Profile for Lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee RSS Feed

Zebra Pair Cold Cast Resin Bust Statue Sculpture
Zebra Pair Cold Cast Resin Bust Statue Sculpture
Offered by GwG Outlet
Price: $42.17
9 used & new from $38.19

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the product but there were/are issues, July 24, 2013
It took a call from a friend at FedEx to help execute this delivery. After days of having the item the driver never called or asked anyone in a small town of 400 people where the delivery address was. Once the gift arrive at my sister in-law home the ear of the big zebra was dislodged. She won't let me return the item because she likes it and believe she can fix the ear. That's not how I do things but she insisted.

It's a nice piece but the delivery and broken ear makes me wish I had ordered something else that UPS could have delivered. I ordered her two lamps the same day I ordered the zebras and they were delivered quickly, in great condition and without a hitch by UPS.

Thx

TruPulse Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
TruPulse Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
2 used & new from $72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cool little piece, March 26, 2013
I really like this thing...place it on the right piece and music sounds surprisingly good. I'm glad I bought it!

R&B Karaoke
R&B Karaoke
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $15.17
29 used & new from $10.46

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a Xmas hit!, December 29, 2012
This review is from: R&B Karaoke (Audio CD)
This CD had the house going crazy when family came over Xmas day. Everyone thought they were a star...except me because I had no idea who those artists were.

All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.2 / Classic R&B
All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.2 / Classic R&B
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No lyrics, December 29, 2012
I would like to have had lyrics displayed with this CD. Makes it harder to keep up with out the lyrics.

All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.4 / Classic R&B
All Hits Karaoke: R&B Vol.4 / Classic R&B
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $5.02

3.0 out of 5 stars No lyrics displayed, December 29, 2012
For the life of me I can't get the lyrics displayed so it makes it tough for me to be Marvin Gaye. Music is good.

Pinzon 550-Gram Turkish Cotton Bath Towel, Indigo
Pinzon 550-Gram Turkish Cotton Bath Towel, Indigo
Price: $13.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great towels!, December 29, 2012
These have got to be the best towels I've ever own. They are really soft and maintain that softness after washes. I'm going to purchase some smaller ones.

3310-230 Wahl Blade Oil Professional Blade Maintenance by Wahl Professional Animal
Price: $4.24
44 used & new from $1.89

3.0 out of 5 stars So far..., December 29, 2012
I haven't used it yet. I'll probably use it on the new shaver I'm going to buy to replace the Remington.

Remington Mb1000 Complete Beard and Mustache Trimmer with Bonus Nose Ear Trimmer
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expect, December 29, 2012
I could have done better with a cheap Walmart shaver. The stand is horrible and shaver don't easily fit. It also don't shave well. However, the nose/ear shaver works well..

Invicta Men's 12846 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Yellow/Black Bezel
Invicta Men's 12846 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Yellow/Black Bezel
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch is ok but...., December 13, 2012
The band is thick rubber and bulky. The strap is too long. Other than the band I like the watch.