Profile for Judi Hurd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judi Hurd "movie fanatic" RSS Feed (Wichita, KS United States)

Armitron Sport Women's 45/7030PNK Pink and Black Digital Watch
Armitron Sport Women's 45/7030PNK Pink and Black Digital Watch
Price: $22.49
2 used & new from $22.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Below expectations, December 18, 2013
This watch was sold to me as a new watch; however when I received it, I was unable to set the time. Thinking the issue was with me, I sent the watch to the authorized service center only to find out this beautiful watch was not a new watch and that the battery was worn out. The workings of the watch had to be repaired and a new battery installed at a cost of $15.96 in addition to what I paid for the watch in spite of sending the warranty paperwork in.

I have owned an Armitron watch before and it worked great for probably about ten years before giving out. It even went scuba diving with me down to depths of 110 feet, so I was highly disappointed I was sold an old watch with a bad battery. Had it worked as expected, I would have given it five stars. I expected far better based on previous experience with this brand-name watch.

Hope this helps someone else.

Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
Offered by bymbones
Price: $598.99
21 used & new from $74.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Powershot SX10 IS Digital Camera, May 13, 2009
This difficult to find camera is the perfect digital high-end camera for both a beginner and camera professional. It is a point-and-shoot for the beginner but allows the user to learn by overriding any automatic function and practicing till the desired pictures can be captured. I do not yet have an external flash, but the built-in flash works well. The camera has a built-in viewfinder; however the digital mini-screen on this camera is unique and more usable than on other cameras I looked at. The unique swivel feature allows for use at any angle to capture the expected picture. I am still learning about the features of this camera including the excellent zoom capability but I am extremely please with the relatively compact size and features the camera possesses.

Precision Design PD-C20 Digital Camera/Camcorder Case
Precision Design PD-C20 Digital Camera/Camcorder Case
Offered by Cameta Camera
Price: $7.95
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Bag, May 13, 2009
This is an excellent carrying case for a camera. All items purchased to support my Cannon Powershot SX10 IS fit into this bag along with the camera including my instruction book for the camera. This includes a battery charger and eight rechargeable spare batteries. It fits into my carry-on luggage when I travel. I would highly recommend this classy camera bag.