Profile for grintwice > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

grintwice RSS Feed

Magic Bumpers Portable Child Bed Safety Guard Rail 48 Inch
Magic Bumpers Portable Child Bed Safety Guard Rail 48 Inch
Offered by MagicBumpers
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simples yet effective, October 9, 2012
Our little monkey decided at 2 years old that it would be fun to climb out of his cot! The cot is pretty high so my wife had a panic attack (as mothers do). She insisted i pulled the sides down and lowered the bed. Nice job for me after a 12 hour shift. That night we heard a thud, Our little one had fallen out of bed. We promptly shoved him back and layed cushions all over the floor (i mean all over the floor). My wife then found these on tinternet and her mother bought them for us. They are fantastic better than the horrible side gates and my little boy loves to smack me over the head or pretend its a dinosaur eating me. The only downfall that i found was that you need to use an elasticated bottom sheet to hold them in place.

They are also good for playing mallets mallet with. Only kidding

Spider-Man 3 (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)  [Blu-ray]
Spider-Man 3 (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Tobey Maguire
Price: $10.99
82 used & new from $2.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Kept my dad quiet, October 8, 2012
I bought my dad a D.V.D for christmas as i live in the south and he lives up north i got it delivered via Amazon. To my amazement when i went for a visit shortly after New Year. The D.V.D was on my parents table in the box. The cheeky Bugger said "i dont think i will enjoy that film can you get me spiderman 3" I was livid as i had bought him a present and the gratitude is that..... Anyway he already had spiderman 3 but not on blue ray so i took his home with me returned the other film and sent him a replacement. Anyway he is much happier. Not sure how he will feel this year as he is getting nowt from me the ungratefull swine.

Hope you all enjoy the film as much as my Dad does. I watched the normal version and its a top film....... Im gonna get the Bluray version next time im up north ha ha ha

RoboCop Trilogy [Blu-ray]
RoboCop Trilogy [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Robocop Trilogy
21 used & new from $9.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Murphy is that you, October 8, 2012
Drop it dead or alive you are coming with me.
We killed you your dead
Can you fly bobby
Absolute classic lines. As a kid me and my mates used to recite parts from movies and we had to guess what movie it was from. Nobody ever got these wrong cause there classic lines for a classic film.
My wife bought me this for valentines (yea i know weird eh)

She knows me so well.

Dont listen to the critics if you love the film then buy it. end of story.

If you have never seen robocop then get out from under that rock and watch it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 2:29 PM PDT

Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera and Touchscreen - International Version (Black)
Offered by BREED
Price: $199.99
8 used & new from $109.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife is going to divorce me., October 8, 2012
Well i bought this phone cause i wanted to keep up to date with the new smartphones. This phone blew me away it is much faster than our laptop and its a lot easier to use. The problem is that i can not put it down. This may sound like an exsaderation but my wife said she would leave me if i did not stop messing with my phone. Its the apps im addicted to and e bay is so easy you can browse all day. If i want to play on my phone now i have to sneak to the toilet for a long poo ha ha ha

Anybody who buys this phone will not be disappointed the only reason it got a 4 star and not a 5 is because of the poor battery life.

Enjoy

Superbad
Superbad
DVD
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mc lovin it, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Superbad (Amazon Instant Video)
I should not really be telling you this but the first time i saw this film was at a friends house, He had a pirate copy so we watched it. I thought the film was so funny and brilliantly written that i just had to have a copy myself. Mclovin is by far the star of this film. cool and a nerd at the same time. Is that possible well it looks like it.
If your buying this for a present then youv bought a beauty that will make people laugh.
I will never get bored of watchin mclovin. I wanna be mclovin

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
12 used & new from $92.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel single, October 5, 2012
I bought this as a christmas present for my wife, I was fed up of all the books lying around the house. My wife has told me that this is the best present she has ever recieved. I sometimes feel like a single man again as when her head is in the kindle its like she is not there. She does not respond to me at all and i can watch what i want on the telly. Everyones a winner..........

The Complete Matrix Trilogy (The Matrix / The Matrix Reloaded / The Matrix Revolutions) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Keanu Reeves
Offered by A-B-C Titles & Media
Price: $19.99
40 used & new from $12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best film ever, October 5, 2012
Iv gotta say that the first one of the 3 is by far the best film in the world. I still get goosebumps when morphias says he is the one. The entire series is brilliant and i watch it again and again. When we moved down to Devon i gave all my dvds to charity and decided to start again. The only one i kept was this one. Its just too good to give away......