ARRAY(0x96813b40)

Top Reviewer Ranking: 421

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael A. Behr "mabehr" RSS Feed (New York, NY United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gillette Body Razor 1 Count
Gillette Body Razor 1 Count
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Same as the venus, April 9, 2014
This is the same handle as my wife's Venus razor, but the cartridges are not as good as hers. With the Gillette Venus & Olay Women's Razor Blade Refills 3 Count, she gets five blades, not three, and there's whole lot of skin lotion on there to deal with skin irritation.

It does have more manly colors.

The best deals for cartridges for her razor are generally found at a Warehouse store on sale. When that happens, she stocks up!

Safer Brand 9333 Ringer Lawn Fertilizer
Safer Brand 9333 Ringer Lawn Fertilizer
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $32.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as good as harmful chemicals!, April 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ringer Lawn Restore is my favorite organic fertilizer and works very well. I switched off Scotts a few years ago, and have never regretted it! I do corn gluten on Easter (to fertilize and prevent dandelions), then Ringer as fertilizer every major holiday afterwards: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving. It goes well into my spreader, which not all organic fertilizers do! Also, this one is legal for my area: 0% phosphates. Phosphates are supposedly really bad for the ecosystem and are being banned in more and more places, so check your local regulations.

Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Offered by jicgeneralstore
Price: $10.01
21 used & new from $5.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, but a lot of sugar, April 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I guess it's not really a huge surprise when talking about gummies, but the first two ingredients are corn syrup and sugar. On the other hand, it tastes really good, and Biotin is supposedly good for you. I haven't really noticed any improvement in my hair, skin, or nails, but I will keep taking these and see how it does over time. I'll update this review if I see any changes in the future...

Quartet Chalkboard, 14 x 14 Inches, Wood Finish Frame (90006)
Quartet Chalkboard, 14 x 14 Inches, Wood Finish Frame (90006)
Price: $7.97
2 used & new from $7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice chalkboard, April 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great chalkboard. It's nice and light, which makes it easy to hang. The size is pretty convenient, and the construction appears to be well made.

Dyson DC65 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC65 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by BESTBUY'S
Price: $499.00
10 used & new from $469.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Six stars!!!, March 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We already have two [[ASIN: B0014E3GM0 Dyson DC25]] vacuums and are complete Dyson converts. The brand's reputation for excellence is well deserved. It's not just the suction, it's everything about the vacuum down to the waste collection & disposal.

Comparing this to the DC25, it is quite obviously a stronger suction, almost pulling the vacuum forward. Furthermore, the amount of dirt it collected - in a relatively clean room - was amazing.

I know it's ridiculously expensive for a vacuum, but it's one of those things that is well worth it and lasts for YEARS.

[Update 1 Apr 2014] We're enjoying the vacuum more and more. The cord is REALLY long, and we think it's lighter than the DC25. [/End Update]

Paleo Wraps (Coconut Wraps)
Paleo Wraps (Coconut Wraps)
Offered by Julian Bakery Inc
Price: $8.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea... but I'm probably not buying it again., March 25, 2014
This is what happens when a coconut meets a steamroller. It's an amazing piece of engineering: it's coconut meat, held together by coconut oil and coconut water. The texture is NOT like bread, but more like rice paper that you might find in a thai restaurant. There is only a faint taste of coconut though.

My only issue was that I was hankering for something that tasted like bread. Plus, it had something like 4 carbs per slice. Instead, I can just get the Julian Coconut bread which is 0 net carbs and tastes much more like bread.

Oh, and it's a little bit unfair to call this "paleo," since it's pretty obviously processed, but it's gluten free, dairy free, etc etc etc.

SmartMouth Advanced Clinical Formula Activated Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 16 Ounce
SmartMouth Advanced Clinical Formula Activated Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 16 Ounce
Price: $11.89
16 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm addicted, March 25, 2014
This stuff gets my mouth feeling totally odorless. It's a bit weird at first, but quickly became addictive. I now walk around with NO fear of bad breath, and look forward to my next dentist appointment. I suspect that DESTROYING all the bacteria will actually lead to better gums, but will know for certain in a few weeks.

Techflex 1 F6 Split Sleeving 25 feet Black
Techflex 1 F6 Split Sleeving 25 feet Black
Offered by Mp3Car Store
Price: $28.82
2 used & new from $28.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Hides my cables perfectly, March 25, 2014
This hides a huge mess of cables perfectly, and makes my wife happy. The mesh is easy to cut so you can get it exactly the right length for multiple sets of cables, or even branches of a main trunk.

Majestic Jester Mask (Red)
Majestic Jester Mask (Red)
Offered by Pure Costumes
Price: $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mask... but more for a wall than a masquerade, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Majestic Jester Mask (Red)
This is an absolutely amazing mask that wowed everybody who saw it. Very high quality compared to many others that I saw, and very durable. I'll be able to wear this for YEARS to come.

There are two things that make this less functional, but still wearable. First, it ties on by ribbon. That sounded okay, even elegant, to me...until I realized how hard it is to tie a ribbon around your own head. It kept slipping down unless I had a partner do it or I tied it about an inch or two higher than I wanted it to sit.
Second, there is no mouth hole. That's fine, since I decided I didn't want to eat or drink. However, I didn't realize that it would muffle all my words so that no one would be able to understand me!

That said, it got me through the ball, with a lot of compliments to boot!

It has a ribbon already attached for wall hanging, so they know it's likely going to end up on the wall when you're done :)

Lithonia OFLR 9LN 120 P WH M2 LED Outdoor 3-light Floodlight with Dusk to Dawn Photocell, White
Price: $130.26
3 used & new from $129.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Very challenging installation, March 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was an extremely challenging installation. I'm not the handiest of people by nature, but I have done my share of DIY projects, including a Lithonia 2-head LED Security Light Motion-sensing Flood Light/floodlight Commercial/home Super Bright just a few months ago (which was a piece of cake, and can't say enough good things about that light!). This was a PIA from the get-go. To start, there was a bad screw from Lithonia (I had to use my Alden 8440P Pro Grabit Broken Bolt and Damaged Screw Extractor 4 Piece Kit just to get the faceplate screw out so I could do step 1!!!) and - at the end of it - I wasn't sure it was working (it is). There's a photocell that's designed to stop this from turning on in daylight that makes it difficult to test until that night!

Things were made harder by the fact that this was an eave mount: having the light upside down makes things a whole lot harder! For one, screws kept falling out... Wall mounts will be easier, I suspect.

On the plus side, since I ended up calling support, I do have to say the lady was very nice and quite helpful.

Other things that made this a challenging installation on my eave:
1) Mounting screws were all wrong.
2) It's quite heavy, since the bulb units are in it
3) There's a front and a back (or an up and a down) since the photocell is only on one side. This isn't quite clear when you're assembling the whole thing
4) It's REALLY tough to see the recessed screws and the backplate connections.
5) The wires are aluminum, so you might need Ideal Industries 30-065 A/Cu Wire Connector Nut

But now that it's installed... I'm growing to like it more. The lights are BRIGHT white as anything to stare at, but don't really help in the golden yellow light of dusk or dawn. On the other hand, in the middle of the night, my backyard patio is fully illuminated. The 2-head light by the same firm is half the price and I think illuminates WAY better because of the diffusers. Also, each head here is a little weaker: while the total number of lumens here is more than the other (2067 vs 1700), this one needs three heads to do it, so on a per head basis, the other is 850 per head to this one's 689.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20