Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Kirveegirl > Reviews

Browse

Kirveegirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kirveegirl RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
6 pack - Raw Organic Gluten Free Rawritos Flaxseed Crackers
6 pack - Raw Organic Gluten Free Rawritos Flaxseed Crackers

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like at the vegan restaurant..., December 5, 2013
I love these crackers!!!! I tried these, hoping they'd be like the flaxseed crackers I recently had for the first time at a vegan restaurant. They are (if not better). I have them with my big chopped salads, I have them with hummus and I have them just by themselves with coffee or tea. The are just plain good, just salted enough to be very addictive and I love that they are good for me. Will be buying more.

Polarized It's All Good Athena Women's 60's Mod Fashion Sunglasses (Milky Purple and Burgundy Front Spary, Smoke Lens)

4.0 out of 5 stars A little snug but very cute, November 5, 2013
I like these glasses, already got compliments. They're very cute on, very dark and I look forward to wearing them A LOT. Only reason I gave 4 of 5 stars is because they are a little snug for a chubby face. Not so much they're uncomfortable, but be aware. They definitely will not fall off your face.

Blue Magic Carrot Oil Leave In Styling Conditioner, 13.75 Ounces
Blue Magic Carrot Oil Leave In Styling Conditioner, 13.75 Ounces
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $7.83
11 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It will bring life back to your hair!, October 18, 2013
My first time using this product, and I love it. So far, I've used it on my dry hair, just to reinvigorate a little, because I'm wearing it curly. Just rubbing a fingerful between my hands and then onto my hair brought back the sheen and added softenness without any greasiness. And the smell is very VERY nice. This conditioner is definitely going to be a must-have. I look forward to using it again on my wet hair, after I wash it, as a leave in.

GreeNoodle without seasoning (12 count)
GreeNoodle without seasoning (12 count)
Offered by JVS
Price: $14.80
3 used & new from $14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!!!, October 18, 2013
I'm a ramen lover from WAY back...and these are the best. Went looking for a healthier alternative to my guilty pleasure (Top Ramen) and I'm happy I found these. They really are good just plain, and you can use either water or chicken or vegetable broth. One caution: the noodles really soak up liquid, so if you're eating with broth as a soup, eat quickly after preparing. If you let it sit, you'll have these slightly engorged noodles that will still be very good, but that some might find too rich.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's bringing my skin back to life!, June 17, 2013
This is the best lotion ever! I've been rubbing it into my legs and feet for about a week - already seeing good results. My legs and my feet especially were uncommonly dry, embarrassingly dry because they were so neglected during my long recovery from several leg injuries. No lie, my skin is coming back to life, supple and very moisturized - and it's a relief. The lotion itself is not greasy or slick. It's thick but not hard to spread or rub in or massage with at all. It does have a very faint scent that's sort of minty... but not medicinal or unpleasant in the least. Actually the scent is very nice. I am planning to buy more, so I always have some on hand and so that I can continue to "repair" my poor skin. I use it on my hands too and it feels great. Don't know whether $6.50 is too much or to be considered cheap for what you're getting - but to me the price is right. Would absolutely recommend.

Bio-Oil® 2oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil
Bio-Oil® 2oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil
Price: $8.89
52 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent and feels wonderful!, April 12, 2013
I bought this product to remove scars on my arms - it's impossible to tell yet how effective it is. The instructions say to use oil twice daily for at least 3 months. HOWEVER, it should be easy to do because I love the scent and the oil makes my skin baby soft. Would recommend, based on that alone.

Devilbiss Collection Bottle Tubing Connection Kit, 800 cc (DV7305D603) Category: Cannulas and Tracheostomy Supplies
Offered by The Breathing Shop
Price: $24.38
7 used & new from $19.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 5, 2013
I started a search that's finally ended here! This kit has everything I need - the collection bottle, the assembled lid, the tube that attaches it to the suction machine and the long stiff tube that goes from the collection bottle to you and your suction catheter. I know it all fits together and I plan to buy more to keep them on hand for backup purposes. PLEASE KEEP THESE IN AMPLE SUPPLY!! My only comment is about the picture. The picture shows the Devilbiss bacteria filter which was not actually included in the kit or the description (I don't think). However, the collection bottle I am now using, that I'll be replacing with the new kit, also does not have one attached.

Monarch Specialties 1-Drawer Accent Cabinet, Mirrored
Monarch Specialties 1-Drawer Accent Cabinet, Mirrored
Price: $244.92
27 used & new from $215.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, March 18, 2013
This is an item I've seen on several high-end furniture websites - very classy but very pricey. This more reasonably priced cabinet arrived in extremely secure packaging, in one piece and with absolutely no assembly. And it is just stunning in my entryway! Highly recommended.

Servaas Lans Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleaner,12 oz
Servaas Lans Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleaner,12 oz
Offered by LilGift
Price: $7.35
11 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Elbow grease required, October 24, 2012
It does work...but I had to scrub and scrub AND scrub to see any results. Could be that I picked the worst pan there is to work on first, heavily stained as well as burned on the bottom. But I started there because I really was thinking I could make a paste out of the cleaner, leave it on 5 minutes (the directions actually say no more than 1 minute) and gently rub my way to miraculous results, make it just like new. WRONG. I scrubbed 30 minutes and finally had to stop with it half done. It's better than it was but it really wasn't that effective on the black burned spots. So with that said, I would NOT recommend paying over $3 plus shipping for this product. If you can find it in the store cheaper, you won't feel like you've wasted your money. Also, realize while it may be wonderful for maintaining brand new stainless steel cookware, time and elbow grease (and probably baking soda) will be required for cleaning burned or scorched items.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 1:16 AM PDT

Do What U Gotta Do
Do What U Gotta Do
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy and fun!, July 25, 2012
This review is from: Do What U Gotta Do (MP3 Music)
It's that familiar bouncy rhythm Angie's known for and she sounds great! Yay Angie!!! Nice to hear a new cut from her. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4