Profile for Tuffkat4050 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tuffkat4050 RSS Feed

Black & Decker VPX0511X 7-Volt VPX Battery Pack and Charger
Black & Decker VPX0511X 7-Volt VPX Battery Pack and Charger
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $58.99
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Finally Use Those Power Tools, August 4, 2013
I had purchased some power tools for my husband several years ago without noticing that the power supply/battery pack had to be purchased separately. When my husband found and finally opened the case of tools he had set aside, he was disappointed to find that he couldn't use several of the nicest tools due to the missing battery pack. Since Black and Decker has now discontinued this line, it appeared we were stuck with very nice yet inoperable hand drills, flashlights, and other hand tools that were now past any allowable return time frame. I was surprised to find the battery pack on Amazon, but it is the exact model we needed. My husband is very pleased, as several of the tool pieces are now his favorites.

Lee Women's Plus-Size Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean, Premium Stonewash, 18W Long
Price: $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars No Floods Here!, August 4, 2013
I am 5'9", and very long-legged. I have always had a problem getting pants long enough, especially after they have been washed a few times. These jeans are made of a very comfortable denim material, and are actually long enough that I can wear a moderate heel and still not be wearing "flood pants"! They are also a true "relaxed fit" cut so that they hang well without binding but do not look clownish. I'm picky about how my pants fit, but very pleased with these.

Raspberry Ketone | Advanced Weight Loss Supplement | 125mg Professional RK Blend | 180 Capsules
Offered by Health & Beauty Pros
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, December 21, 2012
This product did nothing but help my wallet lose weight. So much for a "Dr. Oz" recommendation! Save your money.

Now Foods Relora 300 mg, Veg-capsules, 120-Count

Ave Maria
Ave Maria
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe-Inspiring, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Ave Maria (MP3 Music)
This woman has the purest, most beautiful voice I have ever heard. I play this for instant stress relief--even in July!

BEARPAW Women's Constantine Boot,Maple Gold Metallic Knit,11 M US
BEARPAW Women's Constantine Boot,Maple Gold Metallic Knit,11 M US
Offered by KIKS
Price: $55.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully warm and comfortable, January 3, 2012
These boots are very stylish, very warm, and fit like a glove. They are very possibly the best pair of boots I have ever had--good looking, practical in slippery weather, and warm.