Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Lee > Reviews

Browse

Lee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Santamedical 40 pack of 2" X 2" Re-Usable TENS/EMS Unit Electrode Pads with Premium Gel (White Cloth)
Offered by Oximeter Superstore
Price: $17.95
3 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than those crappy electrodes the VA gives you, May 22, 2016
These are some very good and durable electrodes. I'm a disabled Vet with chronic service connected back pain...these electrodes a far better than that crap the VA gives veterans (I would wager these also cost less). The adhesive doesn't peel offs the pads and sticks very well...I even sleep with them attached.

Laptop Battery For Dell Latitude E5400 E5500 E5410 E5510 P/N's: KM668 KM742 KM752 KM760 KM970
Offered by Royelerstore
Price: $15.02
22 used & new from $10.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrote a review that battery was bad and it was replaced. My apologies...it wasn't but my power cable was the problem., October 18, 2015
I return this battery thinking it was bad...it wasn't at all but my power cable was the problem...sorry!

Invicta Men's 12845 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Red/Black Bezel
Invicta Men's 12845 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Red/Black Bezel
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $48.00
6 used & new from $48.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time on Invicta, March 3, 2015
I bought this watch and also the 12846 Specialty Black Dial Watch with yellow/black bezel. Six months later the stem broke on the 1286. Having multiple watches, I wore other watches but decided to call Invicta on repair instructions. Having thought there was a longer warranty time it turns out from customer service that I have to send $28 handling fee and according to web site $30 repair fee. I take the hit for the late attention to check the warranty but I won't take the hit for the poor quality.

Woodland Imports 11H in. Polystone Zebra Head
Woodland Imports 11H in. Polystone Zebra Head

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the product but there were/are issues, July 24, 2013
It took a call from a friend at FedEx to help execute this delivery. After days of having the item the driver never called or asked anyone in a small town of 400 people where the delivery address was. Once the gift arrive at my sister in-law home the ear of the big zebra was dislodged. She won't let me return the item because she likes it and believe she can fix the ear. That's not how I do things but she insisted.

It's a nice piece but the delivery and broken ear makes me wish I had ordered something else that UPS could have delivered. I ordered her two lamps the same day I ordered the zebras and they were delivered quickly, in great condition and without a hitch by UPS.

Thx

TruPulse Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
TruPulse Bluetooth Wireless Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars cool little piece, March 26, 2013
I really like this thing...place it on the right piece and music sounds surprisingly good. I'm glad I bought it!

R&B Karaoke
R&B Karaoke
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $16.74
65 used & new from $6.55

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a Xmas hit!, December 29, 2012
This review is from: R&B Karaoke (Audio CD)
This CD had the house going crazy when family came over Xmas day. Everyone thought they were a star...except me because I had no idea who those artists were.

All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.2 / Classic R&B
All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.2 / Classic R&B
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $7.79

2.0 out of 5 stars No lyrics, December 29, 2012
I would like to have had lyrics displayed with this CD. Makes it harder to keep up with out the lyrics.

All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.4 / Classic R&B
All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.4 / Classic R&B
Price: $8.99
7 used & new from $5.12

3.0 out of 5 stars No lyrics displayed, December 29, 2012
For the life of me I can't get the lyrics displayed so it makes it tough for me to be Marvin Gaye. Music is good.

Pinzon 550-Gram Turkish Cotton Bath Towel, Indigo
Pinzon 550-Gram Turkish Cotton Bath Towel, Indigo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great towels!, December 29, 2012
These have got to be the best towels I've ever own. They are really soft and maintain that softness after washes. I'm going to purchase some smaller ones.

Wahl Professional Animal Blade Oil #3310-230
Wahl Professional Animal Blade Oil #3310-230
Price: $3.35
48 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So far..., December 29, 2012
I haven't used it yet. I'll probably use it on the new shaver I'm going to buy to replace the Remington.

Page: 1 | 2