Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for The Z > Reviews

Browse

The Z's Profile

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Z "The Z" RSS Feed (Ohio USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep New Shoes Lasting Longer!, March 6, 2016
I wear the heels down on the outsides of my running/tennis shoes. The shoe still has lots of life, but the worn heel causes me to throw away the shoe before it's time. Now, when I get a new pair of running shoes, I apply the goo to the wear parts of the heel when the shoe is new, and keep adding shoe goo about every week or two. The heel is not wearing out at all, and I am on the same pair of shoes that would have been replacement pair #3 by now. All of this accomplished with one $5.00 Tube of goo !!

Shoe Goo, Clear
Shoe Goo, Clear
Offered by TGM Skateboards
Price: $5.94
53 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple the Life of your shoes - Apply when the shoes are brand new !, October 17, 2015
This review is from: Shoe Goo, Clear (Sports)

Visconti Polo T-5 Brown Soft Leather Coin Purse Pouch Tray/Change Holder (Brown)
Offered by KingsLeather
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality & Very Useful, October 10, 2015
Very pleased. Just the right size. A good quality item that is very useful. Solves a problem I have had for years with loose pocket change !

PC03 FTDI Authentic Genuine USB Programming Cable for BaoFeng, Kenwood, Wouxun, AnyTone
Offered by BaoFeng Tech
Price: $20.46
2 used & new from $17.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This One - It Really Works !!, October 6, 2015
I tried two different cables and could not get them to work with the Chirp Software and my BF-888 Radios. I was ready to give up, so as a last try, I bought this cable. I plugged it into my computer USB port - It took awhile for the installer program to find all the drivers, but it did. When I started up Chirp - I could not believe it !!! Finally, I was able to interface with my Radios ! Don't waste your time with the bargain basement cables. This cable costs about $15 more than the generic low cost cables - but it works !!

Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
Price: $41.15
167 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Drip Proof Spout, January 26, 2015
There are so many reviews, so I will add one comment. This pot has the best spout anywhere. It pours a nice stream of hot coffee at a good angle. When the pot is then tipped back to vertical, the coffee flow stops perfectly !! No drips !!

Feiuruhf Portable USB Charger Pocket Electric Hand Warmer Heater Rechargeable Led Light
Offered by feiuruhf
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a Handwarmer, January 18, 2015
Works fine as a handwarmer, but I could not get this unit to charge my android phone or other USB devices. If you buy it, just do so for the handwarmer function. Unit has a capacity of 2600 ma/hr, Amazon sells a charger for $15 that is 3000 ma/hr

Energizer Lithium Coin Watch/Electronic Battery 2016, 2-Count
Energizer Lithium Coin Watch/Electronic Battery 2016, 2-Count
Price: $3.65
21 used & new from $1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 15, 2015
Price was decent for energizer batteries. About 1/2 that asked for at my local drugstore

GUARD Quality Heel & Toe Plates Polyurethane (Plastic) Taps Savers 10 Pair Self-Adhesive with Nails! Made in USA! (#6A)
Offered by WS Warehouse
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, Remove sticky tape & use Barg cement instead, January 15, 2015
This is for people who wear size 11 US or larger. I use Barg cement instead of the nails provided, since steel nail heads damage flooring.

610 Metal Belt Holster Clip Black Powder Coated
610 Metal Belt Holster Clip Black Powder Coated
Offered by THECLIP.COM, Inc.
Price: $3.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Powder Coated Finish, January 14, 2015
Nice Quality powder coated finish. Seems to stay clipped to my belt due to a safety ridge (cannot see in the photo)

Zippo Hand Warmer
Zippo Hand Warmer
Offered by FanSpirits
Price: $12.47
73 used & new from $7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality - 2 year warranty, January 14, 2015
This review is from: Zippo Hand Warmer 2012 (Sports)
Good Quality. Only problem is that warranty is 2 years even though a Zippo product. (Zippo lighters have a lifetime warranty).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11