Profile for Richard A Eldridge > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard A Eldridge RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Golfsmith 5-Gram Stick-On Lead Swing Weights (Pack of 20)
Golfsmith 5-Gram Stick-On Lead Swing Weights (Pack of 20)
Offered by Golfsmith
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., September 16, 2014
These weights work very well for adding significant amounts of weight to clubs. I find most drivers to be too light to promote a fluid swing, and two to three of these weights works wonders. The adhesive is good, but they can still be easily removed. I am personally a repeat customer for these weights.

eForCity® GOLD HDMI Type A to Type D F/ Adapter HD
eForCity® GOLD HDMI Type A to Type D F/ Adapter HD
Offered by supersaving360
Price: $4.39
26 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars works finw, December 29, 2012
Works as intended with no issues. The price was good and I use it to connect my Android based tablet to my big screen TV.

Amped Wireless High Power 1000mW Wi-Fi Signal Booster (SB1000)
Amped Wireless High Power 1000mW Wi-Fi Signal Booster (SB1000)
Price: $69.55
64 used & new from $35.80

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for some applications, December 29, 2012
This antenna did boost my wifi coverage but not as much as I had anticipated. I ultimately purchased the Linksys Powerlive AV (PLWK400) and not only resolved my wifi coverage issues, but also gained a high speed wired connection to my Roku box for streaming video and downloaded movies. You will spend about the same amount of money and I believe you will be much more satisfied with the ( PLWK400).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2013 12:18 PM PST

Alfa RP-TNC to RP-SMA Adapter - SMA Female to TNC Male Converter for Network Adaptors and Router Antennas
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, December 29, 2012
I bought this converter to connect an amplified antenna to my Linksys wireless router. It worked fine but ultimately the amplified antenna did not solve my coverage problem. I eventually bought the Linksys Powerline AV ( PLWK-400 ) and resolved all my connectivity issues.

Indus Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder, 1 Lb Jar, Premium Grade, Freshly Packed in New Ergonomic Design
Offered by Indus Organics, Inc.
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 29, 2012
I buy this Cinnamon to help control my blood sugar level but would buy it just for the taste. If you plan on using large quantities of cinnamon you should consider only Ceylon cinnamon as it has much less of the coumarin which is responsible for blood thinning properties.

Pure Stevia Liquid Extract - 4 oz - Liquid
Pure Stevia Liquid Extract - 4 oz - Liquid
Offered by Sullivan Vitamins & Irish Shop
Price: $15.49
8 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, December 29, 2012
A little pricey but at my rate of consumption it should last virtually for ever. No perceptable artificial sweetener after taste. I add it with ceylon cinnamon and coconut oil to grits for a tasty and healthy breakfast.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the OEM, December 29, 2012
This battery has better power and holds a charge longer than the original battery that came with my electric mountain bike.

Indus Organic Cayenne Pepper Powder, 40,000 Shu, 1 Lb Jar, High Purity, Freshly Packed
Offered by Indus Organics, Inc.
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 29, 2012
This is one of several products that I have purchased from Indus Organics and I would not hesitate to purchase any product that they offer.

Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce
Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $34.78
45 used & new from $17.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 29, 2012
Not much to say other than that this is an excellent product. I have bought it multiple times and have never been disappointed.

Maximum Strength Krill Oil Supplement - Krill Oil Omega-3 Gold, 1500 mg per Serving, 60 Softgels - IKOS 5-Star Certified, Hexane-free, Cold-Pressed Neptune Krill Oil with Astaxanthin (Formerly 1000mg Softgels - Now in 750mg Odorless Vegetarian Liquid Capsules)
Offered by BuyHerbs
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, December 29, 2012
This is far from being the cheapest Krill oil on the market, but it does not have any "fishy" after taste even when taken on an empty stomach. I recently bought another brand, and when it is gone, I will return to NutriGold.

Page: 1 | 2