Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 10, 2015
This review is from: Trivia Crack (Ad Free) (App)
Addicting

Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence
Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence
by Sarah Young
Price: $9.03
441 used & new from $1.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, May 12, 2014
A friend shared this book with me and I love it so I bought these to share with other friends.

Squishy Farm Critters - Box of 12 Animals
Squishy Farm Critters - Box of 12 Animals
Offered by Swift Buy
Price: $12.19
13 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Squishy toys, July 8, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these for my grandson. They go flat really easily but he loves them anyway, maybe even more once they were flat. They are worth it. He wants me to buy him another box of squishy friends.

Every Man's Guide to Outdoor Survival
Every Man's Guide to Outdoor Survival
by Dale Martin
Price: $9.89
33 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoors, July 8, 2012
My cousine wrote this book so I think it is awesome. I bought it for my son who is really into this stuff and he loved it.

Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifty wonderful shades, July 8, 2012
This was a great love story and some really steamy sex. I really enjoyed the books. You can't just read one you have to read them all right in a row!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Taco Sauce, February 17, 2012
This stuff is great. A little spicy but not too much, but you can order it spicier. This goes back to a small place I used to get tacos at as a kid, that closed. This was what they used and I loved it, and it is still great.

Popcorn Indiana Popcorn Chips Sea Salt Flavor, 1-Ounce (Pack of 48)
Popcorn Indiana Popcorn Chips Sea Salt Flavor, 1-Ounce (Pack of 48)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chips, February 17, 2012
These popcorn chips are great. I only found them once in a store and then had to order them online. They are good with salsa too. My whole family loves them.

The Big Button Sing-A-Long
The Big Button Sing-A-Long
Offered by LIBERTY Supply
Price: $76.99
4 used & new from $76.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby Juke, February 17, 2012
This works great and is tough enough for my rowdy four year old grandson but the microphone doesn't work or do anything. He still loves playing CDs and singing with it though.