Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for JennyA > Reviews

Browse

JennyA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JennyA RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO 21103 The DeLorean Time Machine Building Set
LEGO 21103 The DeLorean Time Machine Building Set
Offered by Cocodrilo Deals
Price: $88.99
142 used & new from $81.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego DeLorean, March 4, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my husband. He was really happy and had fun building it and showing it off.

OsoCozy Unbleached Birdseye Flat Diapers (dozen)
OsoCozy Unbleached Birdseye Flat Diapers (dozen)
Offered by All Together Enterprises
Price: $19.25
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diapers, March 4, 2014
I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I prefer these diapers over the Green Mountain Diapers unbleached flats. These came out of the wash so squishy soft, and the edges do not bunch up and wrinkle nearly as much as the GMD flats do, making a neat folding job so much easier. We have put these through the wash numerous times already and there is no sign of the stitching coming apart or any other wear. Love them and definitely recommend!

Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liner - Dark Chocolate
Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liner - Dark Chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 22, 2014
I ordered a second pail liner because I love the one I already have so much. I am using a Better Homes and Gardens round 30 liter step trash can as a diaper pail, and this liner fits great. There is room to spare to fit a larger pail as well. I have had no issues with leaks or odors, and it washes and dries easily. Definitely recommend this pail liner!

Best Bottom Cloth Diaper Shell-Snap, Huckleberry Cobbler
Best Bottom Cloth Diaper Shell-Snap, Huckleberry Cobbler
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 22, 2014
This cover is a little pricier but I can understand why. It feels very sturdy, and is made with two layers of fabric. There are snaps inside for use with snap-in liners, but I prefer to use it over pinned flats and prefolds. This way very little of the PUL is touching my baby's skin. Because of the two layers, it is more stiff and bulky than other covers. Sometimes the crotch seems a bit narrow when I am using a bulky Econobum prefold and getting the diaper completely tucked in can be tricky; I don't have this problem with my flats (which are usually origami folded). I don't have problems with pee leaks, and only get an occasional poop leak when it's an extra big BM or the diaper inside isn't folded to accommodate a runny breastmilk poo. In disposables my son's every poo is a poopsplosion, so I can deal with a little leak from a cover! The huckleberry cobbler color is much cuter in person! I love the other color combinations, too, and look forward to adding more of these to my diaper stash.

Ellaroo Wrap Kristen Size M
Ellaroo Wrap Kristen Size M
Offered by BABY CARRIERS & SLINGS USA
Price: $89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, February 22, 2014
This is my first woven wrap so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I am pretty happy with it. It is more affordable than most of the other brands I looked at. I love that it is lightweight, since I live in a warm climate, but still holds my son securely. The colors are prettier in person- the stripes are three shades of green, but the weft is blue and gives the greens lovely jewel tones. I am still breaking mine in but it is getting nice and soft. I was afraid the fringe on the ends would get tangled and matted but it is still doing okay after a few washes. My only complaint is that it cannot be machine dried; I don't have a clothesline and this is a lot of fabric to deal with! Also it would be nice to get it washed and dried more quickly so I can use it again sooner. If you're wanting to try out babywearing and don't want to spend a lot of money, this is a great and versatile choice.

Rumparooz One Size Cloth Diaper Cover Snap, Root Beer
Rumparooz One Size Cloth Diaper Cover Snap, Root Beer
Price: $14.00
6 used & new from $14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not my favorite, February 22, 2014
Of the four brands of cover I have tried, this one is in last place. I have read a lot of reviews singing the praises of the double row of snaps at the waist of a diaper cover, but I actually find them more difficult to work with than a single row of snaps. The edges of the front of the cover tend to poke up past the wings, which bugs me. The fabric is more supple than the PUL of my other covers (the PUL feels more plasticy) though I do not prefer one over the other. There is a rubber logo tag sewn onto the back of the cover and I have had pee leak through the stitching there when I used the cover overnight. It's kind of a baggy/bulky cover, but I like that it fits over my bulky Econobum prefolds better than the other brands of gusseted covers I have. No pee leaks other than the tag on the back, and only the occasional poop leak when my son has a big bowel movement. My biggest issue is that one of the rise snaps is weak and won't stay snapped. I haven't had that problem with any of my other covers, not even the cheapest ones. I like the solid colors (fabric and edging match) and some of the prints look really cute, but I am going to pass on purchasing more of this brand.

Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, Ocean Blue, Size One (6-18 lbs)
Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, Ocean Blue, Size One (6-18 lbs)
Price: $12.99
10 used & new from $12.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, February 22, 2014
I wasn't sure about this cover because I prefer one-size diapers; I chose cloth mainly to save money, so I don't want to have to spend more money on a bigger size later. Thirsties were recommended to me though so I decided to try one. I had read that they run small but disregarded that information, figuring that they would be fine for my son since he is slightly below average for height and weight on the baby growth charts (he was 13 lbs at four months old). I should have ordered a size two. There is no way this cover is going to fit him until 18 lbs- he is already on the largest setting for rise and waist. Other than the small size, I am satisfied with this cover. It is more lightweight and less bulky than a couple other one-size brands I have tried, and it is the trimmest fitting cover I have. Once in awhile we get a poop leak from the leg, but that happens with all our covers, and I prefer an occasional little leak to the poopsplosion I get when he is in a disposable. The color is pretty, the snaps are all firmly attached and are easy to work with even with a squirmy baby. It is easy to wash and line dries quickly. I would buy this again for a new baby, and will probably get a couple in the next size up for my son.

Mayfair 83EC 000 NextStep Child/Adult Built-in Potty Seat with Lift-Off Hinges, Round, White
Price: $35.71
24 used & new from $27.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea..., February 1, 2014
I was very excited about this toilet seat. I have four young children and I really disliked having the the toilet seat adaptor they were using lying around the bathroom, often dripping onto the floor after someone forgot to wipe up their mess. This toilet seat worked great for a little while, and my kids were happy. The easy to remove child seat is great in theory, but in reality it is TOO easy to remove. It is attached to the main seat by two tiny plastic nubs. After a couple weeks, it was often popping off when my kids tried to put it down. After a few months, it comes right off at the slightest touch. My girls have to reattach it in order to use the toilet, and adults also must pop it back on before they can sit down now that the magnet is gone... When you lift the lid, the child seat is held to the bottom of the lid with magnets. The magnets are glued into recesses, one each in the bottom of the lid and the bottom of the child seat, and covered with a round white sticker with "NextStep" printed on it. It did not take long for the magnet on the bottom of the child seat to fall out, into the toilet. I was able to rescue it from the bottom of the bowl once and glue it back in, but it has since fallen out again and is lost for good. I would love to replace this seat with one that has the child seat permanently attached, but I can't seem to find one. I gave this two stars because the adult portion of the seat is great, and the concept is wonderful. I just wish the child seat was more sturdy and permanently attached.

Presto 07046 Tilt 'n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle
Presto 07046 Tilt 'n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle
Price: $48.99
94 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tilt n drain griddle, January 10, 2014
We use this griddle for pancakes and bacon. Love the fact that it tilts to help drain the bacon grease away. We bought one for my dad, too, because he kept admiring ours.

DRIA Nursing Covers - Oslo Style - Lenzing Modal Fabric - Grey Stripe - The Fashionable All-In-One Nursing Cover
Offered by TVTopTen
Price: $79.95
2 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Daria nursing cover, January 9, 2014
This cover is super soft and light. I wore it during pregnancy when I got chilly. I have also let my older children use it as a blanket when they were cold. Now that baby is here, it offers plenty of coverage from all angles while nursing, and doesn't overheat my baby. I have machine washed and dried it numerous times and it still looks like it is brand new. It is a little tricky getting the baby latched on from under he cover, but I just get him set up and then cover him. Very happy with this cover.

Page: 1 | 2