Profile for V. Bartsch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Bartsch RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LG PoPo Pocket Photo 2 PD239 (Pink) Mini Portable Mobile Photo Printer +30 Zink Paper Sheet for Android, iOS
Offered by Kidult Online
Price: $139.90
7 used & new from $98.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for passport photos, February 23, 2015
I got this to take passport photos in my office because I'm tired of being handed the wrong size and then having to redo them. This thing is actually good enough for the job. It's not exactly the quality that you get elsewhere in terms of sharp clarity, but it does the trick. Good enough.

MAJOR props to the seller. I can't believe I got it as fast as I did.

Disney Kids' W001519 "Time Teacher" Mickey Mouse Watch with Red 3-D Plastic Strap
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks loud, but my son likes it., February 3, 2015
My son likes it. He's hard to please, so I'm happy. It ticks kind of loud though, so if you're a light sleeper, I suggest shoving it under a pillow at night.

Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Pedicure Foot File
Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Pedicure Foot File
Price: $35.27
50 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Your feet will question what just happened, February 3, 2015
I just got this thing and I tried it last night because feet, ew. Holy crap I love it! It beats the pedi-egg by a million and doesn't have those sharp pieces of metal. Everyone is getting one for Christmas this year.

Delver Magic Book I: Sanctum's Breach
Delver Magic Book I: Sanctum's Breach
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Your Time a Hundred Fold, August 1, 2014
Some books stick with me; others will lose my interest in about 30 pages. This series has stuck with me. I'm an avid fantasy reader. This one was very well-written. It may seem slow, but the background is important, especially as you start getting into the following books in the series. Besides, it in no way compares to how slow LotR was. I don't like my books like I like my action films. I prefer them to be well-thought out. This one is. He creates a worlds that, while it may resonate on some level, is still novel. It's easy to fall into the world that Jeff Inlo creates. However, what I love the most about this book is the religious explorations in the backdrop. I highly suggest you try it.

HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-One Printer (CB656A)
HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-One Printer (CB656A)
Offered by K.S Enterprise
Price: $218.45
13 used & new from $41.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this piece of crap, April 16, 2014
I got it for free with the purchase of a computer once. It wasn't even worth the trip in my car.

It prints ok. It scans well enough. It's slower than a turtle crawling through molasses. But the real reason I hate this thing is because the freakin ink is so expensive. Each cartridge costs about $35 and it DOES NOT accept refurbished or remanufactured/after market ink cartridges. So you HAVE to buy HP ink cartridges. The cartridges die in the blink of an eye and dry out and even the 60XL (which costs freaking $60+ dollars) won't go beyond a month at best even with minimal printing.

Don't waste your money. Get a Canon laser printer and just get after market toner. It's a bit of an investment with the printer, but it's cheaper in the long run when you factor in ink.

Original ChromaCast 60XL Black 2-Pack of Ink Cartridge (Compatible for HP 60XL) Fits in HP Deskjet & Photosmart Printers

1.0 out of 5 stars HP hates remanufactured ink cartridges, April 16, 2014
My HP printer wouldn't accept remanufactured ink cartridges, so these were a waste of money. I've since gotten rid of every single HP printer in my house and switched to Canon. Brother works well, too, but the toner cartridges tend to be more expensive.

Detective Dinosaur (I Can Read Book 2)
Detective Dinosaur (I Can Read Book 2)
by James Skofield
Price: $3.99
188 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for goody bags for my son's dino party, April 16, 2014
My son loves dinosaurs. I don't know why, but this simple book has become his latest obsession. He really loves this book and laughs at the silliness of Detective Dinosaur. He's in preschool.

Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4890dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
22 used & new from $180.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, April 16, 2014
I love this thing. The only problem I have with Canon sometimes is that I get an error printing. I've realized this usually happens with a longer printer cord. If I switch to a shorter one, I tend not to have that problem. It's pretty easy to set up and it accepts remanufactured toners. Honestly, it comes out cheaper than a cheaper printer because of the toner cartridge savings and the quality is usually better. Scan quality is ok. Nothing fantastic, but I don't use that that much.

SKIL 2354-02 iXO 4-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Driver With Right Angle Attachment
SKIL 2354-02 iXO 4-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Driver With Right Angle Attachment
Offered by Great Household
Price: $36.56
36 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for my mom for around the house, April 16, 2014
I never thought we would love this thing so much. We've gotten a TON of use out of it. My mom loves it because, well, she hates my power drill. It's perfect for around the house and small jobs. My mom and my uncle (both elderly) both really love it.

Up (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + BD Live) [Blu-ray]
Up (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + BD Live) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Ed Asner
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $28.01
47 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I think I got a used one, April 16, 2014
The cover definitely does not look new. It's a little worn. We'll see how it plays when my son opens it on Easter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4