Profile for Esquire Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Esquire Mom RSS Feed (Austin, TX United States)

(25) CR2025 Lithium Cell 3V Batteries
(25) CR2025 Lithium Cell 3V Batteries
Offered by SELL BELOW COST
Price: $7.95
9 used & new from $2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., May 13, 2013
Received as described. So far, works great in car key fob.
Received quickly. Great value for price with so many in package.

Panasonic DMP-BBT01 Integrated Wi-Fi Slim, Stylish 3D Blu-Ray DVD Player
Panasonic DMP-BBT01 Integrated Wi-Fi Slim, Stylish 3D Blu-Ray DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, August 7, 2012
We have multiple Panasonic tvs and love them all, so we didn't hesitate to buy this blu ray player which seemed so packed with features. We have not been disappointed. The ease of use is just that, very easy. The touch pad on the remote is like a touch pad mouse on a laptop. Sliding your finger around the pad is like using a mouse to select and enter information. One of my favorite features: if I'm watching cable on my Panasonic tv, but want to switch to Netflix or a blu ray disc, simply turning on this Blu ray player also AUTOMATICALLY turns my tv from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 so that I can instantly press the Netflix button and start watching. Other reviews offer the technical details of this great piece, I can only rave about the features packed in a compact box that I can simply slide under the fron of the tv. Sooooo convenient. Also, I called customer service because I thought I had a problem (which was actually a problem with my router) and the customer service was very nice, patient, helpful, and got me up and running quickly. I really do love this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, December 31, 2011
Wonderful knives. Ceramic knives are definitely sharper, and sharper longer. Cutting and peeling with these knives is smooth and very easy. Especially good for people with weaker hands, such as those with arthritis, with the slip resistant handles and the easy-to-use, sharp blades.

Lifetime 1558 XL Base Height-Adjustable Portable Basketball System with Clear 52-Inch Square Shatter Guard Backboard
Price: $289.99
12 used & new from $289.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Warning-not pneumatic, May 3, 2011
I checked the instruction manual on Lifetimes web site-this is action grip not power lift. I have not purchased this item.

Texas Longhorns Sphere Chair
Texas Longhorns Sphere Chair
Price: $59.95
17 used & new from $58.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Little Guys, August 1, 2010
Good fabric that's easy to wipe and clean. Chair is a good size for my pre-teen boys. Wouldn't recommend for adults for long periods of sitting because of size. Holds up well with abuse of my boys.

Stash Tea Decaf Earl Grey Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Stash Tea Decaf Earl Grey Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Price: $20.88
3 used & new from $20.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Iced Tea, August 1, 2010
We don't like plain iced tea but love Earl Grey Iced tea. Love being able to order in large quantities since it takes several bags for each pitcher of tea.

Frog Backsack By Crocodile Creek
Frog Backsack By Crocodile Creek
Offered by Comfy Baby On The Go
Price: $14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT, August 1, 2010
Very cute and a wonderful gift for my nephew. Don't know how it holds up with use but it seemed well made, light weight for the 18 mo. old to carry to school and great colors.

Black & Decker HT512 22-Inch 3.8 amp Dual Action Electric Hedge Trimmer
Black & Decker HT512 22-Inch 3.8 amp Dual Action Electric Hedge Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, August 1, 2010
Very easy to use and not too heavy. Definitely makes keeping my yard in check much easier.

Peg Perego Vela Stroller
Peg Perego Vela Stroller

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!, March 31, 2010
I absolutely love this stroller. It is easy to assemble and an absolute pleasure to use. Love the single hand open and close. Love the large canopy. Love the easy maneuverability. Love the swivel opening of the child's tray for easy access. LOVE the color -- Tropical. Love how light weight it is and easy to put in my car. The storage underneath is not huge but plenty for a big purse and a diaper bag together. The recline feature allows the baby to sleep. The safety belts easily adjust and securely hold my 6 mo. old treasure. This is my 3rd baby, 3rd stroller, and best stroller by far. It's a wonderful design with features of a large stroller but compact and light-weight similar to an "umbrella" stroller. I highly recommend this stroller. Worth every penny.

BabySmart Cooshee Changer
BabySmart Cooshee Changer

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, February 26, 2010
Absolutely love this product. This is for our third child. I tried a standard changing pad on top of a dresser, and an actual changing table. This is the best. It comes with a belt for extra security but with the high edges I don't worry about my precious rolling off no matter what. I am fortunate to have a perfect space between sinks in our bathroom so that I don't have any under surface issues. I don't know if it leaves marks on furniture but it doesn't on my counter-top. Love that it's warm and that it's deep enough for a little bath when she's sitting alone. I love the easy clean surface. I have the green color and I love it. It's bright and cheery and I have no spotting at this point. I've had this for about 4 weeks and I wouldn't trade it for anything!