Profile for Marilyn Arthur > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marilyn Arthur RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tavern Puzzles Odd Ball (Group 5)
Tavern Puzzles Odd Ball (Group 5)
Offered by Heirloom Gift Bazaar
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, January 21, 2014
My adult son, who loves these puzzles and generally solves them in about 10 minutes, found this to be one of the most challenging he's worked on. He still figured it out but it took longer than usual. These puzzles are very well designed and made. I have bought tavern puzzles from Tucker House for many years and I have always been extremely happy with their products and their service.

Olde Thompson 16-Jar Orbit Spice Rack
Olde Thompson 16-Jar Orbit Spice Rack
Offered by Bealls Florida
Price: $59.99
21 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and does what I needed., January 7, 2014
My spices were a mess in a crowded cabinet. This is attractive enough to sit out on the counter (where I do not like much clutter) and helped reduce the mess. I would have been happier if here had been an option for empty bottles as I won't use some of the included spices and have spices I do use that I would prefer in the bottles. I know I can switch them out, but it seems like a waste of money. The filled bottles would make a great gift for someone just moving into their own home.

Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta, Lasagne, 10-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta, Lasagne, 10-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $22.74
9 used & new from $22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 7, 2014
These tasted just fine in the lasagna that we had the other night and were easy to cook and handle.

Thermos 16-Ounce Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler, Plum
Thermos 16-Ounce Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler, Plum
Price: $26.03
8 used & new from $18.22

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 7, 2014
My daughter tells me that her coworkers are very jealous of this thermos. It keeps her morning coffee hot much longer than any other drink holder, looks nice, is very sturdy and hopefully will last a long time.

Light Keeper PRO 01201 The Complete Tool for Fixing Miniature Light Sets
Light Keeper PRO 01201 The Complete Tool for Fixing Miniature Light Sets
Price: $19.57
48 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, January 7, 2014
This did just what the description said it would and kept me from having to buy several new strings of lights.

Whitmor 6054-585 Supreme Wide Stacking Shelf, Chrome
Whitmor 6054-585 Supreme Wide Stacking Shelf, Chrome
Price: $17.97
41 used & new from $16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in pantry, January 7, 2014
This shelf sits on the floor of my pantry to make an additional shelf. It works perfectly and allows me to put items on the floor under it as well as on it. Assembly is easy, it's very sturdy and stackable.

Disney Princess: My FairyTale Adventure - Nintendo Wii
Disney Princess: My FairyTale Adventure - Nintendo Wii
Offered by BEST DEALS EVA
Price: $11.95
27 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A little challenging for my 4 year old, January 7, 2014
My 4 year old granddaughter, who is pretty tech savvy, cannot play this game by herself. Her 7 year old sister is able to help her out sometimes but an adult needs to be near by to lend a hand. They seem to enjoy the story and the tasks.

Dozen Assorted Plastic Traffic Cones [Toy]
Dozen Assorted Plastic Traffic Cones [Toy]
Offered by zamboo
Price: $11.26
13 used & new from $11.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke too easily, January 7, 2014
These are really fun and all my grandchildren enjoyed playing with them. But one got dropped and a piece of plastic broke off of the base, leaving jagged edges. The colors are bright and the size is perfect for young children. They stack easily and are lightweight enough for the kids to easily carry the stack around.

Mesh Pockets Clear Vinyl Shower Curtain
Mesh Pockets Clear Vinyl Shower Curtain
Offered by The_Curtain_Shop
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed., January 7, 2014
The main bathroom in our house is used by an adult and two children daily. It is also the bathroom for frequent company. This shower curtain liner means there are places for bath toys and for the shampoo, etc. of visitors. We've only had it a couple of months, but so far it has held together just fine.

Rubies Costume DC Heroes and Villains Collection Pet Costume, Classic Batman, Medium
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily identified as Batman, January 7, 2014
I got this costume for one of my Havanese puppies and the cupcake costume for the other. This was recognized by all the trick or treaters as Batman and the cupcake just looked as if the dog was dressed up as something. There were lots of parts to this costume and we ended up not using all of them. But they were both a fun addition to Beggars Night at our house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6