scattergories is an awesome game; lots of fun! The paper pads and lists in this version are very small; too small...they are hard to write on and read respectively. When I ordered, I did not realize I was ordering a small version; I expected the full version. I thought I had found a great deal for the lower price. I was very disappointed when it arrived, but if you are looking for a compact size this is great after all you can use any paper and pencils if you prefer a larger size. It is really the alphabet die and the lists that make this game.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution for multiple game systems with few RCA jacks on your TV!, November 8, 2011
My Husband is the original "Video Kid", so we own every game system out there. He has used every method to connect a game system to our TV including both RCA jacks. I wanted to add my Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD / VCR Combo, but there was no connection method left for it. I knew there had to be a way to fix this problem some sort of a switch rather than having to disconnect things when ever we wanted to use a different component. This is it! This is the solution I was looking for. It works great and it is an excellent value! It would be nice if appropriate sized labels for the most common components were included; I used my Brother PT1290 Home and Office Labeler and made labels to mark the inputs and the switch positions, but not everyone has a label maker. We connected the Wii with Wii Sports Resort - Black, Game Cube and the Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD / VCR Combo. Now when we want to use one of these components we just slide the switch; It is wonderful!!!! I would definitely recommend.