Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Isaac Keith Martinez > Reviews

Browse

Isaac Keith Mart...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Isaac Keith Martinez RSS Feed

Random Man
Random Man
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars "This is the collection of Short Stories I told my aunty about" by Isaac Keith Martinez (of ISAAC'S HAUNTED BEARD), May 2, 2016
This review is from: Random Man (Kindle Edition)
These short stories are emotional, violent, erotic, weird and at times winking at you with a "Can you feel my me?" vibe. At times, the author has a children book approach to adult material. The wine influence that helped guide Layden through his wavy world of wonder, is somewhat of an invisible character in and of itself. I recommend this for people who have an appetite to read all they can get their eyeballs on, especially in digital form, hiding behind the sofa, next to a copy of FANTASIA 2000, while listening to ducks make love. I didn't connect too much with this, but I did enjoy parts of it. If I were falling off a tall building, I would probably scream. Tell my boss, to shove it. I'll date his daughter and pee on the lawn.

Trash Humpers
Trash Humpers
DVD ~ Trash Humpers
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Trash Humpers: A Review by Isaac Keith Martinez, October 15, 2010
This review is from: Trash Humpers (DVD)
First off, let me start by saying that the title is important. If you are the type of person that would be interested in seeing a movie called, "Trash Humpers", you are the type of person that will LIKE a movie called, "Trash Humpers". I am. I loved it. If you would be turned off by such a title, you will be not like this film. Move on. For those of us that are attracted to artistic filth, you found another home in Harmony Korine's masterpiece. For the record, this title goes down in history as one of the most memorable in cinema, right there with "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre."
I will assume if you are this type of kick-ass person, you already know what this movie is about. I won't go over the idea of the film, just why it is special.
What kind of genre does this film belong in? No one can clearly agree. Some say "Horror". Others say "Dark Comedy". Isn't it amazing that what makes one person laugh can horrify another? Just trying to figure out the category of film this belongs in is challenging enough.
This viewing experience feels like a collection of performance art pieces. It also feels like a popular collection of "You Tube" clips waiting to happen.
You get the special opportunity to spend over an hour with a group of lunatics. I personally find insane people to be among the most fascinating. This film delivers in the insane department. In fact, I would say that this is a new benchmark in insanity captured on film. (By the way, I am aware that I am saying film instead of VHS. This movie is art. It is a FILM, not a MOVIE.)
"Trash Humpers" plays like a collage. Not exactly like (but not exactly unlike) William S. Burroughs's "Cut-Up" technique. After all, you could take all the scenes of the film and mix them up and you could still watch the film without disturbing it's flow.
Sometimes, I say things like, "This is one of the best films I have seen this year". But, how often do I say, "This is one of the best films I have seen in my life?" This is one of those rare moments. It is a mirror to your own uniqueness. You get the wonderful opportunity to remind yourself that YOU ARE ON A DIFFEREN'T LEVEL. Celebrate that! Buy "Trash Humpers" immediately. Beg, borrow, steal or KILL to own this film. But then again, what do I know? I'm a patriot. I hide in trees.
Isaac Keith Martinez
2010

Horror 101: The A-List of Horror Films and Monster Movies
Horror 101: The A-List of Horror Films and Monster Movies
by Aaron Christensen
Price: $25.00
21 used & new from $8.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Horror 101 Review, June 5, 2010
If you collect Horror Film refrence books, you are not deciding if you are going to get this book. You are deciding when are you are going to get this book. You should get it now. It is the only one out there that is written by the fans. "Hey (you're thinking)I'm a fan". That's right. It is written by the people whose opinion you actually care about. Don't you get sick and tired of all the people that don't get you telling you to check out some lame movie that you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole? Don't you remember how excited you get when you meet fellow Horror Film fans? You could talk forever about horror, right? This book is like being at a party filled with all of your favorite people to talk to. Even if you have seen the films discussed in this book, it is always fun to find out why other fans love the same stuff that you do. Buy this book now. It has a zombie professor on the cover!