Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for stateyzell > Reviews

Browse

stateyzell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

stateyzell "stateyzell" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Bind Slip-On Walking, Gray, 7.5 M US
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Bind Slip-On Walking, Gray, 7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 1, 2016
IN Love with these shoes. Love that I don't have to wear socks, they will smell soon...I'm sure of it but i'll take what I can get. so comfy

Relaxed All-In-One Hands-Free Pumping and Nursing Bra - Black, Medium
Relaxed All-In-One Hands-Free Pumping and Nursing Bra - Black, Medium
Offered by Rumina Nursingwear
Price: $34.00
2 used & new from $34.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not as good as I would hope, October 4, 2015
I have a love/hate relationship with these bras. As a working mom, these bras in theory would be fabulous. They DO work better than a very expensive bra from la leche. The price point is great!

Here's the skinny, yes they are a hand free bra, yes they work, yes you only need one bra. It just doesn't work as great as the hands free pumping bras dedicated to pumping. I get more bm per ounce because of the circumference of the holes and pump etc etc. also the banding at the bottom of the bra Is very tight.

The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep A New Way of Getting Children to Sleep
The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep A New Way of Getting Children to Sleep
by Carl-Johan Forssén Ehrlin
54 used & new from $0.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Creepy as f, August 22, 2015
This book is super creepy. The pictures and words, all of it. My daughter still bounced around but was ok with me reading it to her. I could barely stay awake myself.
I rarely write reviews, but this book seemed more like a horror movie plot? I didn't read any reviews before purchasing it.
It freaks me out man

Milkies Milk-Saver Breast Milk Collector Storage BPA Free
Milkies Milk-Saver Breast Milk Collector Storage BPA Free
Offered by Pregnancy Store
Price: $27.95
10 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me!, June 23, 2015
Fabulous for me! I have overactive supply and overactive letdown. Whoever created this is a genius! I save the sprayed milk from this and just love it!

Nature Babycare Eco-Diapers, Size 2, 136 count
Nature Babycare Eco-Diapers, Size 2, 136 count
Price: $47.05
5 used & new from $39.39

3.0 out of 5 stars quality, June 23, 2015
I used these with baby #1. Loved them. I don't know what happened or if I just got a bunch of bum (no pun intended) boxes but all the diapers were off and the tabs were wrong. I have since switched diapers for a baby #2

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mini crib, April 23, 2015
Love this crib. We live in a place where sq ft is a luxury. So this works great for us. We wheel it from room to room and use it within tight quarters. I haven't used the rocking portion of it so I can't review that. I did purchase the larger mattress and the hardest part was finding a sheet for it. I did find the babyletto sheets fit the best over all others.

Carousel Designs White and Gray Elephants Mini Crib Sheet 5-Inch-6-Inch Depth
Carousel Designs White and Gray Elephants Mini Crib Sheet 5-Inch-6-Inch Depth
Offered by Carousel Designs
Price: $29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good material but is a bit snug after a cold ..., April 23, 2015
Very good material but is a bit snug after a cold wash and low dry on my mini crib

Babyletto Mini Crib Sheet, Tranquil Woods
Babyletto Mini Crib Sheet, Tranquil Woods
Price: $19.00
14 used & new from $15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 23, 2015
This sheet fits the best on my mini crib mattress over the rest I've tried.

Creative Galaxy
Creative Galaxy
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We aren't tv watchers and was reluctant to let her watch it but glad I, March 15, 2015
This review is from: Creative Galaxy (Amazon Video)
2.5 year old loves this show. We aren't tv watchers and was reluctant to let her watch it but glad I did

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book and the movie is good, May 14, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Amazon Video)
It's solid. It does the book justice. I enjoyed most the actors. Jennifer Lawrence was great. The young actor that plays peeta was not what I imagined. I imagined someone much larger.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3