Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for V. Bartsch > Reviews

Browse

V. Bartsch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Bartsch RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
Price: $29.99
50 used & new from $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Only works about 70% of the time, June 27, 2016
I really don't like this. I used to have an Almond as a range extender and it worked awesome. This one cuts out randomly even though it's showing a connection. The range isn't anywhere near as far as the Almond.

VOBAGA® Women's Bird Heart Geometric Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Top T-shirt Blouses
Offered by MY LOVELY STORE
Price: $9.00 - $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I get complimented on it often., April 8, 2016
Every time I wear this blouse I get complimented. I got the one with the birds. It's a simple, basic blouse, but paired with a skirt or cute pants and a blazer, it's on point. I ordered a large because I'm a bit busty and it fits well. I'm 5'3" and about 135-140. Quality isn't all the great, but I paid like $5 for it, so I have absolutely no complaints.

LP 5G High Speed HDMI Miracast Dongle, Wireless WIFI Display Dongle, Sharing Photo/ Music/ Video/ Game/Internet & Entire Screen from Mobile Phones on HDMI Big TV Screen without Buffer Delay, For iPhone / iPad / Mac Book (DLNA iOS 9.3 Airplay), Android Phones Tablets 4.2 (Miracast)
Offered by Kellybook666
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $28.09

Tales for Little Rebels: A Collection of Radical Children's Literature
Tales for Little Rebels: A Collection of Radical Children's Literature
by Philip Nel
Price: $22.40
49 used & new from $13.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery, and more radical than I expected., December 20, 2015
It got here super fast so A+ for that.

This isn't a children's book. It's more like an adult book and you can read little short vignettes to the kids. And yes, it's about as radical as they come; a bit more Bolshevik socialism than I expected. I expected a bit more child-friendly literature but it's kind of like the original Grimm's fairy tales, unfiltered. So, be prepared for that.

Deluxe Play 'n' Roll-Up 49 key Electronic Portable Piano
Deluxe Play 'n' Roll-Up 49 key Electronic Portable Piano

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother. It's terrible, September 4, 2015
I accidentally ordered this when I didn't intend to. One click buying is not a good thing. Anyways it showed up and I decided to try it out anyway. The sound is awful. Chords? Forget about it. I wasn't expecting anything fantastic, but for the price I expected a little better. One key at a time is on time. But two or more will throw both keys out of tune. I got a different one that was much better for practice. I gave them one extra star for processing the refund pretty quickly. The shipping is excessive and I had to pay the return shipping myself.

Nespresso Compatible Capsules - Variety Pack (60 Pods) - Fit to All Nespresso Original Line Machine -By Rosso Caffe - 60 Days Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by Rosso Caffe
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They rocked my socks and I'm a caffeine addict, August 25, 2015
I ordered these for the nespresso machine I have in my office. I wasn't sure how good they were going to be since they're not nespresso brand. These were sooo good. The crema is perfect. It helps that it's half the price of the nespresso brand, but honestly, it's leaps and bounds over Starbucks or even getting espresso and refilling the reusable cups (I do that, too, in an attempt to be eco-friendly, but the taste just isn't the same). My favorite by far is the gold one. It smells like a rich caramel. I tried another one (Bestpresso) and those don't hold a candle to these. Anyways, give them a shot. I think you'll like them just as I did.

CC Boards 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set: Wooden butcher block boards with juice groove and handle; Slice veggies, bread or meat; great for serving cheese and crackers
Offered by Saxeville Market LLC
Price: $45.99
8 used & new from $21.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 3, 2015
I love em. They have the groove to catch the liquids. They're heavy, which I like. I gave one to my mom and she has also been happy with it (in and of itself an amazing feat since she's never happy with anything).

LG PoPo Pocket Photo 2 PD239 (Pink) Mini Portable Mobile Photo Printer +30 Zink Paper Sheet for Android, iOS
Offered by smart-joy
Price: $128.00
6 used & new from $128.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for passport photos, February 23, 2015
I got this to take passport photos in my office because I'm tired of being handed the wrong size and then having to redo them. This thing is actually good enough for the job. It's not exactly the quality that you get elsewhere in terms of sharp clarity, but it does the trick. Good enough.

MAJOR props to the seller. I can't believe I got it as fast as I did.

Disney Kids' W001519 "Time Teacher" Mickey Mouse Watch with Red 3-D Plastic Strap
Price: $18.75
5 used & new from $18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks loud, but my son likes it., February 3, 2015
My son likes it. He's hard to please, so I'm happy. It ticks kind of loud though, so if you're a light sleeper, I suggest shoving it under a pillow at night.

Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File - Electronic Pedicure Tool - Regular Coarse, Blue (Also Available in Pink Extra Coarse)
Price: $36.84
16 used & new from $36.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Your feet will question what just happened, February 3, 2015
I just got this thing and I tried it last night because feet, ew. Holy crap I love it! It beats the pedi-egg by a million and doesn't have those sharp pieces of metal. Everyone is getting one for Christmas this year.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5