Profile for DrRed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DrRed RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle, Classic Stainless, 24-Ounce
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle, Classic Stainless, 24-Ounce
Price: $22.91
27 used & new from $18.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but get one with color, January 27, 2014
I like this flask. I don't use it super often like I thought I would though. I bought two- this one and a black one. My husband said he wanted the black one. I wish I had bought two of the black ones....I like the way it feels better than this stainless steel one. The black one feels like it won't slip out of your hand and doesn't feel weird on the lips when drinking either. Keeps everything hot or cold though.

Trillium TWI-1603 12V Heated Back and Bottom Seat Cushion
Trillium TWI-1603 12V Heated Back and Bottom Seat Cushion
Offered by Boat and RV Accessories
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2!, January 27, 2014
I bought 1 and then I got the exact same one for Christmas. The first one lasted about 2 years before it stopped heating up. The second one that I got for christmas is now on it's 2nd winter and is still performing at peak heating. It doesn't take that long to heat up. My one complaint is that it doesn't fit my car seats very well and is always shifting around or getting kinda bunched up. The securing elastics don't really hold it in place very well. But it was cheap and it heats my bum and back nicely.

Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.3 Gallon output per day
Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.3 Gallon output per day
Price: $52.29
30 used & new from $45.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine has lasted several years now!, January 27, 2014
Bought this a few years ago and it has been just what I needed since. It is a huge pain the a$$ to clean though. I just recently discovered that there are some cleaning instructions on the bottom of the unit....but...who reads the bottom of the unit??

Modern Wicked Fairy Tales: Complete Collection Boxed Set
Modern Wicked Fairy Tales: Complete Collection Boxed Set
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not gonna lie...it's not AWESOME, January 27, 2014
Sooo, I read the 50 shades of grey series and wanted more "naughty" stories to keep my mind entertained in that "adult" way. These stories are OK but they aren't fabulous. I've had this set for almost a year now and I've only read the 1st one and maybe part of the 2nd one. Clearly, it hasn't kept my attention long enough to get through even a 1/3 of the stories. Maybe it's because I was expecting way more sex; or maybe it's because I was expecting the story lines to be a little closer to the fairy tales you grow up with as a child. For me, the tales just seem a little lack luster and since they deviate pretty largely from the original fairy tales it makes you wonder why this one "goldie locks" etc etc.

Samsung 32GB High Speed microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter. Model number: MB-MSBGA/US
Offered by AEAC
Price: $24.99
8 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 27, 2014
No complaints here on the microSD card. Got it to add to my galaxy note 10.1 and it works perfectly and gives me a ton of extra tablet storage space for my stuff. Would def. buy this again!

Poetic StrapBack Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 Tablet-Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nice, high quality, January 27, 2014
Has a nice high quality feel to it. Fits my galaxy note 10.1 like a glove. Have had this almost a year now with no complaints! The stylus is easily accessible with this case.

Lobe Wonder Earring Support Patches, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
Lobe Wonder Earring Support Patches, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $19.37
9 used & new from $18.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 27, 2014
Awesome product and was exactly what I needed for my torn earring holes. I can wear heavier earrings again! I also have tiny earrlobes, so I have to get these on "just so" so that the edges won't stick out and get my hair stuck in it. Also, it will probably take me several years to go through all 4 boxes. Maybe split this order with a friend.

6-Pair Set of Sterling Silver Earring Backs (Earnuts)
6-Pair Set of Sterling Silver Earring Backs (Earnuts)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit the bill, January 27, 2014
These fit the bill for needing earring backs. I bought these to help stabilize some larger/heavier earrings since they have the wider backing. I use these in conjuction with the lobe wonder earring support patches. makes the earrings comfortable and not too heavy for my torn earring hole. My only complaint is that the material didn't feel as high quality as I was expecting.

OPI: Lacquer E72 Eurso Euro, 0.5 oz
OPI: Lacquer E72 Eurso Euro, 0.5 oz
Offered by BeautyAnd
Price: $6.65
25 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shade, January 27, 2014
Love it! I like to use it as a base for the polka-dot glitter polish that is in the same collection. Would wear it by itself too though. Nice coverage!

Bass Women's Clementine Flat,Cognac,10 W US
Bass Women's Clementine Flat,Cognac,10 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sandal!, January 27, 2014
Very comfy sandal and fits well. The brown shade is not too dark or too light. I like that these sandals have a slightly padded feeling under the ball of my foot. Would buy again!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4