Profile for Christopher R. Berry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher R. Berry RSS Feed

Kroo 7-Inch Blue Accent Black Sleeve with Pocket for Kindle FIRE/Nook/Samsung Tab
Price: $11.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, April 26, 2013
This fits my Kindle Fire perfectly. The construction appears solid. Like using the pocket to store money when traveling. The main zippers are very smooth. The pocket zipper is a bit stiffer but not bad. The zipper pulls are flexible rubber with a hard center.

Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion with Serrated 2-Inch Steel Blade, Lens and Compass, 9-Tools Total, Black Finish
Price: $14.44
134 used & new from $12.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Tool, June 9, 2008
After damaging my regular pocket knife, I purchased this so that I would always have a bottle opener, tweezers, and tooth pick handy. I didn't want a large bulky multi-purpose knife. This fits inside my wallet easily. Sometimes I'll leave my pocket knife at home, but never my wallet. Had to purchase a second one after forgetting it was in my wallet at the airport.

The magnifying glass on this thing is pretty much just a waste of space. It's too small to actually see through well. The raised numbers for the ruler are hard to see since they are black on black.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2011 3:32 PM PDT

Suunto Advizor Wrist-Top Computer Watch with Barometer, Compass, Altimeter, and Chronograph

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Watch, June 9, 2008
Originally purchased this watch in 2000, lost it in 2008 and bought a replacement. Have worn it around the world on a daily basis. I've knocked it against many things with the only damage shown being a few scuffs on the face. Did have to replace the watch band a couple of times. The band on the first one seemed to be bit sturdier than the newer ones.

I have a large wrist and most other watches dig into my skin and are uncomfortable, this one is very comfortable. I have also found the dual time zones and the choice of 12 hour or 24 hour format to be very beneficial.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Lookin Scale, January 3, 2007
This is an extremely nice looking scale. The built in weight loss monitor and the high capacity were the two selling points for me. The glass has stayed remarkably clean and the light is very bright.

The down side - It came with Jenny Craig discount coupons but they were only for new customers. It looks so nice that visitors like to try it out without asking. They just stand on it and are then perplexed because it gives an error. With this type of scale, you must first tap it, wait a few seconds while it flashes, and THEN step on.