Profile for SDG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SDG RSS Feed

G.E. Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 1/2 " WB39X10003
G.E. Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 1/2 " WB39X10003
Offered by TOP PARTS
Price: $37.90
5 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2014
Great product. Just like my old one.

Breathing in Ashes: A Story of Hope in the Midst of Suffering
Breathing in Ashes: A Story of Hope in the Midst of Suffering
by Kim Gunderson
Price: $10.97
34 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Kim's Authenticity in telling her story, December 29, 2013
I have recommended this book to many people. I have described it as brutal but so authentic, loving, and gracious. What Kim has seen and been through in her life is truly heartbreaking, but how she has trusted God and given him all glory through it is inspiring and honoring to her daughter. Is a great read for us all to remember all that we have and would be good for people going through a tough time and struggling to see God in it.

Set of 6 Reusable BPA-Free Double-Wall Cold Travel Tumblers, 16-Ounce Capacity, With Straws

2.0 out of 5 stars One of the six cups were broken, May 21, 2013
Was frustrated as one of the six cups were broken! The rest were of low quality - not what I was expecting.

Bigelow Decaffeinated French Vanilla Tea, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Bigelow Decaffeinated French Vanilla Tea, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $17.99
14 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 1, 2013
I love these tea bags. It is a great light tea that is perfect for a daily cup! I can't have caffeine so this is perfect.

Prayer: Remix
Prayer: Remix
DVD ~ Louie Giglio
Price: $9.99
24 used & new from $0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great messages on Prayer, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Prayer: Remix (DVD)
Loved these messages on prayer. They were great for my small group.

Louie did a great job truly "remixing" what we think about prayer and how we pray for things.

White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii
White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $6.84
67 used & new from $4.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay - doesn't always work with remote, June 8, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought two of these. One of these messed with the b button on the remote and did not work with the remote. The other one works.

Life's Too Short to Miss the Big Picture for Women: Making the Most of What's Important
by Kathy Chapman Sharp
Price: $13.14
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book that inspires and encourages, June 20, 2011
I loved this book by Kathy Chapman Sharp. She truly tells stories like she was sitting with you at your local coffee shop. I so appreciated her masterful way of weaving everyday stories into beautiful parallels of a transformed Christian life. You can tell in this book that Kathy lives out her life with God in a real and authentic way. As I walked through the book and down the path of its chapters, I was inspired to live my life remembering "Life's too Short to Miss the Big Picture"! Grab a cup of coffee, this book, and make a new friend that will inspire you to take the next step with God.

Oster 118513-000-000 glass jar for Oster Fusion blenders.
Oster 118513-000-000 glass jar for Oster Fusion blenders.
Offered by Seneca-River-Trading
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement jar, February 20, 2011
This was exactly what I ordered. It came packaged very nicely and has been a perfect replacement jar for my Oster Fusion Blender.

The Oster Fusion Blender is a great product for making my smoothies every morning - it cuts up ice wonderfully and blends everything to perfection. The glass jar really helps with this.