Profile for NC Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NC Mom RSS Feed

Deluxe Quilted and Padded seat cover for Pets - One Size Fits All 56"Wx94"L Taupe
Offered by Formosa Covers
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not suggest this product., October 16, 2013
The cover is not padded really more like a quilted fabric. Also if you have leather seats and your dog moves around at all in the back seat, the cover slides, and bunches up (exposing the seat bottom). The sidesflaps are not secured to the cover rendering them useless as a means to secure the seat section. My only positive is that it does cover the entire back section of my sedan...until the dog gets in.
I have purchased other types of covers from this company and have been very pleased, but I am disappointed in this one.

Patio Set Cover 104"Dia. Fits square, Oval or Round table set, Center hole for Umbrella.
Offered by Formosa Covers
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 26, 2013
This product is well made and is just what I wanted. However, it was too small for my square, eight seater outdoor table. When I contacted Formosa, I found they had a larger cover available and I was delighted. Formosa was every easy to deal with during the exchange as well. The cover is heavy duty material, vented and had Velcro fasteners to secure it for windy days. I am very pleased with this product!

Nine West Women's Widgeon Ballet Flat,Pink Synthetic,9 M US
Nine West Women's Widgeon Ballet Flat,Pink Synthetic,9 M US
Offered by wowniceprice
Price: $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, May 2, 2013
I wanted some hot pink flats and these are perfect! They were a little tight upon arrival, and the fact that they are not leather, I was concerned. However, I wore them around the house with a THIN pair of socks and they are now great.
The soles have rubber so you do not slip. The shoes do come up a little high on my foot and rub a bit, but nothing unbearable. The fit is true to size. I am very pleased with this purchase.

TriDerma Facial Redness Repair 2.2oz.
TriDerma Facial Redness Repair 2.2oz.
Price: $10.49
13 used & new from $6.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective, May 2, 2013
I have been using this product for about a month with minimal improvement to my skin. Probably will not purchase it again.

Steve Madden Women's Katchy Ballet Flat,Blue Suede,9.5 M US
Steve Madden Women's Katchy Ballet Flat,Blue Suede,9.5 M US
Offered by Shoe Summit

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, March 11, 2013
I love these shoes! They are very attractive, bright blue suede, but are cut low on the sides and expose some toe cleavage as others have mentioned. I usually wear a size 9 but ordered a 9 1/2 based on reviews, and they fit perfectly. Really a cute shoe for dress or casual wear. Absolutely no support, however.

Women's Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet Quartz Chronograph Mother of Pearl Dial
Offered by Nyciwear
Price: $151.95
21 used & new from $149.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5020, June 14, 2011
I bought this watch for my daughter's 26th birthday and used the reviews given to help in my selection. It is a great looking watch and she loved it! My only comment is that she is small boned and this watch is very difficult to size the bracelet to her wrist. It is either too tight or a little too loose because of the clasp and how it sits on the wrist when links are removed. Also because it is quite heavy it tends to slide around when wearing it. As I said, she loves it and is willing to live with the fit, but I felt it should be noted for future purchasers of this watch.