Profile for Chris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed (Staten Island, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Saved by the Bell I'm So Excited Mens Tee (XX-Large)
Saved by the Bell I'm So Excited Mens Tee (XX-Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best t-shirt ever, February 10, 2013
Not only is it a great tee and soft I also got one for my friend and she loves it.

From A Fatherless Father To His Sons (Volume 1)
From A Fatherless Father To His Sons (Volume 1)
by Andre D Harrison
Price: $9.99
19 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fatherless Father to his sons, August 22, 2012
This has got to be one of the greatest books I have read. The author is wonderful and the book is fabulous. I highly recommend and cannot wait to read more from Andre Harrison.

A Stolen Life: A Memoir
A Stolen Life: A Memoir
by Jaycee Lee Dugard
732 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sad story with a happy ending., August 30, 2011
I must say I was a little hesitant to even read this book, because I thought it would give me nightmares, but it didn't. This was a true story about an 11 year old girl that was abducted by a flithy no good piece of _ _ _ _ and his wife. It was hard to read at times, but I didn't want to put it down. I was done with it within a day and a half. I hope that Jaycee is doing better in life now with her two girls. I only wish her the best. I don't think I would have been able to survive what she went through.

Department 56 Snowbabies Guest Collection Humpty Dumpty Figurine
Department 56 Snowbabies Guest Collection Humpty Dumpty Figurine
Offered by Chesterton Manor
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my sister, August 24, 2011
I bought this for my sister as a gift for her 39th birthday and she absoultely loved it. We will always be kids at heart and will always love Humpty Dumpty :)

Certs Classic Mints Assorted Fruit 24 Rolls
Certs Classic Mints Assorted Fruit 24 Rolls
Offered by Nilmee
Price: $17.49
7 used & new from $12.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Certs ever, August 24, 2011
Product is great. I bought these to have some candy during my pregnancy and being that they're so great my huband's been eating them too.

Department 56 Snowbabies Disney Guest Collection Mini Snow White Figurine
Department 56 Snowbabies Disney Guest Collection Mini Snow White Figurine
Offered by Chesterton Manor
Price: $16.50
5 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, August 24, 2011
I got this for my best friend and she really loves it. She's 31 now, but we will always be kids at heart and love Disney :)

I Beat the Odds: From Homelessness, to The Blind Side, and Beyond
I Beat the Odds: From Homelessness, to The Blind Side, and Beyond
by Don Yaeger
169 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest books I have ever read. Michael Oher is truly an inspiration to me. I highly recommend reading his story., August 24, 2011
Watch The Blind Side then read this book. I couldn't put it down :) Michael Oher is truly an inspiration. I'm glad his life turned out the way it did :)

Mommy's Bliss Pregnancy Heartburn Comfort, Smooth Berry Flavor, 80-Count Chewable Tablets (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad heartburn during pregnancy. This is definitely better then tums., August 24, 2011
I highly recommend purchasing this product. A friend told me about it and it really works. I've used it once and feel like a new woman already.

Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory
Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory
Price: $79.95
16 used & new from $66.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pillow ever, August 24, 2011
I love this pillow. I'm 6 months prego and started getting cramping and charlie horses in my legs, but since i purchased this everything on my body has felt better. My hubby tries to steal this pillow from me that's how great it is :) I definitely recommend.

Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Second Season
Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Second Season
DVD ~ Gary Coleman
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $7.24
60 used & new from $5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show :) Watched it all the time as a kid, January 5, 2011
Ahhh this show brings back old memories from when I was little. I'm not 30 and still love it :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5