Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for MyHeartBookClub > Reviews

Browse

MyHeartBookClub's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MyHeartBookClub RSS Feed

TurboFire DVD Workout
TurboFire DVD Workout

5.0 out of 5 stars One word... AMAZING., January 21, 2012
This review is from: TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
I have never found a "at home" workout that is so fun!!! I literally look forward to my turbo fire work outs every day. Not only are they fun, they push you!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE turbo fire.

Silver Leopard Print Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
Silver Leopard Print Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for a low price!, January 19, 2012
I received this case a couple days ago. I love it. For a very low price it is a nice case. Fits my Verizon iPhone 4 great! I would highly recommend this case.

Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap
Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap
Price: $13.97
41 used & new from $11.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a flea trap... Gnat Trap, November 11, 2010
Before purchasing "The Ultimate Flea Trap", I went through the reviews and most were good. I decided to purchase (2) of the flea traps. I was pretty excited to get them and see them catch some fleas. I have (2) indoor dogs and (2) indoor cats, so the flea problem had gotten to the point where we needed something other than Frontline. We, my fiancee and I, set the traps in the living room and in the bedroom since the cats spend most of the day laying in our bed. We choose the living room because the dogs kennels are in there plus that is where the most animal traffic is. For 4 months... the only thing we caught were a couple gnats!

#1. The traps are NOT pet friendly!! If your pet even sniffs or paws that trap, it is SUPER GLUED to your pet.

#2. The only thing we caught were GNATS. I had the occasional flea jump on me, so I know there were fleas to be caught. Not even one flea on either traps.

After 4 months of catching nothing and our home still has fleas, we will be switching to something different.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2015 7:36 PM PST

The Forgotten Garden: A Novel
The Forgotten Garden: A Novel
by Kate Morton
Price: $10.00
649 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo Kate Morton!, July 10, 2010
"The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton is a great book, weaving from past to present. A little girl, Nell, is abandoned on a ship in 1913 with only a small suitcase. A man, Hugh, finds her on the ship, takes her in, and raises her with his wife. The girl is never told of her origins until her 21st birthday. After finding out, she withdraws from the family and sets out on a search to find her real family. Later on, it is not her but her granddaughter, Cassandra, that unravels the mystery that was left after her death.

This book is a thick book, 545 pages, but its probably one of the best books I have read in a long time. It made me laugh, cry, and laugh again. With every turn of the page comes friendship, love, heart break, and betrayal. Once you start reading this book, it's hard to put down. Bravo Kate Morton!