Profile for LM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LM RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA United States)

Travelon Laundry Soap Sheets, 50-Count
Travelon Laundry Soap Sheets, 50-Count
Price: $5.88
13 used & new from $1.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't create suds very well, August 5, 2012
I really like the idea of this product, but it doesn't work very well in practice. I've used this soap in both hard and soft water and it's never created much in the way of suds. You need to use several sheets just to clean one item. I now bring Sea To Summit Wilderness Wash with me on trips instead. Works great.

OneSimCard International SIM Card for Over 200 Countries
OneSimCard International SIM Card for Over 200 Countries
Price: $40.52
3 used & new from $30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work in all countries, August 5, 2012
Great idea and I've used this SIM card successfully in some countries (mostly European), but it doesn't seem to work in the Middle East (at least not in Egypt and Yemen). Too bad.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2012 12:41 PM PDT

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't plan to use these with a computer, August 5, 2012
There earphones work well enough with an iPhone. However, I was also planning to use these with my computer for skype as I did with my previous Apple earphones. The mic didn't work at all. I guess that's what you get when you buy generic products. I ended up buying the OEM Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic (NEWEST VERSION)[MB770G/B]{Retail Packaging} - 1 yr Warranty. More expensive for sure, but less expensive than the Apple Store. And they worked great.

Women's 17 inches camisole tank top with shelf bra and adjustable straps
Women's 17 inches camisole tank top with shelf bra and adjustable straps

3.0 out of 5 stars The white version is see-through, August 5, 2012
Be forewarned: you can see through the white version of this cami. If you're buying this to wear under other clothes (as I did), it's not a big deal. But, don't plan on wearing this on its own (unless, you know, you're into that sort of thing). Other than this issue, I haven't had any other problems with this cami.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, August 5, 2012
These come in Apple packaging and work just as well as any pair of earphones I've bought from the Apple Store.

No More Kings
No More Kings
Offered by Speedy CD
Price: $11.97
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Every song is a gem!, August 5, 2012
This review is from: No More Kings (Audio CD)
I have been listening to NMK for years and have been meaning to write a review for just as long, so here goes... If you are a really serious music snob, this album is not for you. But if like to have fun and don't take life too seriously, this is one of the best kept secrets out there. This is one of those rare albums where every single song is special. I frequently listen to the whole album straight through on repeat over and over. The lyrics are ridiculously clever and witty. The music is complex and unpredictable (plus some really outstanding bass lines). And if you are a child of the 80s, you will feel all warm and fuzzy after listening. You must give these guys a try. You will be hooked!

Simran SM-60 Universal Power Strip 3 Outlets for 110V-250V Worldwide Travel with Surge/Overload Protection
Price: $19.95
9 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work, January 14, 2012
This outlet strip was totally defective out of the package. It simply didn't work no matter what I tried. Returned it. I will try another brand.
UPDATE: I ended up purchasing the HP MonsterPortable Power w/ USB 3 Outlets (HPM OTG300 USB ES). Works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel!, January 14, 2012
I love, love, LOVE this tiny kettle. I don't know how I survived without it. I frequently travel to the Middle East for work. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Middle Eastern coffee. In the morning, I need my standard drip coffee to function. I bought this kettle along with the GSI Outdoors 79480 Collapsible Java Drip Coffee Maker and a Hemp Cone Style Reusable Coffee Filter. The perfect combination! Together, they all weigh slightly more than a pound and take up very little space. The kettle is even smaller than I expected. Admittedly, the included cups are comically teeny, but they do the job. All in all, this was a great purchase.