Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Dave C > Reviews

Browse

Dave C's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dave C RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Benchmade Axis Flipper Knife
Benchmade Axis Flipper Knife
Offered by SaltwaterAquarium
Price: $141.00
36 used & new from $141.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice knife, but....., November 9, 2014
This is a very well made knife, there is no doubt about it. Excellent materials, fit and finish. However, it has three opening mechanisms which seems a bit overkill to me. You have a knob on the blade, a flipper, and the axis lock. Knife is quite heavy too. I personally decided to return it. At this price level, I think the knife could have been better designed. I still gave it 4 stars because as I said it is a really nice knife, but the knob on the blade is just not necessary in my opinion.

CRKT Ryan Model 7 Folding Knife, 3.375in, Black Standard Edge Blade, Desert Tan 6803DESERT TAN Z
Offered by Tactical Intent
Price: $19.23
6 used & new from $16.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for your buck, November 4, 2014
Great knife at this price level. Knife arrived very sharp. There is no blade play and the handle allows for a good firm grip. I own a few CRKT knives and they are all quality products. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Smith & Wesson CK5 Swat II Knife
Smith & Wesson CK5 Swat II Knife

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money, February 28, 2013
This is a surprisingly decent knife. It's a bit heavy, but the blade is decent and comes fairly sharp. Harbor. Freight Tools sells it for $3.99 FYI and they always have 20 percent off coupons circulating. It will not be stamped S & W, but you'll pick it up for about $3.20.

Leatherman 8601140 Crater c33L Straight Blade Knife
Leatherman 8601140 Crater c33L Straight Blade Knife
Price: $23.38
9 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Knife has cheap feel, February 25, 2013
I received this knife and returned it the next day. I have had a Leatherman multi tool for about over 15 years and still love it, but this knife is not the same quality. The knife does not open smoothly with the thumb stud or the assisted opener at the top of the knife. When using the assisted opener it didn't open the blade fully half the time. I even gave the hinge a small dose of gun oil and it didn'tt help. I collect knives and have for a long time and this is a dud. I will not compare this knife with one that is three times it's price. However, in the same price range you can get a Gerber E-Z Out which is not an assisted opener, but it opens much smoother and is an overall better knife. I've had this knife for about 15 years. The Leatherman knife just has a cheap flimsy feel to it. Leatherman needs to stick with making Multi Tools and forget about the knives.

Cold Steel Brooklyn Crusher
Cold Steel Brooklyn Crusher
Price: $28.99
35 used & new from $20.12

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a heavy plastic bat, February 13, 2013
As my title states, this is just a heavy plastic bat (that's made in Taiwan). Cold Steel is a great company and I own five of their knives. I thought that this might be a good self defense item, but given the weight it would really be hard to swing especially in close quarters. In my opinion, you would be better off with a youth size aluminum bat. I'm sure it will fill your needs. Even an 11 dollar Louisville Slugger youth wooden bat from W-mart would get the job done. Don't get me wrong, like I said, I have other items from Cold Steel that are great, but this one doesn't do it for me. Take a pass.

crocs Unisex Classic Clog,Black,12 US Men's / 14 US Women's
crocs Unisex Classic Clog,Black,12 US Men's / 14 US Women's
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs are great, January 23, 2013
This review is from: crocs Unisex Classic Clog (Shoes)
Crocs although are not the best looking shoe by far are some of the most comfortable. I have a few pairs and use them for quick errands and walking around in the yard. They are also great if you have to be on your feet for long periods of time. Try them, you may just like them too.

Schrade 280OT Old Timer Barlow Pocket Knife
Schrade 280OT Old Timer Barlow Pocket Knife
Price: $13.11
27 used & new from $12.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice knife for the price, January 23, 2013
This is a cool knife with old school style. From what I understand the Barlow style has been around for a long time. The blades have smooth movement and lock in nicely. I can tell that this knife will last a long time if taken care of properly. At the price, you really can't go wrong. I really like the Schrade Old Timer collection. Although made in China, they are of pretty decent quality.

Bro on the Go
Bro on the Go
by Barney Stinson
Price: $8.65
164 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Bro on the Go (Paperback)
The book is funny, but very short with very little written on each page. I laughed. It's funny college age humor, but quite frankly not worth buying. Borrow it from a friend!

Official US Military Army Navy Surplus Duffle Duffel Bag
Official US Military Army Navy Surplus Duffle Duffel Bag
Offered by AmmoCanMan
Price: $33.73
6 used & new from $22.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, December 31, 2012
I ordered the bag on "like new" condition and received a new one. Just lucky on that one I guess. The bag has endless possibilities and is built military tuff. One important thing though, it's big! This is not a little backpack for a small hike. It's better than a suitcase if your going on a long trip since it can be warn as a backpack. It also rolls up and folds into a relatively small rectangle to stow away. It!s a good bag to have and the price is right.

4.80/4.00-8" Replacement Pneumatic Wheel Tire and Tube
4.80/4.00-8" Replacement Pneumatic Wheel Tire and Tube
Price: $17.91
8 used & new from $17.91

5.0 out of 5 stars The tire fit, December 31, 2012
We needed a tire for my fathers 45/50 year old wheelbarrow and it fit perfect. That's really all there is to it. No name left on the wheelbarrow after all this time, so I can' t really give you that. It worked great for the past summer moving heavy amounts do dirt, brick and building supplies. The written dimensions are true to their size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4