Profile for blaisebyx5 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

blaisebyx5 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Smartphone Tracking (Black)
2 used & new from $114.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it'll change over the next week but I'm pretty disappointed in the product, March 19, 2015
Received mine in the mail today and was excited to try it out. Except for the fact that every time I got on, it was a different weight. Now I understood there could be a minor difference each time but not by 10 pounds. I needed a reliable scale and I'm not so sure this is it. Maybe it'll change over the next week but I'm pretty disappointed in the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2015 8:00 AM PDT

The Law of Moses
The Law of Moses
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrenching, February 7, 2015
This review is from: The Law of Moses (Kindle Edition)
Just gut wrenching in every possible way. Every emotion I am able to feel occurred during the reading of this book. The main characters are beautiful. Once again, an amazing story that I want to share with everyone from an amazing author.

NOCTE (The Nocte Trilogy Book 1)
NOCTE (The Nocte Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Voices..., December 12, 2014
(First, 4.5 Stars) This would make a great movie. I can just hear the voices. I think I read one blurb about this book. Then I saw the cover and knew that I had to read it. I purchased it right away and held off on reading it until I could focus on it alone (I am often reading 2 books at once). I wouldn't read reviews, etc. because I didn't want any outside influences. So glad I waited. I was not disappointed at all. Twists and turns, cringe-worthy, hopeful and heartbreaking. It's not a book that you just whip right through and on to the next one. Can Not Wait for Verum. I wish it were available right now.

Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love Book 3)
Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not ask for more..., September 7, 2014
...In a story. The Flat Out series has my most beloved characters of 2014. Flat Out Celeste has the closure I love in a book where you feel anything is possible in the future's of the characters and you know they will be happy.
I am recommending this series to anyone who is looking for a book to get lost in. Especially, those of my daughter's age group 16-23. How boring the world would be if we were all "normal".

Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love Book 2)
Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I just didn't think it could get better, September 5, 2014
I must now 'own' this series in paperback. I need them side by side to flip back and forth as I re-read them, because this is just one of those stories that I won't be able to let go of.
A man filled with such heartbreak and passion and selflessness, I just don't know what to say. The layout/introduction of chapters was perfect in setting up what was happening and where Matts head was at the time. Thank you Jessica Parks.

Take (Temptation Series Book 2)
Take (Temptation Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Continue to love the boys, July 16, 2014
Heat and heartache and humor. Love the honesty. You can't choose who you love Tate and Logan's journey continues and can't wait for the next book.

Crazy Good
Crazy Good

5.0 out of 5 stars just couldn't put it down, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Crazy Good (Kindle Edition)
Exceeded all of my expectations. Was not familiar with this author, but now I am a fan. The roots of my hair would tingle and my gut would clench. I so wanted this to end with a happily ever after.

Flat-Out Love
Flat-Out Love

5.0 out of 5 stars flat-out good, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Flat-Out Love (Kindle Edition)
Made me laugh, cry, think. Seriously, the math was over my head, but that's okay. It was quirky, heart-wrenching and heart-warming. Flat out Celeste and flat out Matt. Love Jessica Park's writings.

Infinity + One
Infinity + One
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah-Mazing!, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Infinity + One (Kindle Edition)
Cannot say a single negative thing about this book. I.Loved.It. Amy writes stories that I want everyone to read, my girls, my friends, strangers. Infinity + One is no different. And math! If math was taught the way Finn explains it, I think more people would be hooked on it. Amy Harmon remains the author that I will never hesitate to recommend to someone looking for a good book!

The Other Sister (Sister Series, #1)
The Other Sister (Sister Series, #1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Surprise", May 27, 2014
I have never read any of Ms. davis' work. The cover really caught my eye. The story kept me reading all day! I couldn't put it down! Looking forward to starting the second book in series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3