Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "windlakeartist" RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CURRENT
CURRENT

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice short story, May 30, 2015
This review is from: CURRENT (Kindle Edition)
Very well written, a nice short story. I did enjoy it.

Notepad+
Notepad+

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for short notes, May 30, 2015
This review is from: Notepad+ (App)
Not quite what I hoped for, I wanted an ap for easy handwritten notes for my Galaxy Tab 4, it works but not great. There does not seem to be any way to delete a note, which is pretty frustrating, there seems to be no good way to organize notes. So if you are going to keep a few notes and never want to keep any file structure it is probably OK, but if the intention is to archive notes for a long time I don't think this is very good for that. And that is what I was hoping for.

Off the Path: An Anthology of 21st Century Montana American Indian Writers, Vol. 1
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read, May 30, 2015
Some very good stories, a terrific insight into one segment of Native American culture.

The Fallow Season of Hugo Hunter
The Fallow Season of Hugo Hunter
by Craig Lancaster
Price: $8.93
45 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, January 11, 2015
I first read Craig Lancaster in Montana Quarterly, I am hooked. I almost didn't read this because of the boxing connection, I am not a fan. Now I am glad I did. It was less about boxing and more about human nature. I've read everything Craig has written (at least what I can find) and the moment the next book comes out I'll read that. Guaranteed.

Influencing Virtual Teams: 17 Tactics That Get Things Done with Your Remote Employees
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done., November 23, 2014
Concise and on point. Every new manager should read this as a part of their training. It is a wonderful reminder for us old timers as well.

A Waste of Ink
A Waste of Ink

2.0 out of 5 stars ahhhhhhhh, August 6, 2014
This review is from: A Waste of Ink (Kindle Edition)
Sorry but it didn't do anything for me

Moving Day: A Thriller
Moving Day: A Thriller
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Written,entertaining, June 22, 2014
A very good story, at times a bit far fetched. A good part of the story takes place near Great Falls Montana, and after reading it, I don't think the author has ever been there. But a good read, well worth the price.

The Painter: A novel
The Painter: A novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, June 6, 2014
A good read, but a little far fetched. Not to tell the story but the actions of the main character seem disproportionate to the events that unfold. Was a good read with a good ending, definitely worth the purchase.

From the Bottom
From the Bottom
Price: $17.02
12 used & new from $9.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band great music, November 28, 2013
This review is from: From the Bottom (Audio CD)
Great as usual, this is my third OWTH and this one is almost as good as Home and In Desolation. Great music

Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, November 28, 2013
My wife told me this was a great book and I waited a long time to read it. But when I stared it was one of those rare books you just can't put down. I loved it,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4