Profile for D. Henry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Henry RSS Feed (Bee Branch, AR United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Machine [Blu-ray]
The Machine [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Toby Stephens
Price: $12.19
24 used & new from $7.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Movie after all, December 5, 2014
This review is from: The Machine [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Very good scifi! It probably falls short of a mega block buster but the acting and storyline are really good as well as special effects. I kind of had my doubts about this flick before I purchased it, but was not disappointment after I had the opportunity to watch it.

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB Audio System with SBX SB1095
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB Audio System with SBX SB1095
Offered by Molly Mazen
Price: $44.99
63 used & new from $42.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Mic Lag is Terrible, June 3, 2014
I purchased this for my Karaoke use - and the lag in the mic sound support is every bit as laggy as the sound card on my computer using Windows 7. Some claim that it works perfectly for their Windows 7 computers, but they must not be using it for Karaoke or other uses that require no or almost no latency. I tried using the drivers from the website with no better results. I doubt I will every buy Sound Blaster again. I loved their SoundBlaster LIVE 5.01 but it is not compatible with Win7, just XP and XP is dead now so Im screwed. I dont have money running out the wah-zoo in purchasing a zillion sound cards to see which one works and what doesnt.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Lily Collins
Price: $14.96
27 used & new from $8.27

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, April 19, 2014
Put aside the negative hater raters. I have no idea what they expected from this film. Simply put its a very good film. Think in terms of a more modernized Buffy The Vampire Slayer with a bit of Grimm without being limited to vampires. If you liked the movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer you should like this even more. Much more.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Slow Paced Game, March 6, 2014
Yeah I'm a dude. I was just curious about this game and its simply a good time passer and a curiosity type thing with me. No action, no blood, guts or expletives but a good clean "family game". As I said, its slow paced so if you have no patience or like family games save yourself some time. If you do look for clean games - this is excellent.

Real Steel World Robot Boxing
Real Steel World Robot Boxing
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Free Game? That's a Joke!, March 6, 2014
I have no idea how good this game app is. All it would let me do for free is do a practice / learning session which only teaches you how to use the robots to fight. To have actual game fights with robots you have to purchase a bot . Its just a money baiter, I expect you'll end up paying in excess off $40 (my opinionated guess) to really get anywhere with this game. I Uninstalled it.

The Last Stand
The Last Stand
DVD ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Price: $5.00
61 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Arnold Is as Bad Ashed As Ever!, March 6, 2014
This review is from: The Last Stand (DVD)
He hasn't gotten older - he's gotten meaner! Sure this isnt a block buster but the action is awesome! If you are the kind that ruin a movie by picking small details apart - save it for someone who cares. If you love Arnold Schwarzenegger action flicks, you wont be disappointed. Honestly - I wasn't looking for much seeing he has been out of the game for such a long time, but his come back has not let me down. Rent it or buy it, you'll like it.

32GB Micro SD SDHC TF Memory Card Class 10 w/ SD Adapter For SmartPhones Tablet!
Offered by KOOTION
Price: $12.88
3 used & new from $9.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 6, 2014
Just purchased this despite a number of negative reviews. I suppose the manufacturer could have a few bad batches, but most I think are good quality. If you get a bad one, don't fret - just contact the seller and give them a chance to make good on it before giving them bad marks. And no you wont get a full 32GBs on this or any other make Micro SD or SD or USB or Hard Drive no matter how large or small the device is. A small amount of that space is for use by the device - get over it. At nearly 32GBs for the price this unit costs I consider it an awesome buy. Those who complain about not getting every last drop of 32GBs are not very tech saavy even as far as neophytes go. Its not a deal breaker. Buy It!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Buy, March 6, 2014
This is my first Tablet. I gave it 4 stars because their MANUAL Translated to English SUCKS! and they do not make screen protectors for it. Overall Im happy with it as for use as a portable take anywhere PC Tablet to check email, read the news online and so forth. I found out real quick non of the apps I could download nor the included apps will play MP3 music files. I would think that should be standard fare! HOWEVER - I am not sure I can blame this on the Tablet but more the APPS not being able to play the MP3s. I played a few AVI movies on it and no problems using the included movie player. Again I am new to the world of Tablets and dont even own an iPhone so being a newb I eventually found my way around the Tablet with the help of friends. AGPtek really needs to hire Professionals To Do The Translations on their Product Manuals. Still - I would recommend this tablet, but if your new to this stuff like myself, be prepared for about a week or two of learning curve.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2014 6:48 AM PDT

Diablotek DA Series 400-Watt ATX Power Supply PSDA400
Diablotek DA Series 400-Watt ATX Power Supply PSDA400
Price: $19.99
24 used & new from $18.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, February 2, 2014
Diablotek stands behind thier PSU's so you don't have to worry. As with any mass produced products a few bad eggs get through inspection, its inevitable. Thats what happened to me. I have purchased about 5 Diablotek Power Supplies in building computers, and this one was bad from the get go. I called em up, told them what the problem was, they didnt bat an eye in sending out a replacement. The replacement was perfect. I am not going to deduct any stars because - stuff happens, and the company did right by me. If you are interested in this PSI - get it! JUST Be sure your motherboard isnt overladen with extra hard drives, extra graphics card and other add ons. 400 watts in this case was perfect for a basic computer system.

Case Logic VNC-15 15.4-inch Value Slimline Laptop Case (Black)
Case Logic VNC-15 15.4-inch Value Slimline Laptop Case (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars "Case Logic VNC-15" Purchased about 3 years ago - and its like new, February 2, 2014
Pretty much like the title of this review says. You know after 2 to 3 years if laptap case is holding up well and I expect it will last 10 years or more before anything gives way. I've used it quite a bit. If you are even remotely interested in this case, Buy It! You wont regret it. I have so much crap stuffed in it, its amazing! 2 compact hard drives, TV Dongle with antenna, small set of headphones, 4 USB Thumbdrives, manual to my laptop, VGA Cable for hooking up to the HDTV or large screen monitor and much, much more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10