Profile for TDM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TDM RSS Feed (Puyallup, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Magic in the Bay Islands
Magic in the Bay Islands
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully told sailing and diving adventure!, December 27, 2014
I had the pleasure of getting an early copy of Magic in the Bay Islands and wasn't sure what to expect. What I read was an exciting adventure full of twists and turns with a climactic ending that I knew was building throughout the story. The story is a detailed account of a couple's journey in the waters of the Caribbean on their boat "Magic". It is filled with adventures on shore and scuba diving in the open waters and caves of the Caribbean. I am not a sailer but this story makes you want to get out and explore just like the main characters. It is told in a first person account that truly makes you wonder what is real and what is fiction. I think that is what is so exciting about the book, you really wonder whether all of these events really happened.

The story I am sure would be fascinating for sailers and adventurists alike. I don't consider myself either of these and I was captivated and intrigued at what a wonderful and sometimes frightful journey would be like. Robert is a beautiful story teller, I look forward to reading his next novel down the road.

Manhattan Toy Zoo Winkel Owl Rattle and Sensory Teether
Manhattan Toy Zoo Winkel Owl Rattle and Sensory Teether
Price: $12.76
12 used & new from $6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not the one playing with it, but it looks fun, November 11, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is hard to review babies toys in particular because I typically am not the one playing with it. However, putting that into perspective and watching my 3 month old son play with it is another story I guess. I like the multifaceted handles on this toy because I believe they make it easier for my son to grab ahold of at his age. The colors make it stand out and it is light enough he won't hurt himself if he hits himself in the face with it. It is a little bulky to travel with but that is a very minor issue in the grand scheme of things. Overall, my son seems to enjoy it, it is durable from my perspective and it should be a good toy that lasts through the age of interest in these types of toys.

Winning from Within: A Breakthrough Method for Leading, Living, and Lasting Change
by Erica Ariel Fox
Price: $24.81
81 used & new from $3.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Business title with a different perspective, November 11, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Winning from Within is another business title out on the market flush with so many books that it takes some real digging to find what are the top books on the marketplace to read because I only have so much time. It is a book that is in the business/self-help genre. The book itself is good but not awe-inspiring. It would not be my first choice nor my last. I believe that you can take a way some good ideas and concepts about negotiating in life but am I really going to make a life altering change because of anything revolutionary that is said in this book? The answer is no. In general this isn't necessarily a review that says not to read this Title, but if you are looking for specific options in the area of negotiation then you are on the right track. If looking for something new in the self-help arena then keep browsing unless you have read all the other books on the top of your must-read list.

LeapFrog Disney Doc McStuffins Learning Game
LeapFrog Disney Doc McStuffins Learning Game
Price: $14.99
36 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars More Doc is always good, October 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Once again Disney creates a character that is captivating to a child. Having a game for your child's leap pad to play along with is no different. If you enjoy this entertainment system then your child will enjoy the newest learning game.

LeapFrog Explorer Sesame Street Solve it with Elmo, Abby and Super Grover 2.0 Learning Game
Price: $14.99
115 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Game for Leap Pad, October 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter continues to enjoy any new game that she gets for the Leap Pad. The addition of Sesame Street and more specifically Elmo and Super Grover keep her entertained all while adding some educational value to the mix. If your kids like those characters from Sesame Street and you are looking to add games to your collection then this is another good purchase.

Fox Run Brands Bellows Baster
Fox Run Brands Bellows Baster
Price: $14.12
4 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Large Baster Ready for a Large Meal, October 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was immediately surprised to pull this baster out of the packaging and see how absolutely large it is. #1 that is great because you can do your basting job in a short amount of time but #2 it is a little tough to store in the kitchen without taking up a lot of space. The product is quality and I would definately recommend just make sure you know where you are going put it.

The First Phone Call from Heaven: A Novel
The First Phone Call from Heaven: A Novel
by Mitch Albom
Price: $15.84
409 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Fine Title, September 21, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Mitch Albom never fails to impress. I enjoy him as a sports journalist and even more so as a thoughtful novelist. His latest book is once again an insightful novel that keeps you wondering how it will all come together. I have been a big fan of Mitch Albom's other books and this falls right in line with those, a feel good story that makes you ponder about life more than just another quick read. I not only recommend this book but any other of Albom's titles.

Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack 168 Count
Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack 168 Count
Price: $5.99
16 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for anywhere, September 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The travel pack of wipes are so useful. We use them at home and on the road. It is nice to be able to have a large box packed with individual travel packs. The sensitive wipes always seem to work for our baby and we have never had an irritation problem. I wouldn't switch to another brand, pampers really are the best.

Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Size 1 Economy Pack Plus 174 Count
Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Size 1 Economy Pack Plus 174 Count
Price: $45.99
25 used & new from $42.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Diapers on the Market, September 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a ginormous pack of diapers and it is amazing how quick we still go through them. These are the only diapers we use and to us they are the best diapers out there. The line showing when the diaper is wet is so useful. There isn't a reason I would change to another brand.

Golf Gifts and Gallery Pebble Beach 7 Canvas Art (23 X 21)
Golf Gifts and Gallery Pebble Beach 7 Canvas Art (23 X 21)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 18, 2013
We ordered the canvas art for our son's bedroom and were impressed at both the quality and the brightness of colors. I had been looking to do some sort of golf photo but customization was going to be way to expensive. I came across this piece of art on Amazon and I just couldn't be more impressed. I am so happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13