Profile for DeeIngram > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DeeIngram "D" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Winds of Time (The After Cilmeri Series)
Winds of Time (The After Cilmeri Series)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good background info, November 23, 2014
I read this out of order, I believe after Prince of Time, but it was still good background and worth my time.

A Time Travel Fantasy Bundle:  Footsteps in Time/Prince of Time (The After Cilmeri Series)
A Time Travel Fantasy Bundle: Footsteps in Time/Prince of Time (The After Cilmeri Series)
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired writer will have you hooked!, November 15, 2014
Very gifted writer. I love her attention to detail as she weaves her tales that will captivate you more each page you read, taking you back and forth in time. I had trouble putting these books down.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Price: $29.99
307 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Much-used to cast from iPad mini and Windows 8 PC, July 2, 2014
I cannot compare this to any other similar device but Apple TV, which I have used and love, but could not dish out the cash to pay for one for myself. Chromecast is a fraction of the price and, though its apps are currently limited, I have recently gotten around that by simply Chromecasting from my laptop. I had a little trouble with Amazon Instant Video until I disabled Silverlight on my PC and made it stream using Flash (point your Chrome browser on computer to chrome://plugins to disable/enable Silverlight). Voila! So anytime I cannot operate it using my iPad, I simply pull out my laptop and cast from there. My brother likes to Chromecast from his Android phone when he is visiting and plans to buy a Chromecast of his own. For a mirroring device to mirror from my laptop, and for streaming YouTube, VEVO, Pandora, and Netflix from my iPad, I feel like I have something the same (or better) quality of AppleTV, with a slightly higher learning curve. At first I bought this because I was curious and thrifty. Now, it's the only reason I turn on my TV, and I may ultimately invest in Hulu+ and ditch cable for good and just Chromecast everything. One surprise bonus: I can use my iPad or PC to Chromecast a movie to the TV, then still use my iPad or PC's other tabs/screens for other things ... So think a movie for the kids, then grownups can use the device for something else. Nice way to multitask.

Memoirs of a Goldfish
Memoirs of a Goldfish
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, great art, too, March 5, 2014
This was a fun book. I was prereading it to see if it would be good for my kids and I know they will love it as well.

Boom Cube As Seen on TV Speakers - COLORS MAY VARY!
Boom Cube As Seen on TV Speakers - COLORS MAY VARY!
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $6.95
23 used & new from $4.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Fills a room, January 4, 2014
I am listening at a volume just loud enough to hear as in a 700 sq ft area. At a lower volume the sound holds up nicely. It's late, so I can't blast. It will be interesting to see if it can fill a larger space at a higher volume without sounding strained. I will try to update later. Good bargain so far, though, for a speaker under $10.

EPS Replacement Toner Cartridge for Dell B1160, B1160w, B1163w, B1165nfw (331-7335, HF442)
Offered by Toner 100
Price: $39.97
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. No error message, November 3, 2013
Working great! If this produces the volume of the original, I will save lots of money and continue to buy these and avoid the expensive Dell ones. Also, I want to note that my computer or printer did not give me a "not a genuine Dell cartridge" messages like some printers do when the manufacturer only wants you to buy their brand. Bravo.

The Nude: full-length historical romance
The Nude: full-length historical romance
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far ..., August 5, 2013
Just a couple of chapters in, but it is a page-turner and I love this writer's descriptive style that puts attention on the detail of the time period in the book. Third book from her I have read so far.

KHOMO iPad Mini / Mini Retina / Mini 3 Case (Released 2014) - DUAL Black Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by Onix Electronics
Price: $14.95
7 used & new from $13.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Took some hits for the team, July 1, 2013
The first time my mini fell on concrete this case surprisingly took the hit. I ended up with a corner scratch. But today it fell as I was getting out the car and at first glance all I got was another scratch, but later I discovered thin screen cracks. I guess it depends on what angle it falls and if the screen opens up during the fall as mine did. This leads me to the conclusion that this case lightly protects the sides and back but not the screen. If the screen had any mechanism besides the magnet to keep it closed that would probably have saved mine. Good, sleek, thin case overall, but now I will be using my warranty because of the broken screen.

Distant Dreams (Ribbons of Steel Book #1)
Distant Dreams (Ribbons of Steel Book #1)
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped at the slave, June 19, 2013
I tried to give this a chance but the beginning was a bit slow and I stopped when a random black slave appeared In the story to give a girl a bath. True to the era, perhaps, but that is some history I don't want to revisit through fiction.

A Bride for Pastor Dan (Parkside Community Church Book 1)
A Bride for Pastor Dan (Parkside Community Church Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick read worth your time, June 16, 2013
Thanks to the author for a very uplifting read. I read the Kindle version and I do not know if the paper version is the same, but it went by fast and I could not put it down. I am both a teacher and journalist and doubly appreciate the storyline and writing style.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4