Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Thrifty Shopper > Reviews

Browse

Thrifty Shopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thrifty Shopper RSS Feed

Anker High Performance 5200mAh/58WH Laptop Battery for Dell Xps M1330 1330 Dell Inspiron 13 1318 Fits 312-0844 312-0566 312-0567 TT485 WR050 C601H PU556 NT349 HG307 UM225 UM226 - Upgraded with higher quality LG cells yet has same size & shape as an OEM battery - 18 Months Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $54.99

Super-Capacity Li-ion Battery For Dell XPS M1330 series replace for 312-0566
Super-Capacity Li-ion Battery For Dell XPS M1330 series replace for 312-0566
Offered by TK HOLDING
Price: $17.99
10 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work, September 8, 2012
The charge indicator seemed to be stuck at 60% after two days. Gave it another day and finally reached 100%, so I unplugged to see how long the new super-capacity battery would last. Within 30 minutes, the battery went to 0% and the laptop went black. I hope that I received one defective item, but I will never know -- as I do not plan to try another one. I'm thankful to Amazon for helping me get a full refund.

I'm going to try Anker brand.

Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (25 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Blue
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, August 21, 2012
Arrived on time and it works as advertised. We tested it once and no problems yet. It is going with my daughter who will be leaving for college.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product, July 21, 2008
Glad to find the remote still available. This one was even better than the original remotes that came with the opener -- slightly smaller and less "clicky."

Braun KSM2-BLK Aromatic Coffee Grinder, Black
Braun KSM2-BLK Aromatic Coffee Grinder, Black
11 used & new from $22.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust-worthy coffee grinder, May 3, 2008
We had the same Braun coffee grinder for about 20 years (didn't use it as heavily in our younger days), but it held up well until the end of one blade finally broke off one day. We ordered this one, and were surprised to find how it has not changed in 20 years! Nevertheless, we hope that this one will be as durable as our previous trust-worthy Braun coffee grinder. So far, so good.

Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch
Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch
Offered by Chelsea Watch
Price: $22.73
4 used & new from $22.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Dressy looking watch for little money, May 3, 2008
So far, so good. It's been reliable, and it looks very nice. Seems like a good value watch. The only downside I've found is that depending how the light is reflected on the face, I sometimes can't see the hands. Then I miss my old Casio digital...
One interesting fact I learned about buying a bracelet watch on-line: Wal-Mart will not adjust it for you anymore, so I learned to do it myself. Found a couple of websites with good instructions along with photos. Wasn't too easy (had to enlist my husband's muscles & dexterity), but I wasn't about to pay $10 to a jewelry store for a watch that didn't even cost me twice that. Perhaps it's a good thing that I learned something new.